Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers (310 Views)

APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. / 8 APC Local Council Chairmen In Zamfara Defect To PDP / Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by Upritman(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2021
A newly elected and sworn in Local Council Chairman, Dr Chidi Lloyd has reportedly resumed work under a tree at the council Secretariat as his office.

Dr.Lloyd, a former state lawmaker and law lecturer was recently elected as the Chairman of Emohua LGA in Rivers State.

Politics Hub Nigeria reports that the action of the new chairman was blamed on poor state of the council Secretariat including the Chairman's office.

The former APC Chieftain who earlier defected to the PDP is quoted to have vowed not to use the old office until a new befitting office is built.

© https://www.politicshubng.com/local-council-chairman-reportedly-resumes-under-a-tree-in-rivers/

Re: Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by complexBoss12: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Everybody just dey catch cruise, for this corntree!!

He wants to mk a point, so that billions will be allocated for reconstruction. Then he will go buy paint, repaint the whole building and chop the rest the money.

Few years later, a new leadership enters and the whole process will repeat itself.
Re: Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by NOC1(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2021
madness plenty for this country, this guy was a house of assembly member some years back, I think he was the one that used mace on someone in the chambers when a fight broke out in either 2014 or 2015 in Rivers State house of assembly.

make rain start i will see if he wont relocate
Re: Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by kalu61(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Looks like the chairman was chilling under the tree for fresh air and space.

The furniture can testify.
Another plot to siphon money in the name of infrastructure development.
Re: Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Probably working on the advise of his fake spiritualist
Re: Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by Ahmed0336(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably working on the advise of his fake spiritualist
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Local Council Chairman Reportedly Resumes Under A Tree In Rivers by allen113: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amaechi man that year

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/gents, I Just Wasted My 134MB On This High Virus / Anambra 2021: It's Time To Enjoy High Diaspora Interventions~ Dr Godwin Maduka / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.