Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) (1516 Views)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by ParrotGirls360(f): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2022
In a scary CCTV footage released online by a security personnel, a man is seen trying to use a public ATM machine when he got attacked by two armed robbers.

Few seconds after the took his bag, he tried to fight the tow of them not knowing that other members of the gang were hiding in the dark corners of the station where he was. They all jumped out and stabbed him severally in different parts of his body.

WATCH GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE: https://news.doit.com.ng/2022/02/23/scary-moment-a-gang-of-thieves-attacked-a-man-in-brazil-graphic-video/

1 Share

Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2022
highly motivated
Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Ammishaddai: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by ahnie: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2022
I hope the bloodied man survived the attack.
All thieves should be killed instantly.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by DannyXpress: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Cowards with low self esteem who can't do anything except if they are in group

3 Likes

Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2022
DannyXpress:
Cowards with low self esteem who can't do anything except if they are in group
no mind them. I hate thieves more than anything. Na so two of them meet me one day. I quickly blow one in his throat as I dey wan empty my pocket. I took off very fast. Whether e die sef, I no know. He collapsed.

4 Likes

Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Chassyklef: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Oh no
Re: Scary Moment A Gang Of Thieves Attacked A Man In Brazil (GRAPHIC VIDEO) by Sacred007: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
multiple account owner displaying his craze again grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based / 2 Drivers Narrowly Escape Death While Car Racing In Abuja (video) / I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.