Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) (3721 Views)

Kwara Monarch Sues Ilorin Emir For Installing Hausa Leader In Jebba / Throwback Photos Of Governor El Rufai Kneeling Before Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2021
This is the new Olupo of Ajasse Ipo, Prince Alebiosu, kneeling before the Emir of Ilorin.

Ajasse Ipo is an Igbomina town in Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Arrewa: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2021
And so??
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by tamdun: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
No biggy na sign of respect, low class king in oyo/Osun will bow to oni/Aláàfin because they are 1st class(sign of respect),but this oba has low self esteem,u don't have to go on ur knees, all u need is a little bow as a sign of respect, Ajase is not even under emir's territory so why the visit

9 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Mossadd: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2021
A big disgrace to Yoruba

10 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by sweetshisha: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2021
cool

Many kings bow to Alafin and Onirisa, no big deal

Kolapo Zulu Gambari is more Yoruba than many yorubas, he is a retired Apealate court Justice and a respectable man

Even the days of Aeere Ona Kaakanfo Afonja he bows to Alafin

This notion that only Fulanis rule Ilorin is a big fat lie, the Emirates rotates the throne among 7 ruling family... Balogun, Dan Alimi, Afonja, Gambari and two Yoruba family

4 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Joromi1: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

The bigots have come again. The first one is that dumb Sarrki and now this. Please do the needful.
Thanks.
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by LibertyRep: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2021
I thought in Yoruba tradition, an Oba bows to no one.
Am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by sweetshisha: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2021
LibertyRep:
I thought in Yoruba tradition, an Oba bows to no one.
Am I missing something?

Obas bow to superior Kings ... They have hierarchy in the empire
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Mossadd:
A big disgrace to Yoruba

You registered a new account yesterday to trade your bigotry...... Shame on you, the fa t that you don't respect your elders doesn't mean others shouldn't...

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by esnbrutality: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Master and slave relationship....shikena cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by AmuAwusa: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Cowards!
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Mossadd: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Paretomaster1:

You registered a new account yesterday to trade your bigotry...... Shame on you, the fa t that you don't respect your elders doesn't mean others shouldn't...
se yeah weyrey sir abi ori yin feburu ni mind your business omo eru

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Obamaofusa: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Mossadd:
A big disgrace to Yoruba

No,a big disgrace for the low self esteem new king.There have been lots of Obas and they did not do this.Individuals are different mentally.

What proof does the OP have to show that he is even a new king.Is the OP a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by AmuAwusa: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
esnbrutality:
Master and slave relationship....shikena cheesy

When you see a yoruba man brag or show strength, it's mainly because he has fortified himself with the dusts from mutilated bones and skulls. grin grin

Slaves they are.

3 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by AmuAwusa: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
This is the new Olupo of Ajasse Ipo, Prince Alebiosu, kneeling before the Emir of Ilorin.

Ajasse Ipo is an Igbomina town in Kwara state.

But there shouldn't be any cause for alarm. Kwara state is not a yoruba state entirely. It belongs to the hausa fulani by reason of conquest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
What some tribe in the south don't know is that the oyo, Ilorin, offa, nupe, igala are closely related, many of relationships are shrouded in secret from public eyes. They know themselves. So you guys should rest and stop putting mouth in what you have no idea about, its becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Obamaofusa: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
AmuAwusa:

When you see a yoruba man brag or show strength, it's mainly because he has fortified himself with the dusts from mutilated bones and skulls. grin grin

Slaves they are.

Says an Ijaw and Igala sl.ave also known as documented OSU.
Fulani terrorist posing as an OSU.

2 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by esnbrutality: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Wicked...you guyz dont have chills.

Do you know the symbolism of that picture??.........ILORIN IS GONE FOREVER. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

AmuAwusa:

Slaves they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
tamdun:
No biggy na sign of respect, low class king in oyo/Osun will bow to oni/Aláàfin because they are 1st class(sign of respect),but this oba has low self esteem,u don't have to go on ur knees, all u need is a little bow as a sign of respect, Ajase is not even under emir's territory so why the visit

I wonder o, why the visit. Low self-esteem indeed. And the town is the headquarters of Igbomina in the state. The Oba is a symbol of Igbomina people in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Obamaofusa: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

I wonder o, why the visit. Low self-esteem indeed. And the town is the headquarters of Igbomina in the state. The Oba is a symbol of Igbomina people in the state.

That is not an Oba..Dont be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Obamaofusa: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
AmuAwusa:

But there shouldn't be any cause for alarm. Kwara state is not a yoruba state entirely. It belongs to the hausa fulani by reason of conquest.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Obamaofusa:

That is not an Oba..Dont be fooled.

Please, tell me what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2021
His thread go cause kasala grin
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2021
tamdun:
Arrewa:
And so??
Arrewa:
And so??
emir is not an Oba such respect shouldn't accord him .this is a very big shame to that idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by obiekunie2: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2021
sweetshisha:

Obas bow to superior Kings ... They have hierarchy in the empire

You're a fooool for insinuating that the Emir is superior to the Olupo; if you say because of age, I agree. The Igbominas were never conquered by the Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by sweetshisha: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

You're a fooool for insinuating that the Emir is superior to the Olupo; if you say because of age, I agree. The Igbominas were never conquered by the Fulanis.

We both know the ignorant uncultured fool here

Fulani never conquered Ilorin, Afonja and Alimi introduced Islam and Emirates in a way to stop Alafins constant extortion.. after Afonja and Alimi died, Abdullah Alimi's eldest son took over the Islamic Emirates and Ilorin people gladly fought other Yorubas for dominance and freedom

Each state has Traditional rulers in council, under local government and chieftancy ministry and they all know who and who is superior within each state

2 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by Brimstone77: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin see my sophisticated bothers shouting "no big deal"..

Shameless folks,a king kneeling before a fellow king!! Tufiakwa that's a sacrilege in my culture and a shame to the king and his kingdom...

Imagine obi of onitcha or any Paramount traditional Igbo leader kneeling or prostrating before a northern emir or Western oba god forbid ...

No King in Igbo nation can ever bow to any king be you King Herod or pharo...

Shame on anybody defending this shameful display!! sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2021
tamdun:

How dare you call the Olupo a low class king? How dare you? The Olupo throne existed long before the Ilorin emirate was created. If truly the person in the picture is actually the new Olupo and the picture was taken after his appointment, he his a disgrace to Yoruba royalty and should be dethroned.

A king in Yoruba land is next only to the gods. He bows to no one. This is a big sacrilege.

6 Likes

Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by VaselineCrew: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Black man is funny indeed.

What is the purpose of all these traditional posts?

The kneeling, lying, turning...?

Will all these lead to any technological advancement?

Food Security?

Electricity supply and Electric Vehicles?

Will all these kneeling and all build you a space program?

If not for white people men, blacks will still be kneeling naked while the one being "kneeled to" will be feeling like a god on earth, mtcheew

Absolute Nonsense, I tell ya
Re: Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) by babasolution: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2021
The Yoruba are surely slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today / 2023:I Lost All My Classmates During The Civil War... Tinubu / Massive Crowd As Obi Campaigns In Kwara. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.