Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Cure To Mastibation (solutions) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure To Mastibation (solutions) (12989 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by amstrongn(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
Good day Doctors!
     pls i have suffered from these disease 'mastibation' for a very long years now and each time i remember i have done these thing again i always regret of ever doing it,
its killing me and i can't help myself out, making me to lose momery of so many things good and important i belive on these forum that people can help me with good advise on how to stop mastibating,
God bless!!!!
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by jaybee3(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2009
amstrongn:

Good day Doctors!
pls i have suffered from these disease 'mastibassion' for a very long years now and each time i remember i have done these thing again i always regret of ever doing it,
its killing me and i can't help myself out, making me to lose momery of so many things good and important i belive on these forum that people can help me with good advise on how to stop mastibating,
, God bless!!!!

what's mastibassion? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by iice(f): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
When you engage in something, please know what you are engaging in wink
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by asifu: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
I don't know any thing about Mastibassion. But if you mean masturbation, call 08058228889
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by CarlosVent(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
Call me 08063052827 I can help you out and very much well

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by ugo2u(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2009
@ poster

masturbation is something that is common among males in the sense that 90% of the men in the world have masturbated at one time or the other, if you are between ages 20-25 there is a tendency to have serious urges to masturbate, there are ways to stop masturbation:
1: By deciding to stop and avoid situations that will draw you into it
2: Sex
3: Getting older (you tend to lose intrest in it after a while)
4: Chop off your willie (just kidding)
5: Be busy so your mind has no resource to allocate to masturbating(as you know it starts from the mind)

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by Esiso1: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2010
Masturbation is sometimes called "self love" or "solo-intimacy".  It is a normal and healthy activity, and indeed is the way most adolescents discover what makes them feel good before they embark on an adult sexual relationship.  In some cases however, it can become an obsession.  And that is not healthy.  Medically self-service is not a physical disease.  Problems arise when it starts interfering in our lives as a stress, guilt or a thorn in our relationships.  Even if little self-service does that then it is termed "harmful".

STEPS
1.  Decide whether your self-service is a cause for concern.
self-service has become an obsession when it interferes with your daily routine and your relationships.  If you find yourself self-servicing instead of spending time on more important things on a daily basis (and you are no longer a teenage boy or girl!), then it might be time to break the cycle of behavior you are in.

2.  Isolate the cause.
There is a reason or reasons you self-service excessively, and you must find out why.  If you concentrate on just stopping self-service then you will just return to your addiction after a short period of success.  So, why do you self-service? It could be because you are bored, lonely, hurt, stressed, or it could be because of pains from the past.  You're going to have to get yourself in a relaxed state conducive to productive thought to really find out why you turn to self-service.  What are you trying to escape? Avoid focusing on symptoms.  Saying you self-service because it feels good is not the real reason you self-service excessively.  Dig deep into your feelings.  If you find this part difficult you may need therapy to help you discover feelings you are not seeing clearly right now.

3.  Deal with your feelings.
Dealing with feelings correctly is a skill and may be a skill you have forgotten or need to learn.  Feelings are the result of thoughts.  How we interpret the world and ourselves in our minds determines how we feel.  We decide how we feel about things.  If you self-service because you feel bored then it is because you decided to feel bored.  Nobody made you feel bored.  You did.

4.  Change the thought patterns that are leading to excessive self-service.
You can no longer see self-service as a solution to your boredom or loneliness.  The more you learn to enjoy your everyday life the less you will want to turn to self-service.

5.  Narrow down the times of the day that seem to be the biggest problem for you.
Isolating the times of the day that you struggle the most can help you to focus your efforts better to overcome self-service addiction.  If you know you struggle most when you lay down at night then you can create a plan specific to that time of day, for example do not lay down.  Maybe you need to exercise and burn some testosterone before going to bed.  Exercise will also help you to be more tired and fall asleep faster.  If you struggle at different times of the day or several times throughout the day then try to narrow down the times and the environment you're in when this becomes difficult.

6.  Spend some time each day, perhaps in the morning, visualizing a new you.
A more confident, sociable, outgoing you.  It's important that you start reprogramming your brain on a daily basis.  It may seem awkward at first but if you persist, you will become more comfortable with your new self-image.

7.  Change your habits.
You cannot overcome a self-service addiction so long as you are spending a lot of time alone in your bedroom viewing indecency.  Get out and meet people.  Form healthy relationships and perhaps find another outlet for your sexual energy.

8.  Have an emergency way out - When the wave of temptation comes you need to have a pre-planned emergency way out.
Many people have found that snapping a rubber band on their wrist helps break the automatic thought chain that leads to self-service.  Of course you don't want to hurt yourself, just have something similar to get your mind off self-servicing. Visit
http://naturalhealingonline/  or mail naturemedicine20@yahoo.co.uk for any health problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by denzel2009: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2010
@Poster is that why you chose that user name?
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by naijalee: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
ARMSTRONG? since u have self-services a long time, maybe ur short arm is not strong again.haha, just kidding. grin
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2010
^ ^ ^ ^ cheesy cheesy cheesy ARMSTRONG!! u gat 2 be kidding me grin

1 Like

Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by kay29000(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
Re: Cure To Mastibation (solutions) by bxcode(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
amstrongn:

Good day Doctors!
pls i have suffered from these disease 'mastibation' for a very long years now and each time i remember i have done these thing again i always regret of ever doing it,
God bless!!!!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Five Mistakes That Can Wreck A Healthy Diet / Akin Abayomi Visits Site Of The New Ojo General Hospital / NOIPolls: 88% Of Nigerian Doctors Seek Job Opportunities Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.