Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord (27872 Views)

30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by johnDkay(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Badoo na Badoo. Steady rolling up that's why the flows always dope.
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Npmedia(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Baba dy change d taste of his audience small small
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Ayobami7(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Okay noted
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by clothingonline(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
The way he smoke amd use drugs recently is affecting his career
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by King44(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
AVERAGE
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by phemmyfour: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
He has lost it.....no identity
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Kirkman: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
I still prefer these albums but it's a good thing that he's exploring new sounds to conquer new territories instead of staying local..

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by elhafeez(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
It's an Average album. I find it too short too. One hit song, the rest are average songs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Bighead95(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
I have never bought olamide's album ... The moment I heard this album in a friend's car omo I was tempted to download the songs ..

Very dope song

My rating ( the album score pass the mark)

2 Likes

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by udemzyudex(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
timesup234:
The album na average. he don pay this one to hype am

Average?

Na wa for you oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Odinaka00(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Unfortunately he doesn’t have the voice for the kinda new tune that he has chosen. Coming from a real fan not a fear fear fan. But I like the kinda man that he has become now, very cool and mature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Kenneth10110(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
anigbajumo:

Exactly my point, I don't really see anything special in the Album just like made in Lagos. I couldn't listen to both album more than once.

made in lagos has some sweet songs though like smile and essence and well personally i love Roma ft Terri.

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by vice767: 5:40am On Jun 29, 2021
QuietHammer:
Mid album. Youngboy's album better

Seriously una don Carry dis youngboy is better/ youngboy did it first come NL�

Everywhere YB is better �
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Adezanotti: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2021
What does other country singers sings on?
Plead:
Trash. The only things Nigerian singers sing about are women/love and drugs/money/fraud. Quite pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by pixtuk(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2021
So you rated made in Lagos by Wizkid 7/10 and rated UY Scuti 9/10?
Very interesting cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by DAMN99: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Olamide on UY scuti just prove to all this niggas he is the goat.. all the songs come correct and his versatility on the album is hundred percent. For me to be convince you are talented you must be versatile, like burna boy and fireboy they can jump on any type of beat reggae, hip hop, trap, rnb ,dark rnb and the beat will not survive it that's talent, baddo is now added to that list

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Codeye(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Badoo nah Baba
Maturity no. 1
Coolest guy ever livet
It one thing to be good and another to be great at been good
This guy na person I can relate with anytime
Oshe baddo
More Grace

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by SirBunky85(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Plead:
Trash. The only things Nigerian singers sing about are women/love and drugs/money/fraud. Quite pathetic.
you're correct,I guess lil Wayne raps about heaven and hell fire.hypocrisy will kill most of you

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by doyinisaac(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2021
descartes400:

I liked the Rock song, dem say ladies too liked the song because in it, he advises ladies not marry broke nigg.ars...the young lady that recently murdered a billionaire might have loved this song because of the advice...see where it got her.
Our hypocrisy in this part of this world is crazy....would you love your sisters to marry broke niggas??even a guy that do not like himself the way he is broke will still expect another person to like him with the way he is broke,is that not hypocrisy??
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by doyinisaac(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
He has lost it.....no identity
UY SCUTI says otherwise...
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by doyinisaac(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2021
sircatherine45:
If being dull means matured, then Olamide is a dull fellow! Repeated songs, one theme, rock is not his calling. I gave him 6/10 some minutes ago. Now: 3/10. Trash, Trash, Trash!!!
Sadly there are more than 50million music lovers in nigeria.....both professionals and non professionals....there are millions of people that love the "Rock" song....I have never been a fan of olamide but when I listened to the "rock song" I fell in love with his new style of rap........bro drink water and be calming down.....your opinion is less than 1% of the populace...

2 Likes

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by benjijosh(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Plead:

Should he sing about your generational curse next?
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
This album is garbage. Street OT is Olamide's best album of all time.
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Katcall: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
EXLOVER:
I will rate the album 4/10, Olamide is trying to change his tune, but his voice doesn't fit in, i only feel Rock in the whole album. Just my honest opinion.

The album is a low budget Made In Lagos, all the beats are just alike.
rock is average

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Katcall: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kenneth10110:

made in lagos has some sweet songs though like smile and essence and well personally i love Roma ft Terri.
most of wizkid songs are watery. As a music head, i prefer listening to melancholic enya
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Katcall: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
DAMN99:
Olamide on UY scuti just prove to all this niggas he is the goat.. all the songs come correct and his versatility on the album is hundred percent. For me to be convince you are talented you must be versatile, like burna boy and fireboy they can jump on any type of beat reggae, hip hop, trap, rnb ,dark rnb and the beat will not survive it that's talent, baddo is now added to that list
until he starts toasting like benieman and sean paul, i won't believe he's versatile
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Katcall: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
you're correct,I guess lil Wayne raps about heaven and hell fire.hypocrisy will kill most of you
lilwayne is a great rapper, if not the greatest of all time. Go n Listen to some of his epic songs and come back to thank me later
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Kenneth10110(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Katcall:
most of wizkid songs are watery. As a music head, i prefer listening to melancholic enya

Wizkid essence ft tems smiley
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Afonjashapmouth: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
For me recent Albums from all these A list artist has lost originality. Everybody is just trying to align with where the money and awards at. The newbies came with their originality which flows their time's standard, noticed any feature with the A-list always come out dope?. Our artist come for a while then lost it to trying to align with the foreign culture.
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by Powerfly(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
I have listened to rock.. more times than normal...
I really feel the song...that's the only song I feel in that album... Currently my favorite song.. cheesy
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by paolokonqueror(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Love the album and I agree that it's poised for the international market. Can't fault that, the album is so sexual, really chilled vibes. Loveeee it
Re: Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord by sircatherine45(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
doyinisaac:
Sadly there are more than 50million music lovers in nigeria.....both professionals and non professionals....there are millions of people that love the "Rock" song....I have never been a fan of olamide but when I listened to the "rock song" I fell in love with his new style of rap........bro drink water and be calming down.....your opinion is less than 1% of the populace...

FYI, nigga, that's my opinion, and it counts, so furck off and hit a wall!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict / Download Free Mp3 Songs Online For Free With Mp3skull / What Happened To Me After Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.