Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,830 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. (5660 Views)

Anyone Withdraw Paypal Money With A Barter Card Before??? / Make $100 Paypal Money Daily. Get A Free Business Paypal Account. / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
The new money remittance service – Azahma₦ provides a unique opportunity for PayPal remittance to be received around the world.
Users can instantly receive,send or transfer within users with the speed and accuracy of the payment delivery.

Receive PayPal in a cost-effective ways from over 39 countries in a few hours with Azahma₦.

On 25th August 2017,VPT became the first independent PayPal Exchanger in Nigeria.

Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa with millions of dollars in e-commerce potential and Nigerians that want to take part in online transactions cannot fully use PayPal which is accepted as the only payment method on some websites.

This has become a source of frustration for the Legit people who want to carry out eCommerce online but have no access to this feature.

Today,we have decided to re-create that scenario.

VPT enables Nigerians who are internet marketers and professionals to receive payments, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments which they can withdraw to their bank.

Virtual PayPal Terminal was founded to check mate all these problem and to give anyone the ability to receive PayPal payments, regardless of their location or credit-worthiness.

As one of the most reliable PayPal exchanger in Nigeria,we have expanded our service by introducing the pay 4 me service to include service payment.
Yes, from now on you can ask us to help you make payment for any legitimate services online such as: International Hotel booking, EBay or from Any website.

Other Pay4me service include payment for e-books, subscriptions, Visa fee payment, payment of Tuition for Foreign Universities and exams such as SAT/TOFEL, Pay for medical school and just any legitimate services you can think of. Just name it and we will get it done for you within 48 hours.

Virtual PayPal Terminal ensures that your order is paid for through our Paypal Pay for me Service. All payment for Pay for me service by cash deposit at bank.

VIRTUAL PAYPAL TERMINAL IS NOW CALLED AZAHMAN.COM

1 Share

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by emotions1: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2017
how safe is this?? I don't want to take chances oooo.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
emotions1:
how safe is this??
I don't want to take chances oooo.

First thing you do to know a scam is to read about page.I will help you out.

Virtual PayPal Terminal is a company of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.
It serves primarily as a commission agent of Qarallax Nigeria Limited. A Limited liability company registered by corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC).

Now head over to CAC PUBLIC SEARCH AND BE SURE.

Thanks!
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by emotions1: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
mukulu56:

It serves primarily as a commission agent of Qarallax Nigeria Limited. A Limited liability company registered by corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC).

Thanks!
do I need a PayPal debit card to withdraw or can i use my local bank ATM card to withdraw.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by olabrad: 1:44am On Nov 14, 2017
mukulu56:

Thanks!

You are wrong. First thing to do to know a scam is by reading reviews about them on neutral sites.

3 Likes

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2017
olabrad:

You are wrong. First thing to do to know a scam is by reading reviews about them on neutral sites.

Alright. True.

follow us on facebook.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
emotions1:
do I need a PayPal debit card to withdraw or can i use my local bank ATM card to withdraw.

We pay to your bank or bitcoin
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
,,.................................................. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
We are advancing on how we operate wink

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
grin our service now available in ghana
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by tunnex81(m): 4:26am On Oct 14, 2018
How would I get the info to input into paypal
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by aka12(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Do you guys buy PayPal fund? And @ what rate pls
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Rakiticbarca: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
aka12:
Do you guys buy PayPal fund? And @ what rate pls
do you have for sell? I want to buy
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Horllasskid: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2018
This site is trusted and confirmed I have done two successful transaction with them and I was paid. You can buy PayPal funds at low cost compare to bank exchange rate.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Horllasskid:
Hello everyone I would like to let everyone know that virtual PayPal terminal is a scam site do not send money to them after 3 days of confirming the money in your account they will block you totally and would not be able to login to your dashboard. I am a victim of this that why I am telling you if you are not sure contact me on 08089817907 I will give you full details about them. Virtual PayPal terminal is a scam site do not register.

One of our users brought this comment to our attention this evening.
We have called you so that you can explain to us how and when we scammed you.
Mind you that VPT is owned by Vin Obieze.
We don't owe any Nigerian any single naira or have denied paying anyone.
If this comment was done to discredit us,we suggest that you rewrite it.
However,if we trace your account information and see that you are a regular user who still uses our system and yet came here to discredit us,we will respond.

You can always call us if you say that we scammed you and please state how.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
We have traced your number and this were your last transaction with us and chat on WhatsApp which you even thanked us for the good work.

Why discredit us while we paid you off sir?

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by toplinetrtrend: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
mukulu56:
You can now receive your PayPal funds no matter your location straight to your Bank account In Nigeria and get paid within 24 hours.

Hello Nairalanders!

Virtual PayPal terminal platform allows anyone to create a disposable virtual PayPal account which can be used to receive PayPal payments instantly no matter ones country,location or credit worth.
They are called Virtual Paypal because you are issued just the PayPal email which you can use to receive Payments from anyone.
These accounts were created for stealth(Incognito) and 100% privacy.

With your assigned address,you can use it to receive PayPal payment from anyone.
Once your payment is received to the address,within minutes after confirmation,it is automatically credited to your Virtual PayPal terminal account.You can then apply for withdrawal to your Bank or Bitcoin.
These virtual PayPal addresses generated are 100% stealth for privacy which you can either abandon or re-use after receiving your PayPal payment.

Today,get a Virtual PayPal account to receive your online payments from anyone.

Receive your payments to Bank at the rate of N345/$1.

Follow link on my Bio.

Thank You.

You are a shameless liar.

I've used your service before.
You don't pay at 345/$. Stop fooling yourself

Your fees are absolutely absurd.

