Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. (1170 Views)

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Mamasprayer: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
I opened this new thread to stay anonymous.

Let me cut the long story short.

I'm from a home where spiritual life was not a priority. I'm from a muslim family but I love going to church from tender age because I attended a christian school in my primary level.

Fast forward, I notice anytime I'm broke and depressed and I go to church and cry to God I see miracle and I will start seeing financial breakthrough. But after getting the financial breakthrough, I will run from God again. But whenever I have problems and run to him, he always hear my cry but I don't know the value of free grace from the most high God.

I'm into Yahoo and I've been doing well for myself in the game without being diabolical. But I was attacked spiritually by flaunting money on social media Last year. I was attacked with sickness. I didn't even know how everything I have varnished in space of one month to two. I was confused I thought big suicide. I cried to God with doubt I will say the truth, he didn't listen so my friend link me to a diabolical way.

We visit herbalist and I was given soap to bath with and so on and so forth. But I measured everything. The money I was seeing without being diabolic then and without stress is much than what I'm seeing and I don't know how the money varnish even when I try to manage it.

I live in fear of witchcraft. I'm not secured. I don't have peace of mind anymore. But I thank God I've not gone so deep because I get to find out, to hit big money, you have to involve human blood. That's why I'm seeing little little money.

Come to think of it, I hit my first million without being diabolic, I bought my first house without being diabolic. I lost everything when I was attacked Spiritually. Then I live in ignorance, I don't like people coming to me to preach about God and inviting me to their church.
I don't fast, infact I'm too ignorant to believe sprituality is real. Untill I was attacked.

Now I live in fear. If I don't do some sacrifice, I will not get money. I now have a friend that's now talking about one baba that does money ritual today on phone telling me to let's give it a try. Then I feel I'm now far from God. I need to take a nap and think back.

I know what I've owned just with God. And I believe I will come back to shape. I just want guidelines on how to get my soul back to God. It's urgent. I'm scared. I don't want to lose any of my family due to my desperation for money because I'm actually hustling this money to take them out of the shit poverty.

I feel it will get to a point I will lose my love ones and I really love every member of my family. I'm the first son of my Parent and I feel pressured and that's why I'm really eager to make this money. But I believe with God, I can get back to shape.

Please I need help.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by azzima(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Be UNRELENTING with your prayers.....there is always hope in God.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Mamasprayer: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
azzima:
Be UNRELENTING with your prayers.....there is always hope in God.

Yes for sure. I'm just need someone to guide me up. Seriously. Even if it's an Online friend that's strong in Prayers and believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Mamasprayer: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
I just feel it will come with lots of temptations that will bring me back but I've made up my mind. I need someone to Guide me... I don't want to fall back again
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mamasprayer:
I just feel it will come with lots of temptations that will bring me back but I've made up my mind. I need someone to Guide me... I don't want to fall back again
I'm a pastor and deliverance minister, send me a mail on tcrojem@gmail.com, or chat me up on Whatsapp: 08052881701.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by netguy002: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Bro, going into diabolic in the game of yahoo is selling your soul & that of your family members to the Devil....God is the only way out in life....reach me on zero seven zero three two eight seven eight three nine zero.....let me pray for you.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Mamasprayer: 12:48am On Jun 24, 2021
netguy002:
Bro, going into diabolic in the game of yahoo is selling your soul & that of your family members to the Devil....God is the only way out in life....reach me on zero seven zero three two eight seven eight three nine zero.....let me pray for you.

Thank you so much. I sent you a WhatsApp message already
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Mamasprayer: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2021
netguy002:

Thank you so much. I've sent a WhatsApp message already
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Karlovych: 4:19am On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin Pastor Righteousness will lead you to Yahweh
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Hoodbilonia: 5:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Scammer. U hit your first million u did this u did that. Scammers keep cooking up stories. I have told anyone if u wanna learn yahoo. Pay me 200k. The qst time I went broke was in 2014. Yeah like I was real broke,no savings,hand to mouth. No jazz,no friends giving me fake sites. Once u r a master of your craft,u can never go broke. Bleep u scammer . U will die soon .hahahahahaha. u don g do juju dey confess.odeh
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Mamasprayer:

I'm from a home where spiritual life was not a priority. I'm from a muslim family but I love going to church from tender age because I attended a christian school in my primary level.

