Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... (1041 Views)

Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) / Bandits Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Wife Others In Katsina / Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by esnbrutality: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
The Baale (traditional chief) of Araromi, Bakatari, a border town in the Ido Local Government Area of Oyo state, Chief Tafa Apanpa and his wife were kidnapped on Tuesday evening.

A source who hails from the village, Kunle Alausa confirmed the incident to SaharaReporters in Ibadan on Wednesday.

The source said the gunmen stormed the village around 9pm on Tuesday.

Our correspondent learnt that the gunmen came into the town with about 5 motorbikes and went straight to Baale's house.

According to our source, some hunters have gone into the forest in search of the Baale and his wife.

Alausa appealed to the state government to rescue the traditional chief.

He said, "I am on my way to the village now. They called me around 11pm to brief me about the abduction of our father and the Baale of our village, Chief Tafa Apanpa. I learnt they (kidnappers) arrived in the village while it was raining on Tuesday night.

"The time was around 9pm. People have been moving out of the village as I was told. But being an indegene of the village, I am already on my way to the village. I also learnt hunters in the area have moved to the forest to see if they could get them rescued unhurt.

"We want the government to kindly come to our rescue. We cannot do it alone. When they are kidnapping traditional chiefs, who else cannot be kidnapped?"

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/23/tension-oyo-gunmen-kidnap-traditional-chief-wife
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Mokason288(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2021
grin
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by ERockson: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Herdsmen show them peppe in Ondo and Oyo state and Igboho is forming warrior without tangible results

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Tranquillity360: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Small small southwest is becoming another northeast.

They won't know because they are busy poking nose in what happen in East.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Bahun(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nah tivnibu boiz dey work
grin grin grin grin
esnbrutality:
The Baale (traditional chief) of Araromi, Bakatari, a border town in the Ido Local Government Area of Oyo state, Chief Tafa Apanpa and his wife were kidnapped on Tuesday evening.

A source who hails from the village, Kunle Alausa confirmed the incident to SaharaReporters in Ibadan on Wednesday.

The source said the gunmen stormed the village around 9pm on Tuesday.

Our correspondent learnt that the gunmen came into the town with about 5 motorbikes and went straight to Baale's house.

According to our source, some hunters have gone into the forest in search of the Baale and his wife.

Alausa appealed to the state government to rescue the traditional chief.

He said, "I am on my way to the village now. They called me around 11pm to brief me about the abduction of our father and the Baale of our village, Chief Tafa Apanpa. I learnt they (kidnappers) arrived in the village while it was raining on Tuesday night.

"The time was around 9pm. People have been moving out of the village as I was told. But being an indegene of the village, I am already on my way to the village. I also learnt hunters in the area have moved to the forest to see if they could get them rescued unhurt.

"We want the government to kindly come to our rescue. We cannot do it alone. When they are kidnapping traditional chiefs, who else cannot be kidnapped?"

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/23/tension-oyo-gunmen-kidnap-traditional-chief-wife
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by kalu61(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
ERockson:
Herdsmen show them peppe in Ondo and Oyo state and Igboho is forming warrior without tangible results
Herdmens were not mentioned na.

Everything na herdmens. See what Buhari has caused his tribal men grin
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Herdsmen don see Yoruba people finish

The last time , it was army flogging baale

Today they've kidnapped a whole oba and his wife

Chei

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Fejoku: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hopefully the Baale will be rescued alive. Amotekun and the hunters will liaise to do the job. You will never see the Nigerian Army or police hear because it's the indigenous people that are at the receiving end. Is it not in this same Oyo state that three men where arrested for shooting cows which trespassed into their farmlands?
Where are southerners in the upper and lower chambers of the legislature?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Ahmed0336(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oyo again
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by DDDEnterprises: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmm! God guard and protect us in these trying times
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Bola146(f): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oyo Makinde with body language is telling them that OYO ( On Your Own) . I just pity the innocent victims
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Siwisheswereesh: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
ERoc:

Shut up!

Pigggiddioott amaka!!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Praxis758: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
It seems Oyo is now the North Central and North West aggregate of banditry in South West.

Someone should pls wake Makinde up.

GSM could only flex muscle in hijacking SW party structure from Fayose but a complete coward in governance.
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by agulion: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yoruba Muslims pi.gs will be on this thread, unity begars that can not live and co- habit with their own people
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by ERockson: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Shut up!

Pigggiddioott amaka!!
Ode nie
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Una still dey fear to call them fulanis herdsmen or what?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by ERockson: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
kalu61:
Herdmens were not mentioned na.

Everything na herdmens. See what Buhari has caused his tribal men grin
Do you want to ask for the cows like Tinubu did the other time until it turned out to be Fulani herdsmen killers. It's obvious these people have declared war on us,the Yorubas and we are almost rounded about
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by kalu61(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
ERockson:
Do you want to ask for the cows like Tinubu did the other time until it turned out to be Fulani herdsmen killers. It's obvious these people have declared war on us,the Yorubas and we are almost rounded about
You sound sarcastic, l can detect it from the tone of your write up.
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by NaijirianKing: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is the type of news
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Mangekyo: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Over to the keyboard warriors

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by KC031: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yoruba Ronu!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by OBALOLA55(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
kalu61:
You sound sarcastic, l can detect it from the tone of your write up.
BEFORE NKO NA YOUR BORORO BROTHERS FULL HERE WITH UNA FAKE TAQIYYA. IF I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION IN IGBO LANGUAGE YOU FIT ANSWER.

BORORO HERDSMAN ASGARD73 AKA ESNBRUTALITY YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE WISHING SOUTHERNERS YANFU YANFU

angry
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by kalu61(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BEFORE NKO NA YOUR BORORO BROTHERS FULL HERE WITH UNA FAKE TAQIYYA. IF I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION IN IGBO LANGUAGE YOU FIT ANSWER.

BORORO HERDSMAN ASGARD73 AKA ESNBRUTALITY YOU WILL SOON RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE WISHING SOUTHERNERS YANFU YANFU

angry
Ibu aturu awusa. Folks like you think everyone on way. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is Fulani.

Nshi okuko
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by esnbrutality: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amotekun to the rescue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by OBALOLA55(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Small small southwest is becoming another northeast.

They won't know because they are busy poking nose in what happen in East.
SO WHATS THE BUSINESS OF A FULANI HERDSMAN LIKE YOU WITH THE SOUTH EAST

SHA NOR ENTER OUR BUSHES IF YOU LIKE YOUR SEF
Re: Tension In Oyo As Gunmen Kidnap Traditional Chief, Wife ..... by OBALOLA55(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2021
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims pi.gs will be on this thread, unity begars that can not live and co- habit with their own people
BORORO WHY ARE YOU CALLING THEM MUSLIM PIGS WHEN YOU ARE EQUALLY A MUSLIM.

NA HOW FAR UNA DON CARRY THIS TAQIYYA GO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It True FG Has Re-Arrested Nnamdi Kanu? / Biafran Issue; Some Igbos Are Bloody Greedy And Selfish / BUHARI GOVT SHOWING SUPPORT FOR TERRORISTS, BANDITS IN NIGERIA: UK PARLIAMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.