1 Like

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by toplinetrtrend: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
mukulu56:

One of our users brought this comment to our attention this evening.
We have called you so that you can explain to us how and when we scammed you.
Mind you that VPT is owned by Vin Obieze.
We don't owe any Nigerian any single naira or have denied paying anyone.
If this comment was done to discredit us,we suggest that you rewrite it.
However,if we trace your account information and see that you are a regular user who still uses our system and yet came here to discredit us,we will respond.

You can always call us if you say that we scammed you and please state how.

Rubbish response
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Your fees absolutely absurd.

We NEVER paid at N345.

What we pay is N330 with a 12% withdrawal fee.
It's clearly stated.

Which we adjusted today.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Rubbish response

Is a live photo chat not evidence enough for you Sir?

Well have contacted the person to come rewrite what he wrote.
Clearly his account is even new with just one post so it's obvious.

VPT ownership is not something we hide.
Also is on CAC.

Our CAC number is RC 2718172.

Report us to EFCC if we scammed you. It's simple.

1 Like

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Rubbish response

Good wine needs no bush.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
People are always to quick to judge.
Server won't offline and we are accused of scam.
Great!

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
We wish to inform the general public that we are registered and legal.

VPT is owned by Vin Obieze.
IG handle: Virtualpaypalterminal
Owners IG handle: officialqarallax

Official number: 08123370000

Call it's owner ONLY when there is an issue with your payment: 08171643718.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Your fees absolutely absurd.

Localbitcoin and Paxful charges 30% sir.

Yes,we charge that owing that we provide our accounts and take the risk.
How many exchangers in Nigeria do accept PayPal the way we do? Without asking you what you do or verifying You?

Appreciate the good work and accept it.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
As one of the most reliable PayPal exchanger and service provider in Nigeria,you can buy PayPal from us at the BEST rate in Nigeria and NEVER experience any problem .We are not a money remittance company or a collection agent, so, we do not accept third party transfer.All funds must originates from yourself only and be ready to provide proof.

Also we have been fully verified by DUNNS with number 561348774.
This alone is an international recognition.

That's why we use EVO SSL on our domain with QARALLAX NIGERIA showing.

This is proof enough for You,?

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Horllasskid: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
mukulu56:

We NEVER paid at N345.

What we pay is N330 with a 12% withdrawal fee.
It's clearly stated.

Which we adjusted today.

Yes they paid me 330 for my last transaction but I received this change that the PayPal funds has risen to 310 or so.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
On 25th August 2017,VPT became the first independent PayPal Exchanger in Nigeria.

Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa with millions of dollars in e-commerce potential and Nigerians that want to take part in online transactions cannot fully use PayPal which is accepted as the only payment method on some websites.

This has become a source of frustration for the Legit people who want to carry out eCommerce online but have no access to this feature.

VPT enables Nigerians who are internet marketers and professionals to receive payments, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments which they can withdraw to their bank.

Virtual PayPal Terminal was founded to check mate all these problem and to give anyone the ability to receive PayPal payments, regardless of their location or credit-worthiness.

As one of the most reliable PayPal exchanger in Nigeria,we have expanded our service by introducing the pay 4 me service to include service payment.
Yes, from now on you can ask us to help you make payment for any legitimate services online such as: International Hotel booking, EBay or from Any website.

Other Pay4me service include payment for e-books, subscriptions, Visa fee payment, payment of Tuition for Foreign Universities and exams such as SAT/TOFEL, Pay for medical school and just any legitimate services you can think of. Just name it and we will get it done for you within 48 hours.

Virtual PayPal Terminal ensures that your order is paid for through our Paypal Pay for me Service. All payment for Pay for me service by cash deposit at bank.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Horllasskid:

Yes they paid me 330 for my last transaction but I received this change that the PayPal funds has risen to 310 or so.

N310 is for Buyers.

Our buyers buy at N305 and not even N310 and sell to their customers.

Same thing for Ebay checkout. We checkout at N305/$. THIS IS THE BEST RATE IN NIGERIA.

BE PROPERLY INFORMED.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by toplinetrtrend: 5:04am On Dec 20, 2018
mukulu56:

Localbitcoin and Paxful charges 30% sir.

Yes,we charge that owing that we provide our accounts and take the risk.
How many exchangers in Nigeria do accept PayPal the way we do? Without asking you what you do or verifying You?

Appreciate the good work and accept it.

So lying about 345/$ is one of your "good works" that must be appreciated?
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mrgana1: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
This exchange platforms is one of the best I have ever come across, the service is very excellent and the admin is always available online to attend to issues.

No scam traces so far from this platform. If there is any technical Issues He immidately send a BC to all users for updates.
If you are interested in buying, selling or withdrawing from sites don't hesitate to contact this platform for the transaction.
I have received funds in Naira Close to 60k from this platform.

Whoever tag this site to be scam, it is either the person is inpatient or He/she is the scammer.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Donawoite(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
I am not the type that normally post on Nairaland but i will post this. I have been using Virtual PayPal terminal Account (VPT) to received my PayPal funds from my clients aboard for the past 7 months and I have never have any issues of scam with them even once before they paid all my fund into my bank account immediately my fund is cleared by PayPal, I received PayPal fund almost everyday with them. They are the only reliable PayPal fund buyer I have seen so fer in Nigeria, the rest I have deals with are not serious. One thing I like best about them is they don't have minimum $ you can sell to them you can sell as little as $5 to them not like others that will give you minimum of $100, $200 etc. Their support also online 247 in case if you have any problem. If not because of them my business will never be going smoothly like this because most foreigners prefer to pay with PayPal, PayPal offers buyers protection. Thanks to vpt for making my business stronger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 / Union Bank Naira Visa Card / Nigeria's New Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.