Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta (3771 Views)

Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by ExAngel007(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
The wife of the Odogwu (Warlord) of Ogwash-Uku kingdom,
Aniocha South LGA, Mrs. Ohai, was over the weekend
stripped and raped by irate youths over chieftaincy tussle.

Recounting how it happened to newsmen, the Odogwu of
Ogwash-Uku, Chief Gabriel Ohai, said the youths turned
against him when sopme police officers came into the
community to arrest one of them.

“Police came to re-arrest one Ikechukwu Illoba who
led his hoodlums to beat a 75 year-old man to
death after an autopsy result.

The suspect, who raised alarm and called his
cohorts as early as 6am already converged before
the arrival of policeman resisted re-arrest.

Immediately the police left, the hoodlums moved in
their numbers to my house pulled down my gate,
fence and moved to my palace I built, set my house
ablaze, stripped my wife naked, raped her, burnt
down my two vehicles and moved to my farm, 20
kilometre away from where I live, set the building
there ablaze.

My workers quarters were burnt down, my livestock
over 3000 birds, 100 pigs and others were released
into the forest. The farm was destroyed completely,
some of my property were looted other set ablaze
It became imperative for me to talk to the world,
the government and human rights organization to
know what I am passing through in the hand of
those who are above the law. And there is now
lawlessness in Azungwu Quaters, Ogwash-Uku”
Ohai said

Twelve persons were injured during the attack. Also, three
houses, poultry, and two vehicles worth over N500 million
were destroyed by the irate youths.

The spokesperson of the state police command, Bright
Edafe, who confirmed the incident, said an investigation has
been launched.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/irate-youths-strip-and-rape-chiefs-wife-in-delta.html

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by SlayerForever: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Bad boys.
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by zoeA: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Police and launching investigation grin
Are they like Chief Launchers?

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2021
They should have raped the man himself, not the wife. This is what happens when people in power deliberately keep their youth poor. They turn into savages. This same treatment will be meted out to all the politicians across the length and breadth of this country.

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Eastlink(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2021
I smell lies.
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2021
.........and two vehicles worth over N500 million
were destroyed by the irate youths.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by slimfit1(m): 1:45am On Jun 29, 2021
No sleep for the the wicked.
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by 3gpvids: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Haba how madam dey now?
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by ivolt: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Those innocent youths strike again.
How dare the police arrest a youth even if he beats someone to death, that is oppression.
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2021
kmcutez:
This is what happens when people in power deliberately keep their youth poor. They turn into savages. This same treatment will be meted out to all the politicians across the length and breadth of this country. Anus and Toto go tear.

ultimately it will meet both the corrupt and the wealthy -
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by triple996(m): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Y is Niger Delta falling my hand like this na angry
Na so so bad news just de show 4rm dat side

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by BlowYourMind: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Extension of dots
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by SEGLIZ: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2021
the so claimed supper class in Nigeria had murdered peace and sleep as such they are reaping from their planting.
a time to sow and time to harvest, wouldn't it be that this is their harvest time?

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Monogamy: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Gossip news from the chief gossiper herself..

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Yankee101: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2021
And why rape his wife?
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by GraceofGod1: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2021
If this is true, honestly it's a wrong movement to wake. Why would they strip someone's mother naked?
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Iceyjayz: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2021
kmcutez:
This is what happens when people in power deliberately keep their youth poor. They turn into savages. This same treatment will be meted out to all the politicians across the length and breadth of this country. Anus and Toto go tear.
So you support them raping the man's wife?

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by udede(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
kmcutez:
but why should they rape the wife.whats her offence

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by IJOBA11: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2021

Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
So you support them raping the man's wife?

Of course not. That is why I said the politicians, both male and female.
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Penguin2: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2021
kmcutez:
They should have raped the man himself, not the wife. This is what happens when people in power deliberately keep their youth poor. They turn into savages. This same treatment will be meted out to all the politicians across the length and breadth of this country.

I don’t think this is about the poor youth hating the super rich.

Seems the rich man thought he could bully his fellow contestants with the police because he has money and connection. He possibly invited the police to come arrest the man that the youth like.
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by TotoGame(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Pictures of the youths bleeping the wife's puna or I won't believe this story

Pictures of the burnt vehicles and farm too
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Na wa
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Lifestone(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2021
kmcutez:
This is pathetic. How do you feel if you are made to pay for another person's offense. I could also see your grave hatred for sucessfull people. A very poor mind set.
Violence in any form is bad
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by Prolificgiant(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2021
The youth you refuse to train will come back to hunt your families tomorrow, it's a sorry situation ,check my signature
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by KingOKON: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Prolificgiant:
The youth you refuse to train will come back to hunt your families tomorrow, it's a sorry situation ,check my signature

Nothing 2add, very well said
Re: Irate Youths Strip And Rape Chief's Wife In Delta by 2elliot: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Apart from being a chief, what other work have you been doing that got you that rich to have lost #500m in damages? Just an ordinary chief o, not king sef! That is how my community chief thought he has pocketed our community and that he is untouchable. He has been very arrogant, and embezzling all the funds paid to the community by shell, cornering all the contracts and work chances. I heard he is becoming humbled just because the new governor unlike the previous one that promised and made a chief for life has warned that only first class kings and not chiefs will rule till they die. He now realises that he has just one year in office according to the constitution. Him body go tell am after him tenure expires.

Nigerian Satellite Runs Out Of Fuel In Outer Space! / Breaking: Obi Currently Leading #NigeriansDecide Poll With Over 40% of Votes / My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This