Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Happened To Me After Church Today - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Me After Church Today (27903 Views)

What Has Happened To The Simi Of 2014-2019 / What Happened To TEKNO On Kizz Daniel's BUGA? / After Church With Obedkeyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me After Church Today by sojiboy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
So after Church service, I was walking down the street of Fajuyi in Ado-Ekiti, A young man walked up to me and introduced himself as a reporter for Ayooba FM.
What can I do for you I queried, he said he is a Kopa and presenter of the Entertainment on the street program on AyoobaFM. He further his saying, that he will like me to sing the latest Song in town, me feeling like a Chairman, I just replied him Zaazu Zeh!, the young man laughed and said No, that it's a festive period, that he will like me to sing a Song while he hum it. Guess what? the guy was humming Feliz Navidad ni sha and he asked me to sing the songs with wording while he record my voice on his phone and it will be played on air in their station.
I first asked him am I been recorded on video while vigilantly looking left, right and center, he responded No, I told him you already know it's Feliz Navidad na, he said he knows that he just want me to sing it, I humm it within me, and I realized I no know the rest of the song, I sharperly want to use my Google (Modern ifa olokun asorodayo) just as I was about to unlock my phone the guy said No I cant use, that it will ruin the fun of the game/program.

Then I laughed and ask So u wnat me to disgrace my ancestors on air? We both chuckled. He said I shud Sha sing the one I know, I said was he going to ask for my name or put my name on air, he said with confidence No, So I started with
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas when I was getting to the from the buttom of my heart, this bad boy cut me short and said he didn't need that aspect, he just want me to do the Feliz navidad aspect. So I cough and he asked me, if I am ready to do the song without checking my phone...so I gave him my Nod, oya na I replied, Immediately I muttered that Feliz navidad three times, and to continue the rest Omo, I keep quiet ni o and this bad boy has placed me on records already, I pleaded with him to delete it but he refused, while we both laughed at my goof in the song.

Joshua if you play that my voice song on air with wrong Feliz navidad lyrics that i did my God will judge you oooo.

But on a serious Note how many people knows that song lyrics and can sing it off heart, Beyond the I wanna wish u a merry Christmas?
This is a Challenge, infact a Molete, Jericho, Felele and Apete for not the Ibadan people alone but for all of us to start learning the Oldest, most melodious and popular Christmas song, Today I am the victim, tomorrow e fit be you ooo.

Since that moment I ve been memorising and singing it, let Joshua the ayooba presenter come AGAIN, I will just use the song to win record label contract with Kogbagidi Alhaji and will use it to blow like the latest banger Zazuu crooner.

In order to help us out below is the lyrics.

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart.

Little History and facts about the song below

"Feliz Navidad" (Spanish: [feˈliz naβiˈða(ð)]) is a Christmas song written in 1970 by Puerto Rican singer-songwriter José Feliciano.[1][2] With its simple, heartfelt lyrics—the traditional Spanish Christmas/New Year greeting "Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad" ("Merry Christmas, a prosperous year and happiness"wink followed by (in English) "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart"—it has become a Christmas classic and has gained popularity around the world.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5594421193908615&id=100000223680706

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by kingphilip(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gather here with likes if you know just like me, you'd do worse than the op

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Lindajames1010: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
FTC ...

I need someone to carry me along on any skills please.....
At least make I dey see money chop...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by holyDaniel: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by slawormiir: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr won't be singing that shit

Bros op and the kopa are one jobless niggarrrrs on the helm Street of ekiti

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Iamdbull: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

No matter how big I get as a musician, I will never miss worship for anything

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by DenreleDave(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin lemme tell you what happened to me today...

It was my first time attending the church and at the gate, they asked for our code number, I was like code number shocked... I was told we have to register and present the code B4 we are allowed into the church.. I was marveled, register B4 I enter church to worship with the brethren again OK, she directed me to the Registration center and I did the reg, so I got my code instantly... I proceeded and we were given a nose mask too for free sha.. tongue tongue...

Now this is where I was totally lost and dumbfounded... When it was time for offering, they said th church do not collect physical cash shocked shocked shocked.. I was like so how do we pay (in my mind oo), then the man said we shud look to tthe screen, we should transfer our tithe and offering into the accounts (different accounts) or we can go to the ushers, there is a POS machine Dt we can pay our tithe...

Mehnnnn, I was surprised, even though i have been so broke since the beginning of this week and this December is not sure for me at all, I still manage to save 200 for church offering... Only to get to the said church and they said they don't collect cash, na transfer or POS... Well, I kúkú give God my dance offering grin and kept my 200 naira... I wonder how many people dt will nt be able to pay offering due to this kind of policy...
Like you can expect me to be transferring 100 to 200 for offering or go to POS stand of the church to do a transaction of 200 naira for offering.. Even my account is showing - 1.84 grin cheesy cheesy grin..

I don't know if I will continue with this church bcox I cant cope with transferring of offering..

Churches should try and pity people, we are not on the same levels.. The church no try at all, even living faith for Canaan land dey collect cash... So I don't know this one wey no dey collect cash... Maybe na bcox na Island e dey...

I didn't enjoy today church service at all.. Lack of money didn't let me go to my church on the mainland...

That's how my Sunday service went

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by karzyharsky(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Realestatevixen: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hian

Wahala for who no sabi Christmas song

Oya call me now to invest in this goldmine

080 6029 1729

1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by yevopas642: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wow, nice song for the season, just that men na only alcohol song them like
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by gender123: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hungry
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by DLSReigns: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thanks for pasting the lyrics. At least i go fit make my ancestors proud if it gets to my turn. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Obeghare(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wow, nice song for the season, just that men na only alcohol song them like

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Vinnie2000(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm, this post got me confused at the beginning! sad

But what I know is dat d 'Felix Nazizdad' song, we have our Warri version way back around 1997-1999!

'I eat Sabida
I eat Sabida
I eat Sabida
For the rest of my life, I eat Sabida'... cheesy cheesy cool

I Wanna winch you a Merry Christmas x 4
From the bottom of my Heart ah! cheesy cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by omoadeleye(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
I sabi sing the song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by okezuoemmanue(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by saasala(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wasted my precious 2 minutes to read this fvckery of a post.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Maj196(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Your story nor sweet

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by mannasseh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
what's this kwanu

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
It was the defunct musical group Bonny M that made the song very popular grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
This is just so funny mehn!
Some of us @MANNA. just saw a video just laidis 2 days ago online,
People just dey sing rubbish dey go.
And the video became more interesting with the nollywood comments from 'Mr Ibu and Na dem dey rush us guy'.
Damn hilarious mehn.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Feliz Navidaz kiss kiss kiss

Btw,
The below was published exactly a year ago.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by ahnie: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
There was this one I watched on YouTube this morning...the Mic girl gave the women earphones and asked them to sing the *Peru song*whilst the song was playing...the first woman tried to some extent...

The second woman murdered the song,she was completely overtly dramatic and I laughed my lungs out.it was kinda funny Sha.

If it were to be me...I would goof in all fours,but if na foreign music,omo I m bae.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Perfecttouch(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
They just JOJO FALANI you

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Dreytonisback(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
And if you later realize that they Joshua of a guy is nor mornal nko ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by deltateam: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? / Who Is Nigeria's King Of Highlife Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.