Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (22739 Views)

ESN Commando Unit Killed Over 10 Suspected Fulani Bandits At Enugu- Photos / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants / Lagos Dismantles Illegal Slaughter Slab, Arrests 10 Butchers In Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by oriewanbe: 5:28am On Jun 24, 2021
These ones don enter ram.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by aremuforlife(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Inflating prices of commodity is what?Paying exorbitant bill to PHCN for darkness is what?
Collecting bribe by civil servants is what?
Selling drugs that are supposed to be given out to patients at the government hospital is what?
In fact,this country is scam except you are living in a fool paradise
The listed fraud above are performed by greedy citizens like you and me, but that should not endorse criminal act. We are all in this together.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by favour32(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Abi hand don meet slawomiir?
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by lereinter(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Internet fraudsters indeed
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by jaxxy(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:
This early morning, I was still blushing when I saw this news and I shaked my head in disdain.

Who complained that they are looking for their money? When you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result that is what is termed as madness. Some of these guys are good coders, they know about exploits and vulnerabilities in networking and the internet of things. They can easily inject an SQL and can be used to create a good cybersecurity consultation agency against cybercrimes. Canada is investing heavily in cybersecurity and cybersecurity companies are becoming more important by the day when ransomware has become the other of the day. These guys can use keystrokes and other known loopholes to get access to a computer, have nobody heard about the special hacking unit of Russia and North Korea. This group of North Korean hackers is a big lifeline to the life support of The Kim dynasty.

EFCC should rethink this rubbish of arresting and humiliating our boys to appease their slave master up in Washington, if you do Local may they catch you and arrest you, what is all this rubbish when no white woman has complained that her money is missing.

Just imagine the foolishness of our law enforcement and their lackadaisical approach to everything, we keep celebrating the arrest of people who have not been proven guilty by a competent court of law. These guys have created their ecosystem, try to look for the good side of this. Bawa, I believe you can do better than this, use a different approach and think outside the box; stop seeing these youths as threats rather than as assets that went astray. Please there should be a different approach to this.

Its not as simple or straight cut as u put it. There are many dimensions to this menance called yahoo. It has a smwhat positive aspects bt also very negative aspects. If not checked will lead to more problems than solutions.

There must always be law and order in any society. Yahoo is cannot be accepted just like government or political corruption should never be accepted. Accepting any of these vices as a norm destroys the framework and sound development of society.

It should be handled correctly like u said bt its not a very easy task.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by bewla(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
All these gra gra just to seize their cars and assets and liquidate them and share the money among unaselves.

Or does the proceeds disappear back to abroad?
In TUPAC voice instead of war on porverty u bring war on drug just to bother we and there are more frude in Nigeria more then Yahoo Yahoo

Banks na scarm
Government na scarm
Agbero na scarm
Education na scarm
Nnpc na scarm
Police na scarm
Telecommunication na scarm
DStv na scarm

Everything in this country na Yahoo plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:
This early morning, I was still blushing when I saw this news and I shaked my head in disdain.

Who complained that they are looking for their money? When you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result that is what is termed as madness. Some of these guys are good coders, they know about exploits and vulnerabilities in networking and the internet of things. They can easily inject an SQL and can be used to create a good cybersecurity consultation agency against cybercrimes. Canada is investing heavily in cybersecurity and cybersecurity companies are becoming more important by the day when ransomware has become the other of the day. These guys can use keystrokes and other known loopholes to get access to a computer, have nobody heard about the special hacking unit of Russia and North Korea. This group of North Korean hackers is a big lifeline to the life support of The Kim dynasty.

EFCC should rethink this rubbish of arresting and humiliating our boys to appease their slave master up in Washington, if you do Local may they catch you and arrest you, what is all this rubbish when no white woman has complained that her money is missing.

Just imagine the foolishness of our law enforcement and their lackadaisical approach to everything, we keep celebrating the arrest of people who have not been proven guilty by a competent court of law. These guys have created their ecosystem, try to look for the good side of this. Bawa, I believe you can do better than this, use a different approach and think outside the box; stop seeing these youths as threats rather than as assets that went astray. Please there should be a different approach to this.

In other words, EFCC should leave the lads to keep on stealing

Remember, it is easy to condone evil when you have not been the target of it.

Don't justify evil. We have bad leaders because far too many people have been willing to justify bad actions.

One of these boys you are justifying can be put in a position of authority tomorrow...and you won't like it.

Stealing someone's hard earned sweat is evil.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2021
The fun part of this thread is the way and manner people are justifying the crime of these yahoo yahoo.

Nigeria has a lot of problems...and yahoo yahoo is a big problem.

It gives our country a bad image, drives away foreign investment, and at the end of the day, we have no jobs.

Plus, people are having their money stolen...yet because they steal from foreigners it is OK? It isn't.

Let us not justify evil. You can mock and mock me. But them yahoo boys are evil. And they also target Nigerians too...poor Nigerians like you and me.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Not9ce(m): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2021
No matter what name you think they are spoiling, you need to know that Nigeriais not in top 20 fraudulent country. Note am not supporting them but your politican are spoiling image of the country more than this so call Yahoo boy.
phemmyfour:
To stop them from continue to embarrass the country is more important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Not9ce:
No matter what name you think they are spoiling, you need to know that Nigeriais not in top 20 fraudulent country. Note am not supporting them but your politican are spoiling image of the country more than this so call Yahoo boy.

And you think that the way and manner we justify the yahoo boys shows that we are a good people?

And at the end of the day, bad people produce bad leaders.

If a nation can be justifying yahoo boys because of suffering...why won't they justify bad leaders?