Fast forward, I notice anytime I'm broke and depressed and I go to church and cry to God I see miracle and I will start seeing financial breakthrough. But after getting the financial breakthrough, I will run from God again. But whenever I have problems and run to him, he always hear my cry but I don't know the value of free grace from the most high God.

I'm into Yahoo and I've been doing well for myself in the game without being diabolical. But I was attacked spiritually by flaunting money on social media Last year. I was attacked with sickness. I didn't even know how everything I have varnished in space of one month to two. I was confused I thought big suicide. I cried to God with doubt I will say the truth, he didn't listen so my friend link me to a diabolical way.

We visit herbalist and I was given soap to bath with and so on and so forth. But I measured everything. The money I was seeing without being diabolic then and without stress is much than what I'm seeing and I don't know how the money varnish even when I try to manage it.

I live in fear of witchcraft. I'm not secured. I don't have peace of mind anymore. But I thank God I've not gone so deep because I get to find out, to hit big money, you have to involve human blood. That's why I'm seeing little little money.

Come to think of it, I hit my first million without being diabolic, I bought my first house without being diabolic. I lost everything when I was attacked Spiritually. Then I live in ignorance, I don't like people coming to me to preach about God and inviting me to their church.
I don't fast, infact I'm too ignorant to believe sprituality is real. Untill I was attacked.

Now I live in fear. If I don't do some sacrifice, I will not get money. I now have a friend that's now talking about one baba that does money ritual today on phone telling me to let's give it a try. Then I feel I'm now far from God. I need to take a nap and think back.

I know what I've owned just with God. And I believe I will come back to shape. I just want guidelines on how to get my soul back to God. It's urgent. I'm scared. I don't want to lose any of my family due to my desperation for money because I'm actually hustling this money to take them out of the shit poverty.

I feel it will get to a point I will lose my love ones and I really love every member of my family. I'm the first son of my Parent and I feel pressured and that's why I'm really eager to make this money. But I believe with God, I can get back to shape.

Please I need help.

Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions.
Congratulations, u will be strengthened

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Adeling(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2021
Every first born to go through hard times, especially when you are from a poor background. But that doesn't mean you should defraud people which God hates so much. Infact as a first child you should be very close to God as there are evil everywhere waiting to bring you down in every area of your life.
The bible says; is there anything too hard for me? God can give you an idea that will take you and your entire generation into wealth. All you need do is trust and worship him in sincerity and truth. (Nevertheless, hard times will come but it is just to build your faith and reliance in God.)
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by jesmond3945: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Mamasprayer:

Please I need help.
I think you have not made up your mind yet. You are talking about temptation that would make you go back, is a clear sign your mind is not made up yet about God. Once you start making money you would go back. I think you see God as a quick fix, somebody like a magician. I blame Nigerian pastors for this, they spread a lot of heresy. Besides the person giving you yahoo money is Satan. Are you ready to earn 50k a month while serving God? Are you ready to trek while serving God? You must love God first and real. The way you love your mother. You cannot deceive God, you would end up deceiving yourself.
If you want millions you must get a skill or start a business or travel abroad. It is a must. God will now bless and open doors for you but know that it takes time and perseverance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by SimplyShit: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Go to religion section. You will find your way there

This is crime section. For Zombiess and The Dot Nation

Or did you commit any crime?
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Makaveli800: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wow this is me brother man same thing is happening to me I have been scammed or not scammed because I spent almost 400k doing soap nothing worked but when I pray every night I see breakthrough but anytime I try soap I always fail I have learnt my lessons to stay with God he is the only one who can help my advice pray and fast and get involved in donations to the needies God bless .. there are some people diabolical things don't work for I'm not the only one.. you have Grace and that's sufficient.. I lost a client that pays me a lot of money when I started doing soap it's sad and I hate when someone feels he is the one behind my succees now I hustle hard and I pray well ..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Das1mama: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Mamasprayer:

