Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Npower Corruption - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Corruption (1184 Views)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / Npower CORRUPTION ALERT! !! !!! / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Corruption by jechona(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
I came across someone yesterday looking for people who applied for Npower but were not selected. That he has 1000 slots in Npower and he needs them to fill in those slots and share their allowances with them. While people are there strogling to apply, people in offices are sharing slots.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Corruption by Abubaka50(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
To share #30000 abi #10000. Nigerians our long throat long die. It shall never be well with our leaders
Re: Npower Corruption by lolu2019: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2021
That's a lie. dont let people scam u with things that will happen with coincidence.dont pay anybody money. Npower is not scam. Just cool down, if they select u ,good for u.
Re: Npower Corruption by jechona(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2021
lolu2019:
That's a lie. dont let people scam u with things that will happen with coincidence.dont pay anybody money. Npower is not scam. Just cool down, if they select u ,good for u.

He is not asking you to pay before being selected, your salary will pass through his account
Re: Npower Corruption by lolu2019: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2021
jechona:

He is not asking you to pay before being selected, your salary will pass through his account
that is stealing bro. On top 30k.
Re: Npower Corruption by jechona(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Abubaka50:
To share #30000 abi #10000. Nigerians our long throat long die. It shall never be well with our leaders

To share #30000 with 1000 people
Re: Npower Corruption by jechona(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2021
lolu2019:
that is stealing bro. On top 30k.

It was like madness while I sat and listened to him making calls to source for people that applied.

1 Like

Re: Npower Corruption by IranianSea: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2021
jechona:

You can't be sure or have you run that level and got seleted, received your first pay? ( That's if you're not the scammer trying to pretend as though you know someone that can do it) scam starts from the word "free" and before you know it, you will be ask to send airtime from there, to 1k to 2k before you know whatsup, your already spent 10k. Only idiot can fall for that stupid scams going on right now. Listen! If you don't loss money, you bank details will be collected and you won't have any reason not to release any thing asks for because you're already in a dark deal.
Anything going on online, I will never send money to anyone, I will never release my bank details... Only idiot send OTP code sent to their phones. I will never do that.

1 Like

Re: Npower Corruption by jechona(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
IranianSea:

You can't be sure or have you run that level and got seleted, received your first pay? ( That's if you're not the scammer trying to pretend as though you know someone that can do it) scam starts from the word "free" and before you know it, you will be ask to send airtime from there, to 1k to 2k before you know whatsup, your already spent 10k. Only idiot can fall for that stupid scams going on right now. Listen! If you don't loss money, you bank details will be collected and you won't have any reason not to release any thing asks for because you're already in a dark deal.
Anything going on online, I will never send money to anyone, I will never release my bank details... Only idiot send OTP code sent to their phones. I will never do that.

Bros abeg read well and understand before you misfire.
Who asked you to indicate interest or to pay money? Please check the subject again.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Promoters Needed / New Bank Need Staff For Urgent Employment / Hope We Are Not Being Taken For A Ride By This Petroluem Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.