Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison (50000 Views)

US Seeks 3 Years Prison Term For Binance Founder, Changpeng Zhao / Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison / Nigeria Distributors Needed For Anti-virus For Phone,computers,laptop Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by alexola20(m): 4:44am On Jun 24, 2021

Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by illitracy: 4:50am On Jun 24, 2021
He was gonna eat his cock after all. He predicted that if bitcoin does not hit $100k before the end of this year he would eat his cock. He just avoided that.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by EgunMogaji2: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2021
dairykidd:
They finally got him

They did. Sadly.

America struck again.

1 Like

Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by EgunMogaji2: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lies..

He was arrested based on TAX issues. He didn’t manipulate any stock..

Tax issue could be fraud too.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by phemmyfour: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Team avast
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by cardoctor(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2021
He was killed by the virus.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Ishilove: 5:32am On Jun 24, 2021
deolurexy1:
Why was he In prison
Tax evasion
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by discusant: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2021
WriterNig:

@WriterNig.

You didn’t say what he was arrested for and why he was in Barcelona prison. Poor journalism.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Richcreed(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2021
After he announced that he was going to say who was the creator of Bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamato) he appeared dead.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Lexusgs430: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2021
nengibo:

He sold the company long ago

New owner should offer.....
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:11am On Jun 24, 2021
DaddyGoo:
Jeff Epstein's case comes to mind.

Plus McAfee tweeted some time last year that he will most likely die "by suicide", and that he was tweeting so that the world knows he DIDN'T kill himself when it happens!

Odiegwu and RIP shocked shocked

Nna eh,

O dikwa very sinister sumtin.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by bjtinz: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2021
segebase:
When a girl gets pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "congrats". But none of them come and touch the man's Pen*s and say " Well Done!".
Moral lesson : Hardworking is never appreciated . only result matters

grin grin
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Ellasure: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Criminal minded people don't end well. Most anti virus software are reversed know of going forward, if you understand.

Rip.

Donald Trump would say, never good guys
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by jaxxy(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
I smell assassination here..

They started having problem with this man after creating anti virus and releasing it to the society..

He was arrested after USA government said he didn’t file his TAX... which is an audio reason..

The moment you do something that will help the society, they won’t let you live long..

He's not the only one who makes antivirus is he?

1 Like

Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Emmyxclusive: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

They started having problem with this man after creating anti virus and releasing it to the society..

He was arrested after USA government said he didn’t file his TAX... which is an audio reason..

The moment you do something that will help the society, they won’t let you live long..
I saw it on news that he was to be taken to the US for prosecution. I gues he didn't want to go afterall
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Stepanovs:

Tax Evasion
Lol, this is a murder, he would not kill himself Because of being charged for tax evasion, or there's more to it
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Iceyjayz: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

I'm guessing the same thing too, the man had alot of enermies that wanted him dead because of what he invented, this world is really surprising
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Time to uninstall
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2021
deolurexy1:
Why was he In prison

Tax evasion
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by malcom1X: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Wow

Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Iceyjayz: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2021
DaddyGoo:
Jeff Epstein's case comes to mind.

Plus McAfee tweeted some time last year that he will most likely die "by suicide", and that he was tweeting so that the world knows he DIDN'T kill himself when it happens!

Odiegwu and RIP shocked shocked
Incredulous
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by 27Pushing30: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2021
PastorFire:
Ekiti-Kete
Lol this whole country na recycling bin

1 Like

Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by bepositive11: 7:22am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

Not true. Look at Bill Gates, Oprah,... the list is SO LONG. Who's the they you're referring to? Please, don't talk rubbish
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by highoctane: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2021
There are something in US prisons than meet the eyes
Wy should he commit suicide by learning he will extradited to US.?
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Vaughnable(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:

Just Like Jesus Christ
All we need is our MAKER.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by hstar: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Flier:
It’s very sad! He lived a wretched life,the man that used to reply everyone on twitter
I once adviced him on twitter to stop running around,but he replied me he would rather die than face the corrupt USA government
He believed the world is rigged and every one is against him
He could have built something bigger than Google or ELON MUSK,if not because of his mental disorder,I say mental disorder because I don’t think he was okay
So sad
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by imagrg(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
If I say, "Rest In Peace", they will not allow him to do that.
Millions of people will still be calling his name and disturbing his peace!

Time to realise that everything on the surface of the earth shall one day fade away and leave behind a history of what once was.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by bayelsaowei(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
PrincessGlow:

And how do u know? See below, why He most likely killed himself
this is one reason why trump should be careful..

But the guy no try..all he should have done was appeal the extradition or find a way around it..
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Sad, liked his product, twas better than that Nothing antivirus.
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by Ipisi(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2021
deolurexy1:
Why was he In prison

He committed murder some years ago
Re: Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:
I pity you.. Your dying day is the day you die, which may even be the next minute... Stop all this twusting
Okay.

Memento Mori...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.