Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) (1524 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Update From . COM

A young woman identified as Tamara Daspan has died from traumatic brain injury she suffered after she was allegedly robbed and pushed out of a moving commercial tricyclist by suspected robbers in Jos, Plateau state, Reports.

Details of the incident are still sketchy at the moment, however, it was gathered by , that the incident happened on Monday, June 21.

From The Information Gathered By , The University of Abuja graduate was said to have been rushed to a hospital where she underwent a brain surgery but sadly didn't make it.

Meanwhile, family and friends have taken to social media to mourn her untimely death. Her brother, Daspan Michael wrote;

"GONE TOO SOON: Tamara Daspan ,Sister Just can't believe you are gone but nothing is going to deter us from worshipping the Lord .... Through trials and tribulations Our faith remains stilled with the Lord ... Go Well The Daspan's Princess ,Go Well"

Bizuum Yadok: "You were always lively, always asking after everyone. You always took the pain to ensure that everyone was comfortable at every occasion. Didn't know about your grave condition at the hospital until yesterday only to be informed today that you have passed on to eternal glory. We will always remember your smiling face. Gaskiya, we will miss you but God knows best. May your soul find eternal rest. May God comfort your immediately family, GOSA family and all of us, your friends. Good night"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sad cry

May her soul rest in the bossom of our father Abraham.

All those bastards that contributed to this girl untimely death, may their end be disastrous.

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Crazy careless world

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by Vision4God: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lord have mercy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Don't forget to invite those that killed you as soon as possible....
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Damn. J town isn't clean no more. No thanks to unemployment
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I don't pity criminals when they are being tortured.. How can u collect her belongings and still push her out of a moving tricycle. That's wickedness... I pray the criminals will be caught and brought to book
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by Draslo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Let me continue to chase vanity abeg. If someone will push me to my death from a moving vehicle, let it be from a private jet.
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by Umaruxoxo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Anybody wen kill this gal. No go die beta die .nah this kind gals de get better mind oooo cry cry
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by kindlyheart: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
rip.

some parents don't deserve to have kids at all. they keep raising kids that turn out to be a pain to the whole society.
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by gambia(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
The society has gone to the dogs. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by gambia(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
kindlyheart:
rip.

some parents don't deserve to have kids at all. they keep raising kids that turn out to be a pain to the whole society.

Honestly, Its so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
may her soul rest in Jehovah's bosom-Amen
Re: Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen will not allow Jos people to drink water and keep cup. Very evil people

(1) (Reply)

Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / David Hundeyin; A Disreputable Figure – Says University Of Oxford / Prophet Segun Adebayo Shocking Events To Happen Before May 29 Warns APC, TINUBU,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.