Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My God Has Georged Bola - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My God Has Georged Bola (378 Views)

Your Favourite Among Afe Babalola,bola Ige And Richard Akinjide? / MY GOD LIVETH / Arike's Diary - Prof. Bola [episode 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My God Has Georged Bola by generalpelu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
I saw my ex yesterday.

It was really surprising because she lives in Lagos. I didn't know what brought her to Abeokuta.

I was at Lafenwa trying to get something when I heard her voice, asking for direction from a taxi driver. Mehn, I've got a keen mind. It's 6 years we saw last and I could still remember her voice in a totally unexpected environment. I just greeted her and left. No time for acting anything.

What I even want to talk about is the shirt she wore. This same shirt I bought her in 2014 as birthday gift. She told me she doesn't like the shirt then, and said it's inferior. So, 7 years after, you're still wearing it. So, your husband that you left me to go and marry cannot even change your wardrobe since 2015...

Bola, Bola, Bola, my god has george you.

08067541098 (If you need a writer)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Reasons Masturbaters Should Get 14 Years Imprisonment. / Need A Good Writer / Quotes About Life Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.