Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (54494 Views)

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by colestephan86: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/the-dot-nation-youre-ethnic-bigot-elder-for-nothing-igbokwe-berates-abaribe/
Truth be told, he is actually an elder for nothing. If he abaribe was still a senator will be put on the shirt?
Does he want the nation to scatter? And best believe he has cash and properties abroad.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Ifearnoevil: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
dederocs:

Nnamdi Kanu said it, it's online everywhere...he gave the marching orders, you Ipobians, keep deceiving yourselves.

Abaribe is an hypocrite, he likes Ipob, but enjoying Nigeria's money. His bigotry makes him loose his sense, I use to respect him, but not on this. We must stay objective...this is playing to the gallery

If I ask you now to provide the proof of where Kanu gave the matching order, you will stop blabbing.
Abaribe can't be said to be hypocrite because he has never made a pretence of being sympathetic to the IPOB course unlike Buhari and people like you that support herdsmen killing Nigerians and still pretend to care about Nigeria and Nigeria unity.
Lastly the money that Abaribe is recieving from the senate is not gotten from katsina state or any northern state for that matter.
Abaribe is from Abia state and last time I checked Abia is an oil producing state that contributes to the national purse, so stop yapping about Abaribe collecting Nigerian money.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by donjahsy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Frontail:
grin
at least he didn't now down his head in shame in the second picture. What a super MAN
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
Joe should concentrate in cleaning the gutter cos rainy season is here abeg
Chai....grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by cuteralph101(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Frontail:
grin
abaribe cannot see d president cos he's supporting a course. Like people still have pap in thier brain?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by UnabashedIPOB: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
The Special Adviser to the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Drainage and Water Resources, Joe Igbokwe has berated the Senate Minority Leader, Enyinnaya Abaribe over his customised shirt “The Dot Nation”.

What gave this Garbage Disposal Idiot, Joel Igbokwe, the effrontery to show his face in public? I guess the near fatal beating he got did not teach him a lesson. Senator Abaribe has every right to wear whatever he so pleases. If the garbage man is peeved because of that, then he ought to know what to do about that...go jump in the lagoon and die or hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by preselect(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Proud Dotizen of the Dotted Republic of Biafra cool
Haters of the Cow-Zoo Republic of NaiZooria
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please nairalanders, this message by Senator Abaribe on Kanu, Biafra and Nigeria , a message delivered this month to Igbo elites in US should be read by everybody. It is lengthy, but, it is an historical document. I had wanted to post it on nairaland last week but changed my mind until I now saw the Dot in the Circle T - Shirt. Senator Abaribe is only making a mockery of the President and ................

Please, read and meditate upon the message. I am going to open a thread for this message and I plead with Seun and his team to move it to frontpage whenever the thread is opened. I would have attached it as PDF but many people will not open it.

ABARIBE ON BIAFRA, KANU AND NIGERIA

Enyinnaya Abaribe, the brilliant and brave senator who signed the bail for Nnamdi Kanu's release delivered perhaps the most perceptive and wisest speech on Igbos and Nigeria last week in Mississippi, US. Every Igbo who cares about the present and the future of our people should read it. It's a bit long but the effort is worth it. Please see below:

"What I will say here today may come as a surprise to many of you. For those that I will rub the wrong way, I apologize in advance.
However, "NDIGBO si na owu onye nke mmadu na ghu ya ahu na agbata ukwu". If I fail to say the truth about the existential challenges that we face today in our country Nigeria, and how we believe we should face them, then I would not be true to myself and to you who sent me to represent you in the red chamber.
From the Past to Today.

We can situate our position today following the end of the civil war in 1970. Igbo's in 1970 were impoverished having lost an estimated 3 Million Igbo souls in the war, with a ruined and destroyed landscape and infrastructure. Every Igbo man/woman with savings in the banks before the outbreak of hostilities were pauperized as the military government decreed that one would only get 20 pounds notwithstanding the amount you had. The indigenization decree was passed in 1972 and no Igbo could participate since all had been reduced to penury.