Please I need help.
Brother, Revelation 3vs1-3, remember where thou has fallen and do the first work that brought you out of the world. He still loves you!! but brother; the fact that you pray and the Lord paves way for you does not mean you are qualified for the Kingdom of God. meaning you are operating on your talents/gift of God without obeying the first principle, you are working as a Cast away. Shalom
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Das1mama: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions.
Congratulations, u will be strengthened
Sister, have you forgotten the scripture passage that states" Out of there Belly shall flow rivers of living water's, it shall never run dry" I was expecting you to educate him in the Knowledge of the Word of God not referring him to your pastor's message; does it mean you don't have the Word substance of the Spirit of Christ in you that speaks to the hearing of the man? we are in the end time and for as many that put there trust in a man they shall be disappointed. read Matthew 24 down.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Das1mama: 1:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Makaveli800:
Wow this is me brother man same thing is happening to me I have been scammed or not scammed because I spent almost 400k doing soap nothing worked but when I pray every night I see breakthrough but anytime I try soap I always fail I have learnt my lessons to stay with God he is the only one who can help my advice pray and fast and get involved in donations to the needies God bless .. there are some people diabolical things don't work for I'm not the only one.. you have Grace and that's sufficient.. I lost a client that pays me a lot of money when I started doing soap it's sad and I hate when someone feels he is the one behind my succees now I hustle hard and I pray well ..
Not all that Say's my Lord!! shall inherit the Kingdom of God, and for your notice, we have different Ages which God's program operates, The Age of Law which was interpreted by the Prophets (Moses) and Christ came with 2 programs which is of Grace and Truth, the first one has being interpreted which is Grace Age and interpreted by the Apostles, which is repent to be born again, and you don't know we are in the second phase which is the Age of Truth to be interpreted by Teachers. Teachers are builders!! What are they coming to build on where the foundation has not being laid in the man. that foundation is that Word Born again in the man. Are you a Born again? obviously no. you can't serve two masters at a time. you are either for Light or Darkness. John 1vs 14 Note; That Grace you said you have is on the foundation of falsehood, No one can mock God. if God is actually in you, he would have chastised you a long time ago. you can't use the light of God for evil and you call that Grace? Brother wake up from your Slumber. what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul. Hope you still have in your memories the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus? the rich man was ready and prepared for atonement but chance was not given. you still have that chance.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Das1mama: 1:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Hoodbilonia:
Scammer. U hit your first million u did this u did that. Scammers keep cooking up stories. I have told anyone if u wanna learn yahoo. Pay me 200k. The qst time I went broke was in 2014. Yeah like I was real broke,no savings,hand to mouth. No jazz,no friends giving me fake sites. Once u r a master of your craft,u can never go broke. Bleep u scammer . U will die soon .hahahahahaha. u don g do juju dey confess.odeh
And who made you a Judge, Hypocrites everywhere!! Generation of Vipers; You think you better of than him? he's more safe than you if anything happens now!! Repent and be Born again to avoid eternal torment and for your information that death you wished him, u better revoke it back or else it will return back to you. "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" for our God is a consuming fire.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by NuclearWinter: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Scammers, thieving politicians and olosho are the most adherent church goers

See OP having the audacity to pray to God to bless his criminal venture .

The church is dead in Nigeria and we can blame all these prosperity churches for it.

God help you OP to see that God was never part of your yahoo success.

It was the devil dropping corn for you to get deeper into his trap.

Leave yahoo and find a honest hustle and see if God won't bless you .
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by citadels(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pm me let’s talk
Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Makaveli800:

Same here bro,it doesn't work for me,it makes everything worse tho........but anytime I pray and go to church, I'll get back everything

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!!! I Want To Come Back To God. I Lost My Way. by Tboy222: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mamasprayer:

Please I need help.

Pray and confess your sins to God, tell him to forgive you your sins, tell him all your weaknesses he loves you more than you can ever think, Jesus loves you, you are never too far for him to rescue you.

Isaiah 1:18 (KJV) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Jesus Christ love you I will be praying for you.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya / Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband / Unknown Gunmen Invade Abia Community, Destroy Cars, Houses [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.