Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) (36452 Views)

Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
xcuggsm:

And the Police were fast to conclude that the housegirl was telling the truth? Or was she just trying to rubbish the master with the aid of the Mrs Justina Nelson of Advocates for Children and Vulnerable Persons Network (ACVPN)?
Something is not smelling right here.
You no get sense
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
These omoluabis has transferred their curse to this poor IPOBIAN. What a shameless act

The fact that you don't know when to use 'has' and 'have' shows your level of ignorance. An Igbo man just molested a child, you're looking for a way to pin it on Yorubas. This tribalism of a thing will eventually lead to a big problem for you guys...
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

My principle stands tall.

You should as well interpret what you read.

U always portray yourself like a nice person.

U asked if Prostitutes have finished in the market. Why should you suggest such. Why don't ask if he shouldn't be reading his bible and meditating on the word of God �.

Onye mbu!!! grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by maxdking1: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
i even see my friends sisters like mine... What??
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Prince001(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
EmekaA125:
He faked his name to spite Igbos.

He must be an afonja. That's their trademark grin grin grin

Amazing, u still look for ways to portray bigotry attitude. Crime is crime regardless of who committed it! Or is it what u guys called cruise? Cos I just don't understand una sometimes!!! Make una grow up ooo!!!!!!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
manmade:
what if the house girl decided to set up for one reason or the other by saying all these?
you have a point..and to be frank, that same thought came to me immediately I typed that comment..cos I find it very impossible for a father to do that to his own , blood daughter..it's so incredible..

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by elmoduddah: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nothing can make me travel and leave my daughter behind for anyone. Not even the father
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is why some men would prefer their wives should be full house wife. He should have zip up! See how one minute pleasure send you to hell
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Abc2Z: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Those shouthing up and down during Baba Ijesa saga won't come out now abi. Wehdone
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by xcuggsm(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You no get sense
The fact that you were raped by your father at the same age does not mean that everybody is like your father.
You really need serious counseling to heal!Try and get help !
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Hapinex01: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
He should be thrown into the lion's Deen and someone should bring out phone to camera the show for proper clearification
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
xcuggsm:

The fact that you were raped by your father at the same age does not mean that everybody is like your father.
Guy you are sick.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by virtue123(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Who knows?it might just be a lie against him..in times like this that we have cheap and hungry girls loitering every nooks and crannies of Lagos.might just be a vendetta against him by his ill -well wishers...don't be amazed the length people could go just to see you cry....just saying though
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by lexander(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
bastardson:
The story seems sketchy: I can’t also see anywhere in the story where the house help was defied.

If not because the story said the wife was in turkey, I would have assumed that it was a set up due to underlying fight with the wife.

Women can do anything to finish a Man
True but since the little girl was taken to the hospital the doctors can prove if the baby was actually molested and yes some women are evil, like a mother convincing her 3 daughter's their father have been raping them for years even though she has no evidence and when the truth finally came out after the intervention of a 3rd party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CP8sIC-8U
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Sicilyjoe: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
obembet:
This handsome guy... Girls don finish? Na wa oo... They should cut his prick

And they should harvest ur toto
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Na wa.

How do you protect a child from the person who should be protecting her from pedophiles.

This one has a wife, the wife no do am, he jumped on their maid (whom I believe is a minor), that one no do am, it's his two year old that came next.

He can definitely sleep with his mother or sister.

Tufia.
kwa.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Country hard gan,I believe say this man no fit feed him self e just think of crime to do so he go enter prison atleast he go dey chop for prison ��
Sense no go kill me
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
angry

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
That house girl too need to be investigated because I smell lies from hers statement.. Their us something going on between the househelp that is not clear to us...
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
dairykidd:

Make his small preeq, hands nd legs useless. Let him crawl on his belly and suffer to even drink water but he will not die. Infact i will make it hard for death to take him but he will drink from the cup of sorrow and bitterness on a daily basis

God is always right in saying he will send sinners to eternal hell.

That man is wickedly wicked.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
azraeljaheel:
This thing called konji sef....

Preek no get muscle but e get strength to PUSH person do the unthinkable
this is not konji,it is abnormality.he doesn't even look remorseful.hes still posing and frowning for the camera.what a disgusting man

What is making him have erection in the vagina of a 2 year old toddler bikonu?

So mothers cannot even leave their daughters in care of their fathers.tuehhhh
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by chrisvic007: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Igbo people with incest is 5 and 6. Abi dem swear for them ni? A two year old daughter, haaaa!

People wey get young daughters and no run far from Igbo people dey craze o
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by apostle96: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Igbo amaka
It's not good lyk dis oo
U for don stop dis dastardly act since Ojukwu time na
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Aboks(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ipob has join the league
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by EPawa: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Nigerians are always quick to judge.
Is only when they fall victim, they will start reasoning before talking. Many women go length to destroy men. NPF should do proper investigation and let Justice prevail.

I am not saying the man is innocent, investigation will prove his evil act or not.

No to sexual Abuse
No to rape.
Zip up..if your Zip spoil by Padlock.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 2:14am On Jun 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You must be stupid

No insult intended. Listen to my heart writing and not the letters you read.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by xcuggsm(m): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2021
xcuggsm:

And the Police were fast to conclude that the housegirl was telling the truth? Or was she just trying to rubbish the master with the aid of the Mrs Justina Nelson of Advocates for Children and Vulnerable Persons Network (ACVPN)?
Something is not smelling right here.

AutoChick4U:
You no get sense

xcuggsm:

@AutoChick4U, The fact that you were raped by your father at the same age does not mean that everybody is like your father.

AutoChick4U:
Guy you are sick.

Please get in touch with Mirabel Center, Ikeja, Lagos. They can help you to heal
GOD LOVES YOU!!

MIRABEL CENTER
We Support Men, Women And Children Who Have Either Recently Or In The Past Experienced Rape Or Sexual Assault.

Head Office Address:
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja General Hospital Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Phone: 08187243468 or 08155770000 or 0701 349 1769

Email: sarc@pjnigeria.org

https://mirabelcentre.org/
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Animal
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by rita25(f): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SEE WHAT THIS AGBAYA HAS DONE .......2YRS OLD shocked shocked shocked shocked OMO THIS WORLD HAVE ALREADY END WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE FLOOD TO FINISH WORK embarassed
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2021
I am highly confused! , maybe they lied against him.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by deeva2: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2021
HEBEI:
Ritualist angry

ON POINT
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
bastardson:
The story seems sketchy: I can’t also see anywhere in the story where the house help was defied.

If not because the story said the wife was in turkey, I would have assumed that it was a set up due to underlying fight with the wife.

Women can do anything to finish a Man
What is defied. No wonder you sound like your name. So in your mind, the house maid must be defiled before you believe ��?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' / Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.