Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (54468 Views)

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by ogbuefi677(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Frontail:
grin
See as he stand,gallant.looking buhari eye to eye.
Una own ppl de go bow to osama BinHari every day

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by kyariteam: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
Tell idiotkwe to come to nnewi if he is a man.When was the last time he came to his village.I swear he will die within 48hours.Soon they will give ashwo ministry in Lagos as he can't come home

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Eeghe(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Where are you my love?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by rosinkkit: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
KingsCity:
Igbokwe is so stewpid, he is blaming the victim rather than the oppressor

He is not blaming the man who said a region of no less than 20 million people is just a dot in a circle, rather he is blaming the man whose people were so insulted

Shame

SHUT UP, FOOL.

A region of 20 million people in a nation of 210 million people IS A DOT IN A CIRCLE.

IN FACT YOU ARE TOO TINY.

More like a speck. Dot is too generous.

Now run along, you fcking asswipe.

One more thing, if you dumb idiot secessionists wish to retreat into your TINY DOT, be our guest.

All Nigeria will breathe a fcking sigh of relief when you finally imprison yourselves in your tiny DOT and allow us to hear word!!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:

Where are you my love?

Where you left me, you disappearing and appearing Maxi me angry angry

How're you Mama? Trust you've been doing fine? kiss

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Eeghe(f): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Where you left me, you disappearing and appearing Maxi me angry angry
How're you Mama? Trust you've been doing fine? kiss

Are you watching?
I am fine too...didn’t leave you at all kiss
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Eeghe:

Are you watching?
I am fine too...didn’t leave you at all kiss
Yes, I ammm. It's kinda impossible not to grin lipsrsealed.

I'm glad you're fine. Aham!! shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Eeghe(f): 4:54am On Jul 29, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Yes, I ammm. It's kinda impossible not to grin lipsrsealed.
I'm glad you're fine. Aham!! shocked tongue

lipsrsealed
cheesy
Come to the forum soon
Bye Baby kiss
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
cheesy
Come to the forum soon
Bye Baby kiss

grin cheesy

Bye Mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Eeghe(f): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin cheesy
Bye Mama kiss

minime kiss
Tell me your fav three so far (for each sex)
Least fav three of the two sexes too
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

minime kiss
Tell me your fav three so far (for each sex)
Least fav three of the two sexes too

Mamaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not sure my feelings about them is permanent sha.

But right now. My top girls are Angel, Maria and Nini kiss kiss

Bottom girls; all the other girls, I wouldn't call them least favorites but they give this on and off vibe, pretty inconsistent angry.

For the guys; Top 3 would be Saga( I like him,he can dance, smiles well and definitely a soft boy that enjoys working his mouth cheesy grin), Boma and Whitemoney.

Least favorite; Yousef, Pere and Niyi. I used to like Niyi, but I noticed there isn't much to him other than the physical appearance. undecided

I kinda like Arin. Great portfolio, can be sweet and she has a rebellious bone in her, takes a lot to get those piercings in a Yoruba home grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by Eeghe(f): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Mamaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not sure my feelings about them is permanent sha.

But right now. My top girls are Angel, Maria and Nini kiss kiss

Bottom girls; all the other girls, I wouldn't call them least favorites but they give this on and off vibe, pretty inconsistent angry.

For the guys; Top 3 would be Saga( I like him,he can dance, smiles well and definitely a soft boy that enjoys working his mouth cheesy grin), Boma and Whitemoney.

Least favorite; Yousef, Pere and Niyi. I used to like Niyi, but I noticed there isn't much to him other than the physical appearance. undecided

I kinda like Arin. Great portfolio, can be sweet and she has a rebellious bone in her, takes a lot to get those piercings in a Yoruba home grin

I was just going to write on the forum that Saga makes me feel good with his laughing vibes shocked
I like him too!

Yeah feeling surely can’t be permanent now.
We watch, and analyse tongue
I have left Lockdown behind o, totally, I am a BB ashawo lipsrsealed cheesy
Happy August to you and yours (it’s my favourite month, forever)
Re: Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

I was just going to write on the forum that Saga makes me feel good with his laughing vibes shocked
I like him too!

Yeah feeling surely can’t be permanent now.
We watch, and analyse tongue
I have left Lockdown behind o, totally, I am a BB ashawo lipsrsealed cheesy
Happy August to you and yours (it’s my favourite month, forever)

Hahahaha grin grin

Save him a vote, please. He's actually my favorite fave for now.

grin grin I have definitely left lockdown behind too but Erica stays with me for life kiss.

Thank you. Same to you and yours, Mama!

Of course it is! Where are we turning up for the birthday parry? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.