Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband (1173 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband by ahimedua: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
A young girl has confessed to stabbing her husband to death. sleekgist.com

The 19-year-old teenager, Rumasau Muhammed, said she stabbed her husband, 35-year-old Mohammed Adamu, with a knife until he died.

Arraigned before a Yola Chief Magistrate Court 1, the girl pleaded guilty for culpable homicide. sleekgist.com

Rumasau, who hails from Wuro Yanka in Shelleng Local Government Area of Yola, was earlier arrested by the police for killing her husband after the man refused her repeated requests for divorce.

Accounts of the couple’s short-lived marriage have it that she had gone into the marriage against her will and never wanted to be in it even for one day.

The marriage reportedly lasted just three weeks before she took it upon herself to end it.

The marriage was contracted on August 6, 2021, and she enacted the bloody way out of it three weeks later, following which she was arrested and then charged to court.

The First Information Report (FIR) on the matter indicates that after the defendant inflicted the knife wounds on her husband on a fateful day, the husband fell down, slipped into unconsciousness, and was later...https://sleekgist.com/yes-i-stabbed-my-husband-till-death-teenager-accused-of-killing-her-husband/

Re: Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband by Totilopussylick(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Come to garki Lagos street Fct, Adamawa girls at the age of 13, 14, 16 to 20 roam the street for prostitution.
And some do all manner of dangerous drugs.

And someone do you favor by marrying you and you killed him.

Any man who doesn't fear Adamawa girls, will not fear python!
Re: Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband by ozome15(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Her mind no carry am
Re: Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband by Arespect10: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fear this generation
Re: Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
the value of a woman in northern nigeria is not worth more than a mudu of rice, yet some of them come to nairaland to mock southerners? is that not stupidity of the highest order?
Re: Yes, I Stabbed My Husband Till Death - Teenager Accused Of Killing Her Husband by Boogyman557: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SAME REASON I DNT GO OUT. I DNT HVE A GF. I ONLY INVEST IN MY KUSH. I HVE LIKE 6KUSH LEFT FOR D DAY. SO AM REALLY HAPPY. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Man Allegedly Rapes Six-year-old Daughter, Victim Dies / Man 23yrs Killed His 2 Children, Walked Up To The Wife Brutally Stabbed Her, The / Edo State Police In Benin Busted Ritualist Shrine And Discovered Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.