Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (38928 Views)

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Billboard Falls On Bus In Lagos, Kills Three People, Several Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by barragan: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chijeep:
Burn Down that trailer or I summon lord IPOB and the great Amadioha Nnamdi kalu to come with his troop and descend on everyone in that village... grin

Will burning the truck bring the dead back? Fxcking barbarian.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Dnimaa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Its 6 persons that died oh!
Two of my fellow corp members were involved in the accident. It is God that saved them oh though our CLO is still receiving treatment in the hospital.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Gjmff: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jesus
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
So sad.... RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na waoo she how life just go like that
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oh God protect us as we go out to find our daily bread amen
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Olofin2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
lasisi69:
Ooh, not again... My South west is gradually turning to Afghanistan undecided... God help us

Bros, dem don unban you ni?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
dangermouse:
May the Almighty continue to bless our going out and coming in. May he continue to gaurd,guide and protect us all. Amen!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chai this is really sad, R I P to the departed soul what an unwholesome way to depart the earth
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Windflower(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dnimaa:
Its 6 persons that died oh!
Two of my fellow corp members were involved in the accident. It is God that saved them oh though our CLO is still receiving treatment in the hospital.

I was there too, it was only those on the bike that died. The three of them, not six
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by wumi2017(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
It happened at total garden cry cry May God Almighty Will continue to protect us
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Olatemiseeni24: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
This GSM self na bad luck
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
I had a motor accident on 22nd of May this year in which my leg got broken in three places.

Please I need your help. This leg needs a daily care. I need your help to buy the medications listed below.

Cefixime Tab 500mg

Diclomol Tab

Vitamin C Tab

Antibiotic Injection

I was given these prescriptions this morning by a doctor who examine my leg this morning. My leg is swelling and I do feel some sharp pain in the knee area of my leg. I need to start taking these medications to reduce and stop the swelling and pain.

Please help me.

Bank Details:

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.
Thank you.

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by lakefist(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Badabada:
This is so painful.

As we go about our daily hustle, may we not be cut shot of our dreams. Amen.
Amen
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by lasisi69(f): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Highlyrespected:

Afghanistan how?
Are you sure everything is right with you there
Lol... I'm good cheesy thanks for asking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by lasisi69(f): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Olofin2:

Bros, dem don unban you ni?
I was never banned brah cool
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nawa o!
Everybody needs Divine Guidance.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Dadblefem01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
May God protection and his grace never depart from us as we go out for our daily hustling.May the souls of the death rest in peace while we pray for speedy recovery of those injured.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Abolarin91(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
May almighty guard our going out! So sad cry
post=103014274:
Update From . COM

Three people, two male and one female, have been crushed to death by a trailer in Ibadan, Oyo state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident which occurred in front of Bovas Filling Station at the Total Garden area of Ibadan on Wednesday morning, June 23, involved a trailer with reg. nos APP-696-XV belonging to Coca-Cola and a motorcycle with reg nos: BDJ-486-QX.

The fully-loaded truck was said to have suffered brake failure and rammed into the commercial motorcyclist and his two passengers, killing them while two other persons were injured.

It was gathered By , that some angry youths and motorcyclists at the scene attempted to set the trailer ablaze but they were prevented by the security operatives who shot sporadically into the air to scare them off.

The OYRTMA Emergency Rescue Team joined by other security agencies were on ground to calm ensuing tensions and the trailer involved was towed away from the road corridor till further investigations by the police.

The Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in the state, Mrs Uche Chukwurah, who confirmed the incident said that five people were involved in the accident, with three confirmed dead and two others injured.

She attributed the likely cause of the accident to brake failure on the part of the trailer.

Chukwurah said that the injured persons were receiving treatment at the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, while the dead bodies had been deposited at Adeoyo Hospital.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/trailer-crushes-three-people-to-death-in-ibadan-graphic-photos.html
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Olofin2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
lasisi69:
I was never banned brah cool

But where have you been? We used to see your end time comment that year.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....
Rest in peace to them

We were born to die and death is only the beginning.
For everyday day we wake...we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

He is actually protecting nobody
We are just lucky to be alive today doesn't mean we might not die tomorrow

Believe whatever the earthly prince has made you to believe and leave those who believe in the Almighty. A time to be born and a time to die, but HIS thoughts for us are for good. Our expected endings are for good.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
dangermouse:
May the Almighty continue to bless our going out and coming in. May he continue to gaurd,guide and protect us all. Amen!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why would a vehicle with questionable brakes be allowed on the road?
Brakes give warning signs before the final failure.
They always do.
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Olofin2:

But where have you been? We used to see your end time comment that year.
I get your point now.. lol... Change happened cheesy
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Hapinex01: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
What a harsh way to die
May Allah save us from these kind of death �
Aameen
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Everyday there is a new story like this. Why
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2021
CharleyBright:
Trailer and Truck Drivers are tickets to early grave.
These are one set of people I respect and don't joke with when am driving because they are the Kings of the road and they know it.
One thing is absolutely certain on the mind of Trailer and Truck Drivers.. and that is if any accident happen, na who them jam go die, no be them.
Dispute that at your peril.

1. When driving, I danteenoni don't overtake trucks and trailers without getting their nods to do so.
2. I horn severally and continue horning while overtaking them.
3. I don't dare cross the road when it is Trailer or truck that is coming.
4. I do not drive and stay too long behind a Trailer, and I don't feel comfortable having them behind me.
5. I always have it at the back of my mind that a Trailer/ Truck driver usually drives long hours and without rest, and fatigue is one of the greatest causes of accidents.

To stay alive, stay clear of Trailer drivers as many of them are driving under influence.

exactly on point..
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Go
nedu2000:
what are the odds that those that died and their loved ones didn't say this prayers this morning.
Ask God!
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad....
Rest in peace to them

We were born to die and death is only the beginning.
For everyday day we wake...we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

He is actually protecting nobody
We are just lucky to be alive today doesn't mean we might not die tomorrow
As a man thinketh so he is bro
Re: Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by learnpols: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2022
most times driving fatigue cause most of the accidents that happpens in nigeria...
you should not drive when feeling drowxy,drunk and sick...if you feel strange headache when driving then learn the causes of driving fatigue and what to do when you have that https://learnpols.com/causes-of-driving-fatigue-reason-why-you-get-tired-while-driving/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) / Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State / Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.