Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos (1945 Views)

Marriot Group Announces The Opening Of Four Point By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Dignitaries Attend Fayose's Send Off Banquet At Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.Photos / Akwa Ibom Government Challenges Akpabio On Four Point Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON SET TO OPEN SEPTEMBER

[/b]Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel today, June 23, 2021 met with the management of Marriot Group, led by Mr. Volker Heiden, Area Vice President of Marriott International, to finalise arrangements for the commencement of operations at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Ikot Ekpene.[b]

The meeting, which held at the Marriot Envoy, Accra, discussed concluding modalities to ensure that the opening of the hotel is no longer delayed.

Governor Emmanuel expressed his delight that his promise to ensure that every strategic infrastructure is converted into a valuable asset for the benefit of Akwa Ibom people, is finding expression in the Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.

The delegation, which was led by the Governor, had Dr. Emmanuel Ekuwem, Secretary to the State Government; Mr. Uko Udom SAN , Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice; Rt. Hon. Okpolopm Etteh, Hon. Commissioner for Special Duties; Mr. Imo-Abasi Jacobs, Executive Director, AKICORP and Chairman of Ibom Air Board; and Engr. Ephraim Udosen , Director of Projects,in the Ministry of Special Duties.

https://www.facebook.com/223506687850114/posts/1724878121046289/

Lalasticlala FP

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Things to Know about the 4 star hotel in ikot ekpene..
It will now be run by Marriott group of companies..

[/b]Project Details
144 Standard Rooms, 2 Presidential Suites and 16 Regular Suites; Total Gross Floor Area: 13,700m2; Floors: 12.

Contractors: Renaissance Construction[b]

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Beautiful
Yeah bro
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by Penguin2: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
I wish Akwa Ibom people can be foresighted and understand what Udom is doing for them.

Some of the things he’s doing today are things that if properly managed, will make the state self sufficient in 10-20 years.

The Airline
The Hotels
The Syringe factory
Coconut oil refinery
Ibom Deep Seaport
And a host of other investments I can’t remember.

With the Airline, investors will have no hassles coming directly into the state from anywhere in the world.

With the world class hotels and robust hospitality industry, the investors will have no problems with where to stay while they negotiate deals.

If you ask me, I will rank Udom above Umahi, Sanwolu and even Wike.

Because while these other governors are building infrastructures that are not likely to yield any returns (not saying they are bad), Udom is building things that each have likelihood of yielding returns to the state coffers in the nearest future.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!
Udom Ayaya!

10 Likes

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=103021749][/quote]
Yeah bro..

Lalasticlala, Myn44 Front pager
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
More re

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by Nathz101(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Akwa ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Penguin2:
I wish Akwa Ibom people can be foresighted and understand what Udom is doing for them.

Some of the things he’s doing today are things that if properly managed, will make the state self sufficient in 10-20 years.

The Airline
The Hotels
The Syringe factory
Coconut oil refinery
Ibom Deep Seaport

With the Airline, investors will have no hassles coming directly into the state from anywhere in the world.

With the world class hotels and robust hospitality industry, the investors will have no problems with where to stay while they negotiate deals.

Because while these other governors are building infrastructures that are not likely to yield any returns (not saying they are bad), Udom is building things that each have likelihood of yielding returns to the state coffers in the nearest future.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!
Udom Ayaya!
true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Penguin2:

The Airline
The Hotels
The Syringe factory
Coconut oil refinery
Ibom Deep Seaport

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!
Udom Ayaya!
You've said it all bro .
I wish the mods will do the needful
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
eduj:

true talk bro
Exactly man
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by Penguin2: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You've said it all bro .
I wish the mods will do the needful

I doubt they will bro.

Since it’s not Sanwolu.

Or news of Southeast on fire grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Penguin2:

I doubt they will bro.

Since it’s not Sanwolu.

Or news of Southeast on fire grin grin grin
Hmmm cool
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by SimplyShit: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
So na so this Emmanuel short? Calabar people and dwarfism
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
SimplyShit:
So na so this Emmanuel short? Calabar people and dwarfism
Idiote

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by sophxx: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom no dey joke sha. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by SimplyShit: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Idiote

Of course I know you're a midget also
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2021
sophxx:
Akwa Ibom no dey joke sha. Chai.
Yeah
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:

Of course I know you're a midget also
Idad
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by SimplyShit: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Idad

Unam ikot
Mumu blogger
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by VEXT: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:

Unam ikot
Mumu blogger
Shey, Aki and pawpaw and all those dwarfs for nollywood movies wey be Igbos na from akwaibom abi...

1 Like

Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:

Unam ikot
Mumu blogger
Ifot ekpo
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
VEXT:

Shey, Aki and pawpaw and all those dwarfs for nollywood movies wey be Igbos na from akwaibom abi...
Nice question for that wimb
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by blackmantis: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Next is to build a world class all in one entertainment and relaxation center. Comprising an amusement park with various types of rides and virtual games, zoo, to draw in tourists from far and wide.

Akwa Abasi Ibom ......a dakka da!
Re: Finally Four Point By Sheraton Set To Open September In IK.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2021
blackmantis:
Next is to build a world class all in one entertainment and relaxation center. Comprising an amusement park with various types of rides and virtual games, zoo, to draw in tourists from far and wide.

Akwa Abasi Ibom ......a dakka da!
That's is currently on the offering at Ibeno

(1) (Reply)

Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections / Atiku Independence Day Visit: We Have Been Abandoned, Zoo Staff Cry Out To Atiku / Lessons From Chiwetalu Agwu’s Arrest (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.