Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) (3072 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Aftermath Of Pogrom: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence | October 1966 / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
Biafranboys:

Close mouth and stop supporting evil, I asked you a simple question and you are busy foaming in the mouth, you want us to forget about 5million of us that you killed? Did you pay compensation for the 30,000 that you killed in 1966?
[/s]

The same way you want us to forget about 10million minorities your murdered in Cross River, Rivers, Delta, Kogi, etc or the fact that you useless fictional country never paid them a dime as compensation in 1967.
Or the fact you have resumed killing of Northerners in the name of a callous rapists cownu and virtually useless country. The callous rapist instigated the murder of a family of 19 including a child as young as 2. But all your emotional outbursts that you think is bravado will not gain you the attention you so desperately want from northerners

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by oyoyonews: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:
I was watching this video below by Awwal Abdullahi Aliyu and the man was talking about how they used northern groundnut money to build refineries in the south and how the North is not a parasite to the rest of Nigeria and he talked about how they deserve compensation from the south Eastern governors or he rather ordered the southeast governors to pay the northerners and he actually gave them time, this is an insult to the Igbos and I have never seen where a group of Igbos give orders to the Northern governors, did they pay compensation for Igbos they killed in 1966?pay close attention to the 5:08 part in the video

Nigeria is not supposed to be one and we must blame the British for this, the man kept on saying my people or Igbos, in France, we have French people and we have Germans in Germany, do we have Nigerians in Nigeria? Capital NO, we just have different people that was forcefully joined by the British and remember in 1953 the North wanted to leave I guess there was no oil money then and now that they have seen oil they have sunk in their teeth and don't want Nigeria to break up and the man talked about how they found oil in the North.

Now what really got my attention and many people really ignored it, the fulani man made mention of how they killed Igbos in 1966 and he said they can still do it again but they won't, it is so funny that this did not get the attention of everyone or didn't you all watch the clip, a man just threaten Igbos with what they did in 1966, how they killed 30,000 Igbos even before the civil war in 1967. imagine reminding us about how you killed us in 1966, I mean innocent people and you are saying you can kill us again and there is no outrage and the DSS is not arresting anyone? With this injustice, Nigeria can never know peace until we finally break up.

He went ahead to talk about how people in the North have zero investment in the southeast and Igbos would have a lot to lose, I say to Igbos in the North I would have no pity for you, I have written an open letter asking you to leave the North gradually, how stupid can you even be to go and invest in the North, don't you people read history, 30,000 of your people were killed over there.

As much as many of you like to say nothing day happen, well I can already see it and something day happen, they have been giving you warnings and you are refusing to listen and I tell you as I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-have-called-fulani-bluff, the North knows that if they attack Igbos now that Nigeria would break so their imams and politicians have been telling their foot soldiers to wait and see if they can try and salvage Nigeria.

Trust me the moment the Fulanis realize that they can't salvage Nigeria, they would start a war and start killing Igbos in the North, at least they must kill small to exact some sort of let's say goodbye killing, I say to Igbos use your tongue and count your teeth and remember only a fool learns from his own mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkbsNtaOuHM

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulani-man-threatens-igbos-with-another

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by oyoyonews: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Terrorists propagandists employ lies and deceits to further their evil agenda.

[left][/left]

The same way you want us to forget about 10million minorities your murdered in Cross River, Rivers, Delta, Kogi, etc or the fact that you useless fictional country never paid them a dime as compensation in 1967.
Or the fact you have resumed killing of Northerners in the name of a callous rapists cownu and virtually useless country. The callous rapist instigated the murder of a family of 19 including a child as young as 2. But all your emotional outbursts that you think is bravado will not gain you the attention you so desperately want from northerners

Move this to the joke section abeg
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by November1857(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
You chased northerners from their dwellings to provoke the North, you got no response

You killed a family of 19 this provoke the North, you got no response.

You killed Gulak to provoke a response, you got none.
. You burn the goods and property of Northerners to provoke a response, still you got none.

You continue to threaten and incite violence against Northerners and their leaders using the most bigoted words at them.

But in all this beerfraud choose to victimize himself rather than see the the wicked actions the ipob group he supports is doing to get a response.

But guess what your provocation have failed.
That's why they're coward! Aboki been dey think say na only them know how to mad and have monopoly of violence.

Now the south has shown them their own style of madness, they have gone into hiding! Typical parasite and backwards stunts...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by olamidedivotee: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
All i have to say is "This is not 1966" when other tribe support you in the name of "One Nigeria".

This time around even the British will be afraid to support you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
olamidedivotee:
All i have to say is "This is not 1966" when other tribe support you in the name of "One Nigeria".

This time around even the British will be afraid to support you.

