Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. (5734 Views)

Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Former Gov Of Gombe State, Sen Danjuma Goje Reportedly Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by alsudan: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
One very Noticeable absentee in yesterday and today’s APC Presidential rally in Ogun and Benue, was the absence of the APC National Chairman.

Apart from the Chairman, most Northern Governors of APC extraction too stayed away from the rallies.

Could that be the reason why Tinubu alleged sabotage within the APC while speaking in Abeokuta yesterday?

All is certainly not well within the broom family.

18 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by amnesty7: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
So you prefer power to remain in the North?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by alsudan: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
amnesty7:

Tinubu is not the only Southerner contesting for President.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
I thought you've concluded with your sensational headline, why then did you still asked?

An obingo is confused

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by Mrkumareze(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
The day APC left Osibanjo, Umahi, Amaechi was the day they failed. Tinubu's money can't get him the seat this time. He's sick, old and has public drug records.

23 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by alsudan: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I thought you've concluded with your sensational headline, why then did you still asked?

An obingo is confused

Where is National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu and why is he missing Campaigns he’s supposed to be in charge of?

12 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by ubest1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
We have a far better southerner in the race, if not Obi let Atiku continue Tinubu is too old & sick

amnesty7:

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
He went to attend Obi rally.

Hope you're relieved
alsudan:

Where is National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu and why is he missing Campaigns he’s supposed to be in charge of?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Igbo naturally HATE Yoruba.

Atiku is older than Tinubu. Even if it were to be Oshinbajo, you'll still say thesame that if not Obi, then Atiku.

Only foolish unthinkable Yoruba will dahs just a vote to Obi.
ubest1:
We have a far better southerner in the race, if not Obi let Atiku continue Tinubu is too old & sick

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
amnesty7:
before nkor
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by alsudan: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
He went to attend Obi rally.

Hope you're relieved

He would have been seen if that was the case.

But seriously which Party Chairman dumps it’s Presidential Candidate in the heat of campaigns. grin

7 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hahahaha may be he went to endorse OBI abi? illiterates miscreants with free bonus data disturbing Sensible Nigerians
alsudan:
One very Noticeable absentee in yesterday and today’s APC Presidential rally in Ogun and Benue, was the absence of the APC National Chairman.

Apart from the Chairman, most Northern Governors of APC extraction too stayed away from the rallies.

Could that be the reason why Tinubu alleged sabotage within the APC while speaking in Abeokuta yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by beejaay: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Atiku is older than Tinubu. Even if it were to be Oshinbajo, you'll still say thesame that if not Obi, then Atiku.

An average urchin hate igbo.. I won't say yoruba hate igbo because I'm yoruba and I hate no one, I only hate the enemies of the country and all urchins are enemy of the country.. Why tinubu and not obi.. Why should southerner support tinubu and not obi especially when Yorubas have been president and vice president.. Is your a the only tribe from the south.. You urchins are the real enemies of the south..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by alsudan: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha may be he went to endorse OBI abi? illiterates miscreants with free bonus data disturbing Sensible Nigerians

Why have Urchins been unable to answer a simple harmless question.

Where is Abdullahi Adamu?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

Why have Urchins been unable to answer a simple harmless question.

Where is Abdullahi Adamu?
kidnapping alert
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Olori pelebe.

beejaay:

An average urchin hate igbo.. I won't say yoruba hate igbo because I'm yoruba and I hate no one, I only hate the enemies of the country and all urchins are enemy of the country.. Why tinubu and not obi.. Why should southerner support tinubu and not obi especially when Yorubas have been president and vice president.. Is your a the only tribe from the south.. You urchins are the real enemies of the south..

