Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Money Is Attracted To Value - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Is Attracted To Value (518 Views)

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / Nigeria Attracted $6.8bn Investments In Nine Months – NBS / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Attracted To Value by ennyspalace(f): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
MONEY IS ATTRACTED TO VALUE!

Everyday, as I come on Social media: Nairaland and Facebook especially, I read questions like " What business can one start with 60k, 100k, 20K e.t.c" and of course, people give their diverse opinions from their well of knowledge

"Start buying and selling clothes, start selling hairs, make up products, don't rent a shop, sell baby stuffs and so on"

If you ask me, everyone has an opinion to give and everyone's opinion is valid

But the question is "WHAT IS THE END GOAL FOR THAT BUSINESS STARTUP" I know you'll say, "isn't it obvious, to make profit (Money)?"

So, I'll ask another question, What Value(s) do you have to give in exchange for Money?

You see, Value attracts Value and Money is a value. So if you're basically not giving out values in form of contents, you obviously Can't make that profit you're craving for

People want to know you care about them besides the products you're selling, do you even check up on them or teach them how to use what you're offering or maybe a tutorial on basic things they need to know before venturing into buying from you?

The list is endless and it goes on and on

SIMPLE!

If you're having troubles giving out values for your business, you may want to hit me up via /2349056195959

2 Likes

Re: Money Is Attracted To Value by inforesource: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simply put it this way, value is equals money. The determinant factor in how much of money you attract equal to how valuable your value is.

1 Like

Re: Money Is Attracted To Value by DkJay: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
@OP

So what's the value you have given from this small post of yours?
Re: Money Is Attracted To Value by GRACEGLORY: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
ennyspalace:

Everyday, as I come on Social media: Nairaland and Facebook especially, I read questions like " What business can one start with 60k, 100k, 20K e.t.c" and of course, people give their diverse opinions from their well of knowledge

"Start buying and selling clothes, start selling hairs, make up products, don't rent a shop, sell baby stuffs and so on"

If you ask me, everyone has an opinion to give and everyone's opinion is valid

But the question is "WHAT IS THE END GOAL FOR THAT BUSINESS STARTUP" I know you'll say, "isn't it obvious, to make profit (Money)?"

So, I'll ask another question, What Value(s) do you have to give in exchange for Money?

You see, Value attracts Value and Money is a value. So if you're basically not giving out values in form of contents, you obviously Can't make that profit you're craving for

People want to know you care about them besides the products you're selling, do you even check up on them or teach them how to use what you're offering or maybe a tutorial on basic things they need to know before venturing into buying from you?

The list is endless and it goes on and on

SIMPLE!

If you're having troubles giving out values for your business, you may want to hit me up via /2349056195959

There are certain principles that oversees the exchange of moneys; one who has money desires to exchange it for value and one who want money must have the appropriate or corresponding value for it.

A sense of value needs to be developed, especially among the youths. Many have been eroded of that sense due to certain environmental factors.
Without Character Values, Work Values, Personal Values et’cetera, money shall remain a mirage.
And frauds, and all manner of financial crimes abides.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is Attracted To Value by kingturky224(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Money is indeed attracted to value
Re: Money Is Attracted To Value by alextso(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nice post OP

check link in signature for free daily bet predictions smiley

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N30,000 Online Without Capital / ID Card Printing Business That Will Make You Smile To The Bank! / Converting Plastic Wastes To Paving Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.