Today the Igbo have the largest pool of educated Nigerians. In 2007, Imo State had more subscribers to the JAMB UTME exams than the 19 Northern States put together. In 2017, 56% of of NYSC members are from the South East. Our feat in education means that we now have the army to win the war of competition in a market driven economy. Since 1999, the south east states have been the best in all exams.
The largest group of direct domestic investors in Nigeria are from the south east. Igbo investments in property in Abuja alone probably has more than any other ethnic group. We are the most travelled in Nigeria. In all parts of Nigeria after the indigenous population, Igbo's are the next largest group. We are the largest propertied class of all ethnic groups in Nigeria and despite all this confusion, we have grown the most economically since the inception of the current democracy in Nigeria. We have the richest and largest pool of Nigeria diaspora population.Taking an example of Lagos state, Ndigbo form a large proportion of the economy of the state. We created the following from nothing; Computer Village in Ikeja. Ladipo Spare Parts market. Alaba Electronic Market. Balogun Int'l Market. Balogun (Trade Fair) International Market. Aspamda market in Festac, Orile Market for house fittings & appliances etc.
All second hand clothing markets in Lagos. About 4 markets. The combined turnover daily of these markets run into billions daily. Lagos state benefits by collecting taxes and now its economy contributes 56% of all VAT collected in Nigeria. Above scenario is replicated in most big cities in Nigeria. Go to Kano, Port Harcourt, Benin City, Kaduna, Sokoto, not to talk of Abuja. Ndigbo are very large players in the economy of all parts of Nigeria. I will return to this.

The ALLURE of BIAFRA

So the question is, given all the advantages that we as Ndigbo have in Nigeria, why the clamour by our youths and others for a separate state of Biafra?
The present agitation in the South East for a sovereign state of Biafra seems very tempting under the prevailing circumstance given the manifest sectional approach to governance at the center. To some especially the youth and the disadvantaged it is the way to go and when viewed critically you cannot help but to agree with the agitators. Of a truth there is an obvious feeling of alienation within the Nigerian state today. But has this always been the case? Apart from the civil war and the pernicious policies of the military regimes, we have not fared badly during civil rule until presently.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by NacoAba: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Joe Igbokwe is a Fulani mole living amongst the Yoruba. Calling him ''Yorokwe'' is an insult to Lagosians because no Yoruba man can hate himself that much. Joe Igbokwe's self-hate started when he and his younger brother wanted to use thuggery and hijack the leadership of Nkwo Nnewi Market Association in the 90s. Because of their family's dubious and inconsistent lifestyle, the traders rose in unison, fought them ruggedly and chased their gang out of the market and its environs. Afterwards, he escaped to Lagos for refuge. From that time till this day, he has hated himself and every Igbo. In fact, he even indoctrinated his wife too, to hate herself and every Igbo person. Yorubas should be careful sustaining them with tax payers' money.

dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/the-dot-nation-youre-ethnic-bigot-elder-for-nothing-igbokwe-berates-abaribe/

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Crowwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by grandlexuz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
OmoManU:

Because I said the truth? You're a bigger fool

And you the biggest.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by dederocs(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

If I ask you now to provide the proof of where Kanu gave the matching order, you will stop blabbing.
Abaribe can't be said to be hypocrite because he has never made a pretence of being sympathetic to the IPOB course unlike Buhari and people like you that support herdsmen killing Nigerians and still pretend to care about Nigeria and Nigeria unity.
Lastly the money that Abaribe is recieving from the senate is not gotten from katsina state or any northern state for that matter.
Abaribe is from Abia state and last time I checked Abia is an oil producing state that contributes to the national purse, so stop yapping about Abaribe collecting Nigerian money.
How many oil does Aba produce, oga be objective.

South East states are not among top 10 states, in terms of contribution to national purse

The latest Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) report released by the National Bureau of Statistics showed that ten (10) states in Nigeria received a total sum of N430.07 billion from tax revenue in half of 2019.

According to the Bureau’s report, the top 10 states in Nigeria generated 72% of the total tax revenue. Basically, the states include Lagos, Rivers FCT, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Ondo, Ogun, Cross River and Kano.
https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/14/top-10-states-in-nigeria-with-highest-tax-revenue-generated-in-2019/?amp

This is a publication by vanguard, on Kanu ordering Ipob to attack security forces
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/dss-vs-ipob-clash-group-condemns-kanu-for-urging-ipob-members-to-attack-security-operatives/?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by MrUchenna1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
By now Igbokwe GO realized SAY ''woman wey no wear pant no dey climb tree..
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Usmankno: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Frontail:
grin
these pics said it all bros..
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by OmoManU: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
grandlexuz:

And you the biggest.

