Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? (21949 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by richmond500: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Imagine looking for a Job for 3years and ur rich Uncle decide to fix ur name somewhere in Abuja with salary of N250k and accommodation but u didn't meet any of the requirements for the job.

The Job needs a graduate with at least 5years experience while u are actually a secondary school drop out. Ur uncle decide to forge a certificate for u and then secured the job for u.

Will you accept it?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by richmond500: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
For naija, na person wey no benefit dey shout corruption
When it favours u, it is called connection

When it doesn't favour u, it is called corruption
Lemme call on the "resident pastor nairaland church of Christ" Apostle Righteousness to tell us if this is an end time Job

273 Likes 16 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
For naija, na person wey no benefit dey shout corruption

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Hashabiah: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
My brother, the blessings of God are the type that adds no sorrow or repercussions in the future. So why would you accept something that's founded on forgery? The saga that concerned the former minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun's, has taught us that such thing will have always have repercussions in the future, they have a way of destroying ones integrity in the long run. So my brother, be wise and don't stoop to that level.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by MufasaLion: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
I wouldn't want that. I'd would have preferred a job that I have experience in.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Pierocash(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
When you are been caught, you will repay everything you earned,and still be prosecuted and jailed for forgery ,and impersonation

21 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Where is that useless uncle of yours. Give him my damn name and remove yours.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by wunmi590(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021

I don't want such job, I will rather tell him to help me get a job that best fit my present qualification, I cherish peace of mind..

Reason you can never see me forge any certificate, even my age remain the same, despite the fact that, the present Nigeria job requires younger people, I'm always favoured, even with a mouth watering salary....

Nah Grace no be disgrace

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by money121(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by slawormiir: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

See questions.....shey them use poverty swear for me

I go accept am with alacrity

Nobody hates corruption in this country...we are just pretending to hate corruption because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by GboyegaD(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
My uncle wouldn't dare such to start with.
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Amkio(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
E be like say hunger never wire you

13 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by brosom(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wetin dis one dey talk sef

Ogbonni if no want the job no be winch for another person o.

As an anti curruption person, there's 99.99% chance u won't still make heaven. grin

7 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by kenbee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Being corrupt in a corrupt society is very normal. I can only reject the job if I'm in a fair and decent society

14 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by justdogitto: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Asking in a forum like this shows you're well trained and you needed to be advised.

1. You will always be at the mercy of your uncle and he will never trust you with any tangible responsibility as he would alway believe that you both share same corrupt nature if you accept the offer

2.You will never do well in the job as you will be constantly looking over your shoulder.

3. You will be disgraced.

4. When caught you will be charged for forgery and impersonation which comes with stiff punishment

5.You have shortchanged yourself when you accept the offer...Who Says God can't bless you financially without a degree...What you just need is to be a solution to someone and blessings will start flowing...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Cti28(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
I won't, because I am on the narrow path.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Emmyblessed1: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please can you give me the uncle’s number, I need to ask him something

3 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by professore(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Your uncle and all those who enjoy ya money will hide themselves when it happens.
There is nothing bad in one's uncle helping with a job, BUT, everything is bad with forgery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by revived2: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sapa never hold you nah why you still dae decide

3 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Sisikay: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
God will take absolute control

1 Like

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by sweetonugbu: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by floss(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hmmm...I will just walk out from my imagination because it's not possible my name being there because na wicked uncles I get.... Na to collect wetin go reach you them dey dey wait.
But if by mistake it happens, who are mine to reject such unmerited favour from God...

But on a serious note na the corruption way we dey talk about be that ooo....I think this thing called corruption is relative, depends on how you look at it, asking God for unmerited favour and he grants it that means the giver and the receiver are both CORRUPT

1 Like

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY in this present day Nigeria will reject that offer.
Iriswariris!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by osazsky(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Accept the job oga and start part time programe studying the same course on the forged result..when u must have graduated from part time programe .waite for abt 5 years while still working then go and swear an avidavid of wrong dated certificate..very easy. Work nor dey o.go and thank ur uncle dont disapoint him go for it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by Kaybanty4u(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don't get it, which job are you looking for as secondary school drop out? Please op they reason well before cooking stories.

4 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by dtruth50: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Let me see that opportunity before I decide

4 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by publicenemy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
wink wink
Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by ojun50(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
My friend go and resume the job.

4 Likes

Re: As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
250k is not a salary in sane place... go and ask how much original road sweepers are earning in dubai.. Nigeria has gone to the gods... my friend told me, there's hunger in Nigeria that girls now Bleep anything under trousers because of food.. chai cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPEN JOB'S - December 2014 / Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.