Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,153 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) (543 Views)

Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by Penguin2: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Watch moment Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo was declared the governorship candidate after scoring over 740 votes of available votes of about 786.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1yE-BWNE0Q

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
A GREAT LION INDEED
Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by Carlyscales: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Solution
Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by Penguin2: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Carlyscales:
Solution

That’s if it’s not an effort in futility especially with what INEC is saying
Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by Unigrad: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Legal battle loading.
Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by kb83(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nigeria and Know me I know you politics, Soludo and that Governor are Pals, When will my people wake up. Let's leave this system and adopt Communism, This American style Democracy is Evil Period.
Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by Penguin2: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
kb83:
Nigeria and Know me I know you politics, Soludo and that Governor are Pals, When will my people wake up. Let's leave this system and adopt Communism, This American style Democracy is Evil Period.

Honestly, I’m beginning to dislike democracy.

I feel it allows illiterate or biased majority to make what sometimes is a more sentimental decision than it’s practical and valuable to the nation.

I feel we should adopt a system that allows only informed and educated people to make the choice of who becomes a president or governor.

And if you asked me, I would say that tenure in leadership should be abolished to allow someone with sound idea and vision enough time to entrench his ideas.

If Singapore had been a democracy when Lee Kuan Yew became president of the country, he wouldn’t have stayed as long as he did to move the country from third world country to a first world country.

Democracy is flawed; highly so.
Re: Watch Moment Soludo Was Declared The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (video) by kb83(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly, I’m beginning to dislike democracy.

I feel it allows illiterate or biased majority to make what sometimes is a more sentimental decision than it’s practical and valuable to the nation.

I feel we should adopt a system that allows only informed and educated people to make the choice of who becomes a president or governor.

And if you asked me, I would say that tenure in leadership should be abolished to allow someone with sound idea and vision enough time to entrench his ideas.

If Singapore had been a democracy when Lee Kuan Yew became president of the country, he wouldn’t have stayed as long as he did to move the country from third world country to a first world country.

Democracy is flawed; highly so.
You are thinking right brother, This democracy of a thing causes disorderliness, reloaded corruption, hunger etc

(1) (Reply)

Stop Killing Igbos, Christians — Nigerians In London Protest Against Insecurity, / Clues From Nnamdi Kanu Fendi Can Say About His Arrest. / A – Z Guidelines For Inec Online Registration Via Inec Portal (pvc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.