Goan lick Abaribe ass that you are worshiping
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is what happens when nations don't take their laws seriously. Senator Abaribe signed a bail bond for a now fugitive terrorist, and instead of the Government to immediately forfeit his properties when Nnamdi Kanu absconded and disrespected the court by not showing up for the proceedings, we instead started reading in the news that they (Govt and Senator) were "working something out so he won't lose his properties". That is NOT how a proper society works, this why he now has the gall to promote ethnic division and possible civil war. When you don't enforce the law, this is what happens.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by yemiyemi: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
The bloody arson, violence and killings of innocent civillians and policemen started in Imo State before spreading to other parts of SE States....Iberiberism should be more questioned than anybody in SE......but lemme finish with my corn before i continue..... grin grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Ifearnoevil: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
dederocs:

How many oil does Aba produce, oga be objective.

South East states are not among top 10 states, in terms of contribution to national purse

The latest Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) report released by the National Bureau of Statistics showed that ten (10) states in Nigeria received a total sum of N430.07 billion from tax revenue in half of 2019.

According to the Bureau’s report, the top 10 states in Nigeria generated 72% of the total tax revenue. Basically, the states include Lagos, Rivers FCT, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Ondo, Ogun, Cross River and Kano.
https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/14/top-10-states-in-nigeria-with-highest-tax-revenue-generated-in-2019/?amp

This is a publication by vanguard, on Kanu ordering Ipob to attack security forces
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/dss-vs-ipob-clash-group-condemns-kanu-for-urging-ipob-members-to-attack-security-operatives/?amp=1

Even if the south East produces 1 cup of oil,it has been proven on this forum that the money being received by the whole south East states is covered by what we generate with some change, meaning we are not taking anything from anybody, notwithstanding that a lot of igbo oil bearing communities are ceded to neighboring states.
I don't understand the angle of IGR because nobody is sharing any IGR with anybody.
On the issue of IPOB attacking security agents, you pretended not to see it's clearly stated that it's DSS-IPob clash, the same dss that have been killing IPOB flag waving members since 2016.so if Kanu ask them to defend themselves, what is wrong in that.you want them to continue sitting lame duck while the security agents continue to kill them while you cheer.look, there is a limit to one can take.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by ajl: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Igbokwe should go give advice to the dead-beat in Aso Rock who was reckless in his statement on Igbo people. Someone should let us know where we can purchase the T-shirt.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Godintent: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by gaftsoil(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Joe Igbokwe is a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Frontail:
grin
Another pain Cretin.. grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by chaloskyx: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
BUT HONESTLY THE HATRED FOR THE IGBOS IS SOMTHING ELSE O LET THEM GO YOU SAY NO CAUSE YOU ENJOY TRAMPLING ON THE WEAK AND OPRESSED A CHARACTERISTIC OF EVERY NIGERIAN LEADER AND POLITICIAN
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Drainage is talking.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nbotee:
Why exactly is he pained that we are not pained dots?? The President's referred to the South East as a dot which we all gladly agree Nd accept so why e still dey pain una say we agree ?? This is a whole new level of witchcraft
Abi oo,you agree wahala
You no agree wahala
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Something called you a bastard, and you didn't complain o. You beat your cheat and say, yes I am a bastard. And you are happy to be a bastard. And then some one who heard when my u were called a bastard and said nothing comes out to complain about you wearing walking with a placard with the inscription "I'm a proud bastard" on it.
Is Nigeriakwe not sick?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by fakati(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
God bless Abaribe.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by chriscrosss(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wat happened at lekki toll gate, if Joe thinks he can just spill rubbish.. Sanwo olu, tinubu, buhari, buratai should be held responsible.. Idiotic Joe..
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by murmee: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nbotee:
Why exactly is he pained that we are not pained dots?? The President's referred to the South East as a dot which we all gladly agree Nd accept so why e still dey pain una say we agree ?? This is a whole new level of witchcraft
I'm laughing. Abeg Nbotee don't kill me o!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2021
dederocs:

IPOB are terrorists not recognized, anyone associating with them is an enemy of Nigeria...they are killing Nigerian Police and burning down Nigeria prison infrastructure. Abaribe is enjoying this position as a Nigerian, enjoying all the money, he should stop being divisive, and playing to the gallery. Buhari used dot in a circle, in a metaphorical sense, that Ibo land is landlocked, and it's true. Abaribe should grow up, this reeks of ethnic bigotry.

It is just too foolery for you to support buhari's comment on a whole SE Igbo tribe and castigate Senetor E Abaribe for promoting his region.
Indeed, you and buhari are the ethnic bigots.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Men are talking and this stupid use-and-dump lagos gutter cleaning idiot wants to talk too.
Sen Abaribe should ignore him completely, Joe igbokwe is a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.