Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont (391 Views)

Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married / Proud Boy TRUMP Rioter: ‘please Dont Arrest Me . . . I’m Married To Black Woman! / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont by Namnam: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria isnt perfect and neither are Nigerians but muslims make the problems with this country 10 times worse, the president wants to impose sharia law, nearly all cult members, terrorist organizations, human traffickers and rapists are muslims, northern nigeria is bordering completely uninhabitable thanks to that assbackwards religion, human rights in some regions are nonexistent and weak at best thanks to having muslims be 50% of the population along with the fact that muslims are an active drain on the economy that produce nothing or so little it's not worth considering. Please just stop being a part of that religion and choose something else fucking anything else hell even atheism or simply Bleep off to north africa or the middle east or fucking Somalia or all places if it means Nigerians dont have to come into contact with muslims

2 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont by Kyari79(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
You really shows us that you are not well educated , go and your parents about Islam .
Because only parents says or tell someone everything about life but if yours are guilty of that then you are totally loose , because pastor just add to their saying . It means you are nothing but trouble causeers on internet .
And i pray you to be with the anoyerns of the owner of the peaceful religion you are trying to defermate . Ameen summa Ameen , shege tsinannen ALLAH.MAY ALLAH REJECT ALL WHAT HE BLESS YOU WITH . Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
I'm a muslem....and I'm proud of my religion

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Former Chief Of Army Staff, Azubike Ihejirika Loses Mother / Nigerian Dad Shot Dead While Delivering Food In The US / Quickteller A Sham, Multichoice (DSTV) A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.