Yea but I just pity igbos and yorubas still living in the North
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by BiafIntel: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

I am amazed that everyone missed what this man said, it was not even trending, how will someone treathen a tribe with pogrom like they did in 1966 and everyone is silent, igbos make we get sense na
Don't mind some of our daft and dumb fools. They are only interested in their useless Anambra election instead of supporting the effort of restoring Biafra to build better societies for our next generation.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by TheNeededShock(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Him talk 30days.......shey e don reach

grin grin na una dot people dey give this people PR. Which Yoruba investment dey north apart from farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by TheNeededShock(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

I don't pity foolish people. Any Yoruba that invest money in the north that's not moveable I don't pity such fools....... anything that happens to them is simply evolution.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by olamidedivotee: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yes

They are the only people i dey pity, cause if anything happens they will be the first people the Hausa/Fulani's will murder.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheNeededShock:

I don't pity foolish people. Any Yoruba that invest money in the north that's not moveable I don't pity such fools....... anything that happens to them is simply evolution.

Lol
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
olamidedivotee:

Yes

They are the only people i dey pity, cause if anything happens they will be the first people the Hausa/Fulani's will murder.

Of course they are fulani suya like I call them
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by kindlyheart: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by olamidedivotee: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

Of course they are fulani suya like I call them
LMAO grin
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
i watch the video and i am not angry at him or the british.

it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that wanted one Nigeria and fought against the secessionist clause in the independent and regional constitution that was initiated by Awolowo and Tony Enahoro

it was the igbo that plotted the first military coup that gave the Nigeria state to the north.

Igbo's should stop complaining and enjoy want they always wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
obehi247:
i watch the video are i am not angry at him or the british.

it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that wanted one Nigeria and fought against the secessionist clause in the independent abd regional constitution that was initiated by Awolowo and Tony Enahoro

it was the igbo that plotted the fish military coup that gave the Nigeria state to the north.

Igbo's should stop complaining and enjoy want they always wanted

Stop ranting, azikiwe is nobody in igbo land and infact people value Ikonso more than azikiwe, so your point is useless and baseless now run along
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

Stop ranting, azikiwe is nobody in igbo land and infact people value Ikonso more than azikiwe, so your point is useless and baseless now run along

lol...
now Azikiwe is nobody, very soon we will hear that Azikiwe is not a real igbo.

The once upon a time Zik Of Africa is nobody in igbo land. Sense and strategy too dey far from some igbo people. E go take Igbo's time to get sense and understand the Nigeria system
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by jude79(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Terrorists propagandists employ lies and deceits to further their evil agenda.

[left][/left]

Ahah!! Why did you stop, is that all your imagination can come up with, you are disappointing us, manufacture more lies, if you lack imagination, find a Nollywood script writer to help you, infact do anything, stand history on it's head, create events that never happened, just about do anything possible and create fictitious stories about your nightmare, the Igboes, your fellow zombies will lap up the story in appreciation, but who cares about what animals in the zoo think and believe, because even you don't believe in that trash you wrote up there, or why are you afraid, instead of being happy, that the people that committed all those crimes you mentioned are now leaving you, tueh!!!
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
vedaxcool:

[s]The same way you want us to forget about 10million minorities your murdered in Cross River, Rivers, Delta, Kogi, etc or the fact that you useless fictional country never paid them a dime as compensation in 1967.
Or the fact you have resumed killing of Northerners in the name of a callous rapists cownu and virtually useless country. The callous rapist instigated the murder of a family of 19 including a child as young as 2. But all your emotional outbursts that you think is bravado will not gain you the attention you so desperately want from northerners[/s]

NONSENSE
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by EMMY76: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

I am amazed that everyone missed what this man said, it was not even trending, how will someone treathen a tribe with pogrom like they did in 1966 and everyone is silent, igbos make we get sense na

No need to bother urself they can't do anything what u are seeing now is the final barking of dieing dog. They know quite alright that their nigerian cash cow empire is gradually crumbling down.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Ojiofor: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo

Nnamdi Kanu should be held responsible for any damages claimed by Northerners and we shall start compliing our own damages to the Northerners from 1944 to 1966 and from 1980 to 2000.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
EMMY76:

No need to bother urself they can't do anything what u are seeing now is the final barking of dieing dog. They know quite alright that their nigerian cash cow empire is gradually crumbling down.

Lol
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

Nnamdi Kanu should be held responsible for any damages claimed by Northerners and we shall start compliing our own damages to the Northerners from 1944 to 1966 and from 1980 to 2000.

Yea they should pay us first
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
obehi247:

lol...
now Azikiwe is nobody, very soon we will hear that Azikiwe is not a real igbo.

The once upon a time Zik Of Africa is nobody in igbo land. Sense and strategy too dey far from some igbo people. E go take Igbo's time to get sense and understand the Nigeria system

Generation Don change, this generation is a no nonsense one and we Don read history and we Don understand where the problem start from, who zik of Africa help? We are in this mess because of zik of Africa, ok
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yea they should pay us first

Exactly!
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by Biafranboys: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

Exactly!

When he talked about paying compensation he mentioned the tiv people and I ask when would the fulanis pay compensation to the tiv in benue and the yorubas in igangan?
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Igbos With Another 1966 Pogrom(video) by ggood: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2021
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS / This Is Mmaku, Enugu State / Nigerian Support Tunisia Win Big On Bet9ja After Buhari Call- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.