Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

“Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise (453 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism / Lauretta Onochie Asks EFCC, ICPC To Probe FFK Over N2bn Missing Aviation Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by AishaYesufu: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
An advocate for good governance and leading opposition figure, Comrade Austin Okai, has slammed a former minister of state for aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, over the unmerited praises showered on Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.

Comrade Okai, a man that has always voiced his opposition to Governor Bello due to his maladministration and mismanagement of the resources of the state, advised the former minister to rise above his stomach and pecuniary gains, and desist from insulting the sensibilities of Kogi indigenes.

He made this known through a statement that he personally signed on Wednesday, and made available to media organisations. The statement reads;

“I have observed with great dismay the complimentary remarks and comments showered on the infamous Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello, by a former minister of the country, Chief Fani Kayode.

Until recently, Chief Fani Kayode used to be a man I hold in high esteem, but is gradually tilting towards the path of infamy.

I expected that being a man, who has served at the highest level of government, the Federal Executive Council, Fani Kayode should be able to differentiate good governance from clownishness, but I was wrong.

Since the past days, FFK has been using every opportunity and platforms that he has to insult the sensibilities of Kogi indigenes and residents, who have been at the receiving end of Bello’s evil and maladministration, by labelling a man, unanimously agreed as failure in our state, as a performer.

The same Yahaya Bello, who is infamously known as a disgrace to youths and governance, is the man Chief Kayode coronated with the robe of champion of Nigerian youths.

It is unfortunate that since 2015, FFK has fallen from the exalted office of Campaign Spokesman to President Goodluck Jonathan to the clownish state of instability and riff-raffism.

His notorious instability has seen him become a champion of Biafra secession whenever he is with Nnamdi Kanu, a champion of Oduduwa republic secession whenever he’s is with Sunday Igboho, and at the same time an advocate of one united Nigeria whenever he is with Yahaya Bello or any Nigerian Governor. Which mentally stable human being will be an advocate of secession and at same time an advocate of united Nigeria?

While I am not against the decision of Chief Kayode to take advantage of the wastefulness of Governor Bello, he would have done himself good by quietly taking his share and hide his shame instead of exposing his disgrace.

It will be in the interest of Chief Fani Kayode to respect himself as a former minister and rise beyond the dictates of his stomach. He can’t be a critic of the failed Buhari administration but at the same time praise Yahaya Bello, who is a much greater failure.

Kogi state Indigenes will not fold arms and watch anyone insult their sensibilities and make them look stupid simply because such person craves to fulfil the ambition of his stomach”.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hungry hyena

2 Likes

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Fahdiga1: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Look at what FFK has reduced himself to. A man who's stomach does the thinking for him. OBJ was absolutely right about this unstable fellow when he said if you give FFK food he will sing and dance for you. FFK is shameless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Afamcy: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Something is wrong with all of you

1 Like

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by AdaSunshine(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
The season to deceive is around the corner again, and all politicians are slowly crawling out of their hibernation.

1 Like

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Belafonte(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmm. Person dey hungry you say make him disregard him belle. No be die be dat? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by nzeobi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
If FFK doesn't sing those praises to heavens where will money to maintain his light skinned girls and crack come from

1 Like

Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Commentor: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Belafonte:
Hmm. Person dey hungry you say make him disregard him belle grin

grin
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by BafanaBafana: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't like this FFK, but this recent stunts make me dey shame for the man.
On a normal day, he is supposed to have more levels than Bello, but the fool don become errand boy.
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by DDDEnterprises: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maybe those who sing praises of this Bello are really wrong or brainwashed.
cause it seems many don't like him
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
nzeobi:
If FFK doesn't sing those praises to heavens where will money to maintain his light skinned girls and crack come from

Lol. You may be right sha.
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
See finishing grin grin grin
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by MadamVanessa(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
But i really dont understand what a former minister will be walking beside Yahaya Bello as a personal body guard. It's so shameful and laughable. I mean of all people, it's Yahaya Bello you have seen, and Obvious failure.
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chai!! See finishing. FFK must not see this cry cry
Re: “Rise Above Your Stomach And Respect Yourself”, Okai Tells FFK Over Bello Praise by Belafonte(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Commentor:

grin

My broda no be die be dat? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Must Pay Me Back My ₦26 Million Or.. - Anambra PDP Guber, Maduafokwa [VIDEO] / Nigerians, Not Ethnicities Or Religions, Are To Fault For Injustices — Buhari / Ghanaian Soldiers Attack Civilians Over A Missing Phone Belonging To One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.