Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi (32766 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
This Gumi of a terrorist keeps vomiting words that are threatening to the nation’s unity, and no idiotic Muric or northern group has said anything o. But let Kukah or Oyedepo say something now, their (vuvuzela) mouths will go into overdrive.

ị dey tells u! If not for selfishness of our southern politifians! Who are they to decide for us
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Champneys: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
oilyngbati:
Typica brainless ipog, devoid of reasoning capacity:

You are a fu...cking vacuous troglodyte!

I am a full blooded yoruba man who sees beyond bigotry and ethnic profiling

Onikuuure, your family gbogbo yin ma se oriburuku ni

Olofo omo ale jatijati, fu...cking brainless bastar....d!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by RepoMan007: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
This comparison is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
oilyngbati:
I agree with sheik Gumi on this one. Ipob terrorists are the worst things to ever happen to anybody. These vermins never reason with their brain, though I doubt if they have any brain cell. These maggots and cockroaches called ipogs only regurgitate what their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu says to the bingos.
Below is the average life of and ipog bingo:

SIMPLYLEO and MANNABBQGRILS, look at what you are supporting ooo, this is a mad rabid dog with herpes in his tongue. Don't be surprised this is how his kinsmen also behave.

Now this is the rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?
By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by mekuso89(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Who is this monkey is he from north south, north east or north west,?
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
There's nothing to tell a terrorists simphatizer! Keep wilding ur gutter mouth! Less ị forget onye ndú Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be live in air by 7pm!come with ur biro and papers cause today's broadcast will be massive

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by discusant: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Arewa political leaders who adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in a secular Nigeria are worse than what?

Was Sheik Gumi not awake when the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states raped Nigeria’s constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system?

Boko Haram which emerged later says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.
A BBC female Reporter asked Sani Yerima the then governor of Zamfara state if he did not know that the sharia criminal justice system he brought to Nigeria could lead to break up of Nigeria? Killer Fulani herdsmen and Bandits of northern Nigeria are offshoots of Boko Haram. These insurgents have destroyed Nigeria.

Biafra and Oduduwa Republics agitations are reactions to the adoption of sharia criminal justice system by the Fulani-led 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Onepeople: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. The north has raw, bitter hatred for igbos. Rather than confronting the north, igbos will turn around and face their better neighbours
and love the yurobas mumu? Igbos confronts all their enemies within or outside thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Telekinetic: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Choi! Two years still far sha... I can only hope we don’t make the same mistakes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
There's nothing to tell a terrorists simphatizer! Keep wilding ur gutter mouth! Less ị forget onye ndú Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be live on air this night by 7pm Biafra time come first come fourth! Today's broadcast gonna be something else
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by njimezz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
I pity this punk inform of human being. Why dis too much hatred, there is no difference btw u and Gumi d terrorist
Dikaveli:
Mugu ipob is bigger than your tribe
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by nedekid: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. The north has raw, bitter hatred for igbos. Rather than confronting the north, igbos will turn around and face their better neighbours
Igbos don't have a problem with their blodas from the west. I don't think they ever had.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
Igbos are waxing stronger world-wide. You and your likes and Gumi your hero can only droop saliva in wonderment.

You obviously have comprehension issues, lol. You are telling an Igbo man that Igbos are waxing stronger, did you even read my comment ? Lazy youth,
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by ransomed: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Woe betides your generations.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi is only looking for one thing and thats popularity and he has that in his pocket already.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Telekinetic: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
oilyngbati:
I agree with sheik Gumi on this one. Ipob terrorists are the worst things to ever happen to anybody. These vermins never reason with their brain, though I doubt if they have any brain cell. These maggots and cockroaches called ipogs only regurgitate what their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu says to the bingos.
Below is the average life of and ipog bingo:
See this Fula terrorist foaming in the mouth simply because he was given a phone and free internet by the federal govt... I blame myself for sharing a country with cow-fucking retards and inbreds

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by bdauran: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
I am a northerner and am against what this malam said. Did the ipob stop local famers from farming?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Herds men apologists, you can see your Ransom Officer and Chief Negotiator speaking. At least, he's honest with his remarks, letting us know where he belong...

Sebi, the devil knows how to take care of his own

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Cnach: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
South need to learn from North.
They have only one voice in different tones.
An illiterate will say what a literate would have said and all must be centred on selfness of the North
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Coun3MAN:

You statement shows that, u are as useless as the Pig Igbos

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

We all know the chief rapist that even printed a handbook for violence and terrorism. We all know that the idiot mohammed prophet died from poison that he ate while eating to rape the jewish under age girl. Your mohammed died like a rabid dog and was buried where hungry pigs exhumed his decaying corpse and ate almost half of his body, it was written that the sound his testicles made when the pigs were chewing the gonorrhea and syphilis laden balls was kuru kata, kururu katamkantaka...
He died like an 1mbecile and a dog with spit gushing out of his mouth as a bastard son of a LovePeddler from medina.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Roman7(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bari22:
IPOB is a terrorist organization same as Fulani herdsmen

Fvckin cunt don't u ever mention IPOB n fulani herdsmen in the same conversation again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by lovegeneration(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-ipob-kills-security-agents-but-herdsmen-only-kidnap-children-for-money
heyytt gumi for president
Can someone help to define the kind of president I mean?
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Gandollaar(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

You obviously have comprehension issues, lol. You are telling an Igbo man that Igbos are waxing stronger, did you even read my comment ? Lazy youth,
So you are an Igbo man but you agreed and lent your voice to an anti Igbo post. Go and ask your mother very well where you come from.
Comprehension seal your anus dia!!
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by MartinsD12(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Thomist(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't blame the idiot. I blame the rapist called Lugard.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by eTen94(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Ezmans: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
So all the greenfield University students, Farmers, inocents travers killed by bandits are fake?
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Chukelyt: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Am highly disappointed at Gumi
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Chukelyt: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
This man must be another terrorist sympathiser
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Will you keep kwayet grin sad
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by KRSWon: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Haven't children been shot and killed during these kidnappings?
What on Earth is this man talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked 8th Most Dangerous Megacity For Women / Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.