Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bbnaija: Wathoni Exposes Dorathy, Claims She Gave Brighto Bl0w-j0b To Win Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Wathoni Exposes Dorathy, Claims She Gave Brighto Bl0w-j0b To Win Him (342 Views)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Wathoni Exposes Dorathy, Claims She Gave Brighto Bl0w-j0b To Win Him by MsDoris(f): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2021
The ongoing drama in the fourth episode of the reunion show escalated to whole new level as Wathoni dropped a bombshell.

The mother of one revealed to the public that the much loved Dorathy and people's favourite, gave BrightO a mouth action; this piece of information left viewers stunned, causing a stir on social media.

According to Wathoni, after she and Dorathy discovered that
Brighto might be playing both, they decided to set a trap to see whom he really wants.

Unfortunately, Dorathy decided to play dirty by giving him a bl0w j0b and acting the next day like nothing happened and even went ahead to lie to her that she and BrightO didn't talk at all.

Wathoni noted that what Dorathy did with BrightO made her angry as it seemed she did that to make him choose her.

See update/ watch videos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/bbnaija-wathoni-drops-bombshell-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

Travis Scott Running From Fans / Am Being Pressured To Get Married – MC Lively / Breaking News: Naija Ninja Boss &singer,sound Sultan Dies Of Throat Cancer At 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.