Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today (3721 Views)

Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / Tonye Cole's Convoy Kills Two Women (Disturbing Photos) / Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by conductor250: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by lhordspy: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Initially, i wanted saying 'i pray you never get old'

But that will seems too extreme.

May God do you the way you do others.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hideously hideous

4 Likes

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by WibusJaga: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Looks like a character from a horror film.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by kestolove95(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
mr president sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
He can act like a zombie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by successmatters(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please don't post this type of pictures at night, people could have nightmare just remembering this face.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by ajexx(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
My in coming president 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by successmatters(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
ajexx:

Cloth dey cover at of things o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Throwback: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
It would disturbingly hang on the walls of offices and business enterprises all over Nigeria from May 29 2023.

We the youths will ensure this disturbance for those who do not want our economic liberation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by conductor250: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
ajexx:

2 Likes

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Nairalander248: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
ajexx:

Taken ur drugs yet?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
You just made me vomit my food angry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Bitobito17(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]ok
kestolove95:
mr president sir
Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by onomeabuja: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2022
conductor250:
cheesy
U this Op I know u are one of Obis miscreants bcoz ATIKUS children don't run a campaign of hate.

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Proudlyomonna: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:
It would disturbingly hang on the walls of offices and business enterprises all over Nigeria from May 29 2023.

We the youths will ensure this disturbance for those who do not want our economic liberation.

We the Youths have decided to end this APC madness once and for all.
We the Youths are aware that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and they are anti Survival for our Existence as a Country.
We the Youths will not allow a sick old man again in Ask Rock,Aso rock is not a care home for the old sick shaky desperate men.
We the Youths will troop out with our PVC to crush APC,We don't even so much care Who wins,to We the Youths 2023 will be anything but APC.
We the Youths have come to realize that APC is like a natural disasters, e no dey ask for Tribe, Religion,Sect or Party before e strike,so anyone trying to play the tribal and divide and rule card is decieving himself.
WE the Youth stand against Muslim-muslim agenda for it doesn't potrays equity, Fairness, Trust and Justice in a Country with diversities like Nigeria.
We the Youths have decided that APC MUST GO for they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country,so stop decieving yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by PeterObi4LP: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Please next time put viewers discretion. Not everyone likes gory image like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by osscarr(m): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Tell your baba wey no well make e go rest. Na rope wey grow from bush come out for road say make passerby march am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by SensualMan: 4:16am On Oct 15, 2022
My daughter just screamed!!! angry

Very disturbing!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by onumadu: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin
Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Abdu81: 4:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Is that an ape?
I mean an old chimp?
Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by SolMaximus: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2022
in this thread,

nothing but anti-Tinubu shills

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Op please add viewers discretion.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:44am On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Being old and wicked is evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

It's only you and your family that will hang it.

Aso Rock is not old people's home.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by flamingREED(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
He can act like a zombie

You didn't use to sound like this before.
You were Obidient and rational.
Take it easy o
Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by BeardedMeat(m): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

amen

Please Op, next time add graphic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by BeardedMeat(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2022
onomeabuja:

U this Op I know u are one of Obis miscreants bcoz ATIKUS children don't run a campaign of hate.
Where were you when Atikus children made a mock coffin for Jonathan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2022
I'm facing depression....it's cracking down on me. I'm feeling awful....
Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by techWriter3: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Re: The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today by lereinter(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ipob turned obi fan

(1) (Reply)

Ibo man Joe Ajaeran from Imo state Declares War On Tinubu Government / Former Ig Okiro Ordered To Pay N50 Million Over Shady Land Deals / #lindagate: I Only Received $150,000 From APC - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.