5 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by Nbote(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

As usual bigots will leave d main issue and promote their agenda of bigotry and ethnic hatred. Mr Macaroni is a yoruba man, same with so many other artistes. Seun Oseni is a yoruba man, Obasanjo is a yoruba man, Pa Adebanjo is a yoruba man. What do all these ppl have in common? They are all yorubas and don't want Tinubu but yet u and ur likes keep selling d narrative that Obi is an Igbo Agenda

11 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by garfield1: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

I can count 3 rallies where dg lalong wasn't there and 2 rallies where shettima was absent.I ask again are you ok or you need a tutelage in propaganda
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by garfield1: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
beejaay:

But igbos claim to dominate Lagos and develop sw? Is that ok
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by garfield1: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

Will his presence make obi win? Stop disgracing yourself
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by Ofunaofu: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
amnesty7:

Have you forgotten so soon how Tinubu worked against the south in 2015

5 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by SaiOba: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
You better STOP this rough play o

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by SaiOba: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
You are Very WRONG my brother.. If it were the Ice Cream seller.. Nigerians would have risen up for him.. I would have campaigned for him..
I saw n felt something when PMB went on a sick leave..
The Ice Cream seller made great impact in the little time he had.
Nigerians felt it and wished he wonthe primary but hey baba wey no well won't let him be because he felt it's his turn.
We DON'T want a Paul Biya.
TheNiceGuy:

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thesame ice cream seller you supported Amaechi against during APC primary?
A mere commissioner, errand boy, Commissioner for condolences, fake Pastor?

You're forgotten so soon?
SaiOba:
You are Very WRONG my brother.. If it were the Ice Cream seller.. Nigerians would have risen up for him.. I would have campaigned for him..
I saw n felt something when PMB went on a sick leave..
The Ice Cream seller made great impact in the little time he had.
Nigerians felt it and wished he wonthe primary but hey baba wey no well won't let him be because he felt it's his turn.
We DON'T want a Paul Biya.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by Olachase(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nbote:

As usual bigots will leave d main issue and promote their agenda of bigotry and ethnic hatred. Mr Macaroni is a yoruba man, same with so many other artistes. Seun Oseni is a yoruba man, Obasanjo is a yoruba man, Pa Adebanjo is a yoruba man. What do all these ppl have in common? They are all yorubas and don't want Tinubu but yet u and ur likes keep selling d narrative that Obi is an Igbo Agenda
am happy you are aware that those people you mentioned are Pure Yorubas not when Obi loose you will come here and be shouting Yorubas are betrayal, same way you call Pa Awolowo 😏😏

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by ablejesus26(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Northerners are going going to vote for Atiku and Kwankwoso.
Obi will get the votes of Northern Christians enough to make up 30% minimum.
Nothing for the evil demonic bastard APC,their suffering and unimaginable hardship pass watin Nigerians fit take gamble again.
Obidiati to the rescue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by KingKO22: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

All Zombipigs and Nyamirin sit at home children will cry tired

Cook another lies for your Nyamirin Zombipigs

This one no hold win let alone water 🤣🤣

Funny enough, Asiwaju doesn't need any support of anyone be it Mr President or national chairman.
Jagaban is one man battalion

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by alsudan: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
KingKO22:

All Zombipigs and Nyamirin sit at home children will cry tired

Cook another lies for your Nyamirin Zombipigs

This one no hold win let alone water 🤣🤣

Funny enough, Asiwaju doesn't need any support of anyone be it Mr President or national chairman.
Jagaban is one man battalion

Does that confirm the suspicion that Tinubu has been dumped by his National Chairman?

A Presidential Candidate without a National Chairman?

That’s a new one.

1 Like

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by SaiOba: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bro, I guess you missed it.. anyways, NO be everybody be card carrying member of the usèlèèss Political Party we have in this country..
The delegates wey chop dollars at the primaries of both parties naim you suppose dey blame and NOT the ordinary Nigerians carrying their PVC upndown waiting to Vote IN a Good Government.
Peace ✌️
TheNiceGuy:
Thesame ice cream seller you supported Amaechi against during APC primary?
A mere commissioner, errand boy, Commissioner for condolences, fake Pastor?

You're forgotten so soon?
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by afbstrategies: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
amnesty7:

Urchin! It's not about north or south or east. It's about having a capable leader or President.
I don't care where the next Nigerian President come from, as long as he is normal and not a wanted 84 years old ex drug lord.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by id4sho(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:
The day APC left Osibanjo, Umahi, Amaechi was the day they failed. Tinubu's money can't get him the seat this time. He's sick, old and has public drug records.
Ameachi my man, I wanted him to win the primaries
Re: APC National Chairman Reportedly Dumps Tinubu. by Pascal9: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is yahaya belo there, I want to confirm something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / ‘i Was Brutalised For Making U-turn In Front Of A Retired Admiral’s House’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.