Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures (62601 Views)

Davido Lambasted Over Comment Following Loss Of Wizkid’s Grammy Award / Wizkid Manager Blasted Dr Fab For Posting Wizkid Grammy Plaque / Davido Reaction To Burna Boy And Wizkid Grammy Awards Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by tammie24: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Osebanjo:
Seun Kuti is prolly crying his lung out right now. grin Shout out to him though, Femi his brother and King Sunny Ade. All did us proud. King David (O.B.O) yours soon come too, ok. Relax
you were doing well till you mentioned Davido
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by Okoyouth: 3:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Yoruba always buy awards
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by KenModi(m): 5:06am On Jun 24, 2021
superCleanworks:

Seems you know me very very well.

I don’t know you very well, but I do know you have never won a grammy and you never will.
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by superCleanworks(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2021
KenModi:

I don’t know you very well, but I do know you have never won a grammy and you never will.

KenModi:
Goat! Have your won anything in your miserable life? Even if it is ordinary plastic cup? Even if na with your kpako friends, you don win anything before. Ewu Gambia!

Don't withdraw your words. Are you not a real man? You know me very well. You know I have not won anything even a plastic cup. You even know I am a goat with a miserable life and kpako friends.

You know me very very well.
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by KenModi(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2021
superCleanworks:

Don't withdraw your words. Are you not a real man? You know me very well. You know I have not won anything even a plastic cup. You even know I am a goat with a miserable life and kpako friends.

You know me very very well.

Yep! I don’t know you very well, but I know you have not won anything in your miserable life not even a plastic cup. And that you are a goat with a miserable life and kpako friends. And also that you have never won a grammy and you never will.
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by superCleanworks(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
KenModi:

Yep! I don’t know you very well, but I know you have not won anything in your miserable life not even a plastic cup. And that you are a goat with a miserable life and kpako friends. And also that you have never won a grammy and you never will.

If you are bold enough to say this online then you should be bold enough to say it face to face smiley
So let me give you the opportunity to say this like a real man. Face to face.

What is your house address?

You dare not. You chicken
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by KenModi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
superCleanworks:

If you are bold enough to say this online then you should be bold enough to say it face to face smiley
So let me give you the opportunity to say this like a real man. Face to face.

What is your house address?

You dare not. You chicken

Mr. I-have-never-won-anything-in-my-life, relax. Even if I send you my address, you won’t be able to find it. Done with this back and forth. I’m out. Peace!
Re: Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures by superCleanworks(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
KenModi:

Please sir i am sorry. I am still in my uncle's house and that is why i can't give you the address. I don't want to be homeless. Forgive me for my childish nature. I am just a mindless chicken heart boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Welcomes Friends To England Ahead Of Her Church Wedding (video) / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.