Let's not justify bad politicians, and bad yahoo boys. I don't justify either., and you should not too.

And you know that when EFCC goes after the bad politicians, people like you come out en masse to protest and obstruct. What do you expect EFCC to do? Arrest them at the danger of their lives?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by fukNaija(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
All these gra gra just to seize their cars and assets and liquidate them and share the money among unaselves.

bro.. Ntin dey happen- after this picture- they will ask for 300k for bail- when you pay- they will release you- but the car won't be returned.

Just collect number from one of them..then u are forever saved in the hustle.

Been there so fuk da shii

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by phemmyfour: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Not9ce:
Flimsy excuse to allow evil to continue.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by SmartPolician: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Emmexguy123:
The truth is that always stay low..
Your money will always be there for you..

This is not entirely true. We have read stories of Yahoo boys that weren't lousy but the agency picked them up because they couldn't explain how huge sums got into their accounts.

But then, you are partly right. The EFCC easily arrests fraudsters because they are lousy and irresponsible. The truth is that money is hard to hide. It's even harder when the money came through a source that you didn't work so hard to make it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Well done EFCC. Please kindly monitor Nairaland, we have so many here.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Not9ce:
Which politicians? These guys are painting Nigeria black more than any corrupt politician out there! Keep defending evil okay?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:

Rubbish!.. White woman no be human like you...From white woman you will start defrauding family.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2021
E don do for EFCC. The commission was established to checkmate the excessiveness of our politicians in laundering money overseas. They have failed woefully in this regard. Woe to EFCC

China has the highest number of internet fraudsters, their policy is every dollar must be spent in China

The activities of these ones does not affect our economy adversely. EFCC is a big failure

Don't defraud people of their sweat my people
You can find one or two you can do (always)

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by GeeMeshin1(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Find x,
Greed + Avarice = x
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Good question.

Thief stealing from thief.

Everytime yahoo boy news, as if that is their only deliverable.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by SoftChordz: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2021
DAutoDiagnosis:
Yahoo boy wey no get sense, get lawyer, that one na yahoo boy?

You wanna be a tough guy, wake up to do your job. A job you dont like, but you gotta do for your family. It doesn't take strength to pull a trigger or scamming people.

You dont want to look behind your shoulders for the rest of your life. Get a real job, and be a tough guy
what makes one a tough guy?
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Theokolez: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2021
post=103031893:

Make e no better for whoever advice you not to go into scamming people.
Please Start scamming as hunger dey wire you for your house.
Na for dis same nairaland.com we go read your story soon.
Lazy and shameless youth!
Ogbanji dey worry your soul. Make you dey there dey form legit hustler na when efcc go carry you shine because them see cryptocurrency apps for your phone na then you go get sense.. amoeba!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Edusouls(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Bro they have gone local oooo, no longer abroad, these young men are daylight criminals, when they get acess into ur bank account you would understand..
Billyonaire666:

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Which politicians? These guys are painting Nigeria black more than any corrupt politician out there! Keep defending evil okay?
You talk shyt like a preacher �
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Oloristarr(f): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2021
gabinogem:
lol... it's a merry-go-round. Ill gotten money has a way of going to the wind. Perhaps in this case, the govt is more like the wind.

The one ur politicians stole and used to create a legacy for generations unborn they aren’t even sure of
And no talk about death as the final pay cause las las everyone go die even u sef na just time
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by SoftChordz: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:

thanks bro, unlike most of the fools on no and Nigeria. They don't try to think of how to refine and extract the good things from bad situations. And they fools that keeps rejoicing whenever this happens let me ask you. Does arresting Yahoo Boyz improve your country's economy or anything? Does imprisoning these young talents and killing their propects instead tapping into them in a positive way help the country or mess the society up more? Are these Boyz the ones responsible for all the craps happening in the godforsaken country? Yet those that are making your lives horrible are left to keep looting and embezzling your rights and yet you're here rejoicing over a common yahoo boy that won't have any impact in ur miserable lives... I spit on the magnitude of foolsss we have in this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Arrest them all, these young men have gone into criminality and they no longer operate abroad and bring the money into the country, they have now gone local, things are hard in Nigeria I know but hacking into people’s bank accounts and pull funds is daylight robbery, anyone supporting them would get the taste of their wrath, and is surely a fellow cruel thief..
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Oloristarr(f): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2021
post=103031893:

Make e no better for whoever advice you not to go into scamming people.
Please Start scamming as hunger dey wire you for your house.
Na for dis same nairaland.com we go read your story soon.
Lazy and shameless youth!

Hope u don’t scam ur customers then tell yourself “it’s market I was just wiser “
Cus las i Checked everybody for this Nigeria na scammer

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Ojemedad: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Boys go hustle hard get funds then EFFCC from no where go just come squander, time to give EFCC the endsars treatment
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by seyz91(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Shut up

Which job dey?

Abi those you think living largely in nigeria, you think na legit salary work help them

99percent of those building big houses and investing, na Fraud regardless of your place of work

Abi you think na salary dey make politicians get money

Our yahoo niggaz ain't nigeria's problem

Efcc just using stomach pain drug treat malaria ni
DAutoDiagnosis:
Yahoo boy wey no get sense, get lawyer, that one na yahoo boy?

You wanna be a tough guy, wake up to do your job. A job you dont like, but you gotta do for your family. It doesn't take strength to pull a trigger or scamming people.

You dont want to look behind your shoulders for the rest of your life. Get a real job, and be a tough guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman / After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / 5,000 Supporters Dump Kwankwanso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.