Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi (32778 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Ipob and biafra ins giving all of them erection nd severe pains.... coward and terrorist sympathiser talking
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Ipob and biafra are giving all of them erection nd severe pains.... coward and terrorist sympathiser talking
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Okoyouth: 3:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Because IPOB want to separate that's why they are worst than your beloved Fulani herdsmen
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by dallasi: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Guyman02:
Do you know that Fulanis are only 6% of Nigerian population and they hold more than 50% of political appointments at Federal level.

They are the Emirs of the Hausa and Nupe tribes who are 35% of Nigeria population and Emir of a major Yoruba garrison city of Ilorin?

The only group that the Fulanis have little respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, even Sardauna was so scared that he said he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo who will become boss over his people.
Many tribes in Nigeria have realised that they have not been overrun because of the sacrifices of the stubborn Igbos and are now afraid that if the Igbos leave Nigeria they would be more vulnerable.

Why do we have the sudden clamour by Fulani elders that Buhari should allow Igbos to leave Nigeria? Because it's very obvious that they can never succeed in their plans as long as Igbos are part of Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB made so much noise about RUGA that Nigerians realised the scheme by the Buhari led Fulani cabal to use it to resettle his cousins from other countries.

Even Seun Osewa makes plenty money from traffic on Nairaland daily just by posting stories about Nnamdi Kanu which usually gets to page 20.
Believe me that guy MNK is an enigma whether you like or hate him, a guy who persuaded the entire South East to shutdown on 31 May and there was maximum compliance even the FG with all its might can't achieve that, even before I finished typing this we are already on page 4 here cheesy

Buhari called them "DOT" but instead of getting angry they saw it as a business opportunity to make money by printing and selling thousands of T-shirts with the theme dot, even some non Igbos are buying their Dot T-shirts and a serving Senator has to even model it as pictured below in Biafra colours grin

ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by dallasi: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2021
dragunov:

Can you please teach these buffoons scattered all over Nigeria?

ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by gidado14(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Guyman02:
Do you know that Fulanis are only 6% of Nigerian population and they hold more than 50% of political appointments at Federal level.

They are the Emirs of the Hausa and Nupe tribes who are 35% of Nigeria population and Emir of a major Yoruba garrison city of Ilorin?

The only group that the Fulanis have little respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, even Sardauna was so scared that he said he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo who will become boss over his people.
Many tribes in Nigeria have realised that they have not been overrun because of the sacrifices of the stubborn Igbos and are now afraid that if the Igbos leave Nigeria they would be more vulnerable.

Why do we have the sudden clamour by Fulani elders that Buhari should allow Igbos to leave Nigeria? Because it's very obvious that they can never succeed in their plans as long as Igbos are part of Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB made so much noise about RUGA that Nigerians realised the scheme by the Buhari led Fulani cabal to use it to resettle his cousins from other countries.

Even Seun Osewa makes plenty money from traffic on Nairaland daily just by posting stories about Nnamdi Kanu which usually gets to page 20.
Believe me that guy MNK is an enigma whether you like or hate him, a guy who persuaded the entire South East to shutdown on 31 May and there was maximum compliance even the FG with all its might can't achieve that, even before I finished typing this we are already on page 4 here cheesy

Buhari called them "DOT" but instead of getting angry they saw it as a business opportunity to make money by printing and selling thousands of T-shirts with the theme dot, even some non Igbos are buying their Dot T-shirts and a serving Senator has to even model it as pictured below in Biafra colours grin
so you are still listening to what Kanu said? i hope you use them well too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2021
nero2face:
B4 now I use to believe that we're better together as a country considering our great number, but with the recent trooping in of these bandits, Book danteenoni Haram Haram and the ISWAP, I've come to believe it's the best for us to divide this country in peace, if not I can tell u this country will be run over by terrorism in the nearest future, and the North is de gateway to this eminent destruction facing us...
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Cronus1: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2021
pidhoes:
Clearly, you and Laraskey (scammer are the same).

danteenoni, don't deal with Laraskey. He is a scammer

He scammed Nujabez of $100. I hope you see this before it is too late.

Pidhoes is editing people's post and hiding danteenoni in the post to overwhelm his mention so he doesn't get the message.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Cronus1:

Clearly, you and Laraskey (scammer are the same).

danteenni, don't deal with Laraskey. He is a scammer

He scammed Nujabez of $100. I hope you see this before it is too late.

Pidhoes is editing people's post and hiding dantenoni in the post to overwhelm his mention so he doesn't get the message.
pls for once be useful to yourself, I don't even the fu*k who u are? get a life.
Cronus1 see how jobless you are..
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by greatness77: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Bari22:
IPOB is a terrorist organization same as Fulani herdsmen
thunder stab u till u surrender your life to christ
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Cronus1: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
pidhoes:
pls for once be useful to yourself, I don't even the fu*k who u are? get a life.
Cronus1 see how jobless you are..
Scammer!

Why are you editing people's comment and hiding Danteenoni's name inside? So you could overwhelm his mentions while you use your other account, Laraskey to scam him?

You edited Beey3026 and Racoon comments and hid Dante's username inside. Why? Again the answer is to overwhelm his mentions so he doesn't get this warning while you use your other account, Laraskey, to scam him.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by GodisFirst: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
This evil man is gradually revealing himself. God will soon deal with him.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Josywhyte: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
1000angstroms:

You are not wrong but I will love to call the attention of as to what he has to say about the co-conspirators of his darling daddy.

Hahahha....will be waiting for outcome.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Greatzeus(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Just hear what this retard of a man is foaming in his mouth. I still dont understand why this terrorist is walking freely without being arrested since. Just close your eyes and imagine if someone from south east or south south, act the way this Gumi has been acting, i believe that person would have been doomed since, but here the uselesss terrorist is justifying the atrocities of his people.

It's very demeaning and disrespectful for this terrrorist to mentioned IPOB in his terrrorist mouth. I. P. O. B is not any terrrorist mate.
undecided
You sound like another nairaland male with hairy balls using picture of an innocent lady as DP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.