Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry (1463 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by BestNewsng(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
No Man wants to stay, life has become a struggle, i cry most times - woman with big backside Cries Out for Help

see full interview & more Photos ����

https://bestnewsng.online/no-man-wants-to-stay-life-has-become-a-struggle-i-cry-most-times-woman-with-big-backside-cries-out-for-help/

1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
i guess every single one of these dude can see the heavy load that you are/carry...only a mad man would settle for such shiit box. but why blame men for your obvious physical impairment?!

imagine her being on top and riding you hard?!?!?!? na one way ticket to hospital be dat!!!

[img]https://c./yucBngidHCsAAAAC/borat-i-dont-like.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by wizonlyson: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
shocked shocked..oboy..see yansh..am very sure, if this one mess..i swear, that place will collapse..

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by Abfinest007(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Forget ur big back side and focus on your character

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Omo cheesy
Big nyash Big wahala grin
Wahala dey like potato nyash grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by Oceanjagaban: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Carry your big Toto go oneside

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Stay, Life Has Become A Struggle - Woman With Big Backside Cry by BestNewsng(f): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
shocked shocked..oboy..see yansh..am very sure, if this one mess..i swear, that place will collapse..

angry grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Itele Reconnect With His Abadoned Wife & Kids Take Them To Boutique / Moment Obi Cubana And Chioma JESUS Stole The Show At Mercy Chinwo White Wedding / Dj Cuppy & Her Fiance Was Welcomed By Queen Diambi Of Congo At A Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.