Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Don’t Regret It - Praise Finally Opens Up On Sleeping With Ka3na - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret It - Praise Finally Opens Up On Sleeping With Ka3na (1107 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / I Don’t Regret Saying Prostitutes Have No Dignity – Okon Lagos / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Regret It - Praise Finally Opens Up On Sleeping With Ka3na by gonbolise(f): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
The ongoing bbnaija lockdown reunion show has dropped bombshells that have literarily got fans and even the housemates screaming. BBNaija star, Praise has reacted to the revelation made by fellow lockdown housemate, Ka3na that she had sex with him instead of the ‘aggressive cuddling’ they both claimed.
During an interview with KOKO TV, Praise reacted to the ship that existed between himself and Ka3na.
When asked if he regrets what transpired with Ka3na he replied saying;

"I don’t think I regret anything I did in the house. You know, we just cuddled and that’s all. I don’t think I regret anything now. Like I said whatever happened in the big brother’s house stays in the big brother’s house".

When asked again if he would do that again, he replied saying,

"Well I wouldn’t say that because if we’re to go back in time, I wouldn’t know what I did, so I can’t say".
https://koko.ng/i-dont-regret-it-praise-speaks-on-having-sex-with-ka3na/
Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kniqSS6Q7io

Re: I Don’t Regret It - Praise Finally Opens Up On Sleeping With Ka3na by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
. Chai.... This nigga fall my hand ... You no Sabi savage person grin

Werey you can't even remember, that you came in two seconds ..shioo
Re: I Don’t Regret It - Praise Finally Opens Up On Sleeping With Ka3na by gonbolise(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Chai.... This nigga fall my hand ... You no Sabi savage person grin

Werey you can't even remember, that you came in two seconds ..shioo
Savaging no be by power, muscle or tattoos o

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke Allegedly Married To An American Man / Bbnaija: “just Stop Talking To Whitemoney Because He’s My Man” – Nini To Queen / Photos From Fireboy Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.