Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse (65949 Views)

Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It / Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Segunbabba(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nigeria our country cry

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by OBALOLA55(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Duru9:
What is clubhouse
CLUB THAT HOUSES HOUSE cool
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by KosiGee(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seun:
He's getting his ass whooped over there. Clubhouse is not NTA. It's not even Arise TV.

He is getting his arse whooped??

Mind your lingo Mr Seun...Don’t attract undesirable elements here.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jollynuel:
That funny creature... I'm using ntel unlimited, but I won't, I repeat, I can't use waste my data on him

Guy... Do giveaway abegg...
You Kno how many years and Data wey we don burn for Nairaland??
Better do give away before I tell Uncle Lie to Ban your platform
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by KRSWon: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It seems this seun is also archaic, Twitter got banned and then?

someone creates his own alternative and prays that Twitter is banned forever, who doesn't want his competition to die.

If someone brings up an alternative of nairaland with lot of users, will seun not have heart attack.

We are just addicted to monopoly. Seun wants to be king in his own domain but doesn't want adamu to be a king in his own domain.

You compete by developing a better product or service than your competitor, not through government rent-seeking or trying to force the market to use your product or service, behaviour which is the exact opposite of competition.

Is that how Seun built Nairaland?

Flairoqy:
Why is everyone against innovation? Because Twitter was banned? Seun needs to regulate this forum using NIN as registration criteria, too many kids on here.

What is "innovative" about Garba's app, compared to other similar apps?

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by donnie(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jollynuel:
That funny creature... I'm using ntel unlimited, but I won't, I repeat, I can't use waste my data on him

I tell you. The two dotted fool is too annoying to watch.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by badman007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jollynuel:

To hell with that guy jor
I bet you could have used that money a lot more productively.
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari wants to use Dangote formula for Adamu Garba. Kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by tolaswim: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Google play store really dealt with Adamu....He is regretting his actions now.... Defending cowee no go help you man or d matter wey dey ground.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by OBALOLA55(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joromi1:
Seun, so I WILL have to create an account with them to be able to view his comments? I don't trust this people.
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by tolaswim: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
How can someone in his right state of mind named an app....,.Wahala be like keke
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Gbagura: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seun:
Sugabelly's Questions:
1. Why do you see free speech as the problem and not for the govt to listen to their complaints and act right?
2. Why did your Crowwe app unnecessarily collect the personal information of Nigerians?
Who would think you're the owner of this forum? And you're here commenting like ordinary member. Some owners would have a special effect to their moniker but you decide to remain ordinary.

Leadership!

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by OBALOLA55(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It seems this seun is also archaic, Twitter got banned and then?

someone creates his own alternative and prays that Twitter is banned forever, who doesn't want his competition to die.

If someone brings up an alternative of nairaland with lot of users, will seun not have heart attack.

We are just addicted to monopoly. Seun wants to be king in his own domain but doesn't want adamu to be a king in his own domain.

ONIONBANDIT THEBOSSTREVOR1 PISSFULLPROTESTER YOU WAN CHOP BAN ABI

NA HIM THREE MONIKERS BE THAT

OVER TO YOU SEUN angry

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by ednut1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seun when you go talk on clubhouse

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Seun(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
ednut1:
Seun when you go talk on clubhouse
I'm so shy. I don't even remember how to talk.

Adamu Garba supports devaluation of the naira, he thinks naira is over-valued and thus 'supports the government' as naira is falling.

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by ednut1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seun:

Adamu Garba supports devaluation of the naira, he thinks naira is over-valued.
lol, adamu is only a clown
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Sunnycliff(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
How do I join clubhouse
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Befii: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
As if all they've taken from us isn't enough, they banned twitter & created wat i still cnt comprehend. From politician to app designer (haaahaa). Such a hilarious time.
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
KRSWon:

You compete by developing a better product or service than your competitor, not through government rent-seeking or trying to force the market to use your product or service, behaviour which is the exact opposite of competition.

Is that how Seun built Nairaland?

What is "innovative" about Garba's app, compared to other similar apps?

All app creators copy and then add features according to users demand or features they think is best for the growth of the app.

And where did he rent seek or force you to use his app, he saw an opportunity and used it to his advantage.

His app have been in the market about a year or 2 years ago. He was prepared, simple as abc
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sm1 who supports ban on Twitter just to get his dumb app running can have nothing intellectually sound or compelling to say. I won't listen to junk information. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by micxwell(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
spartanian:

Now available for Android
Can you add me up or simply send me an invite bro?
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by cmikel: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
If the Croww app is working let it sell itself , it's the user experience that sells an app not by power or talk talk

Inbtwn the birds in the crow app seems like an imitation of Twitter logo couldnt they use something conceptually different?

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by yesloaded: 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seun:

Adamu Garba supports devaluation of the naira, he thinks naira is over-valued and thus 'supports the government' as naira is falling.
Seun don vex grin
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by helicoptarr: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
VillagePipu:

Not interested. Maybe the poster below me will be. I'll rather listen to a chicken bark than listen to the nonsense he will vomit.

Epic!
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by deltaboyo1: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
MakaveliTheDon:
bro pls how can i use ntel unlimited?
No need to ask unnecessary questions just go and browse it online don't be acting like an Old man
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by TheSupleemLeada(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Seun:

Your inactions support the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.