Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) (14437 Views)

What's This I'm Seeing About An Infinix Note 8 / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music? / Fairly Used Android Fone With 4G, I'm Ready To Buy Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by harrybally(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
I can fix it permanently

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by Joanney: 7:00pm On May 04, 2022
interesting
Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by darkstar6971(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2022
Whatsapp me with the imel number and device model let me do an online flashing to the device or you drop your whatsapp
samsam2019:
Hello house. Someone did a transaction in my office some months ago and because her bank app wasn't opening she dropped her phone till she could pay. It's over 3 months now and unfortunately I was attacked by armed robbers and my phone was taken. Now I spent money to flash this phone only to see watermark of easybuy on it.

If anyone knows the solution to it or if a new rom can be flashed to the phone please help. I'm ready to pay

Thanks
Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
Go to slot look 4 easybuy they will do the needful.
Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by BlueAir: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hi can I chat u on WhatsApp. It's urgent. Deal matter
harrybally:
I can fix it permanently
Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by Aliscoyaro: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
coolDm me in
WhatsApp 07043786353 j
Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by DhaSeeker: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
samsam2019:
my pain is that I used 2k to flash it. And I believe people who know about flashing rom back then can help. Though people rarely do it now, but the it used to be very common to flash in a completely new O.S on a phone

I can do this but I have not done it on an easybuy phone before.
Also testing compatible ROMS and modifying it takes days, no kidding!
Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by Uchenna10(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
1000angstroms:

Who told you that?
You just want to coerce the OP to continue spending his money.
If am the one with that phone, I'll completely change the OS entirely even if it entails install a custom ROM.
OP, the people you took it to just resetted it and didn't flash it, if they really formatted the phone before flashing a new firmware, you won't have any problems.
Some of these people think all of us are tech illiterates that is why they'll sell a phone at 3x its cost price because you are desperate.
You're right...the phone can be flashed using software....

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help With This( I'm Ready To Pay) by Uchenna10(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
harrybally:
I can fix it permanently

Re u sure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / What Is MTN Security Number? How Can I Get Mine? / Excessive Glorification Of Android Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.