Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) (3073 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Aftermath Of Pogrom: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence | October 1966 / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Ovs4real: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo

All this ones na idiot
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 1:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Ovs4real:

All this ones na idiot

Lol
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Omoslim26: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Ovs4real:

All this ones na idiot

Frustrated and jobless attention seeking pig�.
I Know sey you need my attention so you no go commit suicide due to the useless frustrated and depressed life wey you dey live,so I go mercy for you by giving you small attention.
I no wan read for news sey,Ovs4real dies due to depression ��.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Tyche(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2021
vedaxcool:
You chased northerners from their dwellings to provoke the North, you got no response

You killed a family of 19 this provoke the North, you got no response.

You killed Gulak to provoke a response, you got none.
. You burn the goods and property of Northerners to provoke a response, still you got none.

You continue to threaten and incite violence against Northerners and their leaders using the most bigoted words at them.

But in all this beerfraud choose to victimize himself rather than see the the wicked actions the ipob group he supports is doing to get a response.

But guess what your provocation have failed.

You are right bro. See how they killed them at Ibarapa and Igangan. Terrible
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Generation Don change, this generation is a no nonsense one and we Don read history and we Don understand where the problem start from, who zik of Africa help? We are in this mess because of zik of Africa, ok

The Igbo zik now cause our problem as Nigerians. Igbo people were fully supporting zik. In fact Igbo people advise zik to protect igbo interest. Igbo people advise zik let southern Cameron secede from Nigeria.

If we are to go by history nobody would associated with Igbo people in nigNige
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
obehi247:

The Igbo zik now cause our problem as Nigerians. Igbo people were fully supporting zik. In fact Igbo people advise zik to protect igbo interest. Igbo people advise zik let southern Cameron secede from Nigeria.

If we are to go by history nobody would associated with Igbo people in nigNige

Just shut up and get lost
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Just shut up and get lost

I know, now so trust be. I know say E dey pain, take heart
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
obehi247:

I know, now so trust be. I know say E dey pain, take heart

Don't flatter yourself I am only saving you from drowning in your own stupedety
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Don't flatter yourself I am only saving you from drowning in your own stupedety

Igbo people the Mr and Mrs knowth of Africa the dot in a circle nation can not achieve ordinary independent state of Biafra with all their self acclaimed sense, what common south Sudan have achieve since. I think the stupid people or person knows him/her self. Nobody take stupid people serious not even the Nigeria govt
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
obehi247:

Igbo people the Mr and Mrs knowth of Africa the dot in a circle nation can not achieve ordinary independent state of Biafra with all their self acclaimed sense, what common south Sudan have achieve since. I think the stupid people or person knows him/her self. Nobody take stupid people serious not even the Nigeria govt

We are very close to freedom and south sudan started fighting in 1955 and got freedom in 2011,so it is almost the same years with biafra and remember south sudan fought almost 3 bloddy wars, for Nigeria na 1 we Don fight, keep your fingers crossed
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by orisa37: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
LAST TIME THE YORUBAS JOIN THEM . THIS TIME THE FULANIS ARE ON THEIR OWN.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
orisa37:
LAST TIME THE YORUBAS JOIN THEM . THIS TIME THE FULANIS ARE ON THEIR OWN.

Yes exactly
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Ovs4real: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Frustrated and jobless attention seeking pig�.
I Know sey you need my attention so you no go commit suicide due to the useless frustrated and depressed life wey you dey live,so I go mercy for you by giving you small attention.
I no wan read for news sey,Ovs4real dies due to depression ��.

Your write up fit reduce person IQ
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2021
All these people should still be living stark nude in the thickest forests of west Africa.

They don't belong in the human society.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Omoslim26: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Ovs4real:

Your write up fit reduce person IQ

Biafranboy you no get any IQ wey person fit reduce na���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking : A Top Nigeria Leader Is Dead / Nigerian Support Tunisia Win Big On Bet9ja After Buhari Call- Pic / The Activist Who Recently Died Mocked Tinubu, El-Ruf & Buhari's Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.