Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (22867 Views)

ESN Commando Unit Killed Over 10 Suspected Fulani Bandits At Enugu- Photos / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants / Lagos Dismantles Illegal Slaughter Slab, Arrests 10 Butchers In Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Bahamas95(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Useless people, they prefer to go after soft targets and turn a blind eye to the real criminals on agbada.

Las Las they will sell the cars and share the money among themselves as usual..... Thieves!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by seyz91(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Confirm!

The only wise person ever since seen on an Efcc thread
AGUBANZE:
This early morning, I was still blushing when I saw this news and I shaked my head in disdain.

Who complained that they are looking for their money? When you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result that is what is termed as madness. Some of these guys are good coders, they know about exploits and vulnerabilities in networking and the internet of things. They can easily inject an SQL and can be used to create a good cybersecurity consultation agency against cybercrimes. Canada is investing heavily in cybersecurity and cybersecurity companies are becoming more important by the day when ransomware has become the other of the day. These guys can use keystrokes and other known loopholes to get access to a computer, have nobody heard about the special hacking unit of Russia and North Korea. This group of North Korean hackers is a big lifeline to the life support of The Kim dynasty.

EFCC should rethink this rubbish of arresting and humiliating our boys to appease their slave master up in Washington, if you do Local may they catch you and arrest you, what is all this rubbish when no white woman has complained that her money is missing.

Just imagine the foolishness of our law enforcement and their lackadaisical approach to everything, we keep celebrating the arrest of people who have not been proven guilty by a competent court of law. These guys have created their ecosystem, try to look for the good side of this. Bawa, I believe you can do better than this, use a different approach and think outside the box; stop seeing these youths as threats rather than as assets that went astray. Please there should be a different approach to this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by AGUBANZE(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2021
SoftChordz:
thanks bro, unlike most of the fools on no and Nigeria. They don't try to think of how to refine and extract the good things from bad situations. And they fools that keeps rejoicing whenever this happens let me ask you. Does arresting Yahoo Boyz improve your country's economy or anything? Does imprisoning these young talents and killing their propects instead tapping into them in a positive way help the country or mess the society up more? Are these Boyz the ones responsible for all the craps happening in the godforsaken country? Yet those that are making your lives horrible are left to keep looting and embezzling your rights and yet you're here rejoicing over a common yahoo boy that won't have any impact in ur miserable lives... I spit on the magnitude of foolsss we have in this country.

When you talk it will seem like you are pandering to scam which is far from that. My criminal is my criminal , if you catch him or her in your country then prosecute them. Just like the case of the Ogun Governors aid guy. He was not arraigned or arrested in Nigeria but he was heavily into scam. Russia , China and North Korea hide their cyber criminals when the supposed cyber crime is committed overseas. The country with the accusations should come up with evidence and not this rubbish EFCC Keeps doing.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Edusouls:
Bro they have gone local oooo, no longer abroad, these young men are daylight criminals, when they get acess into ur bank account you would understand..

Sounds scary, may be we would end up burying our cash in our backyards.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by neyyoh: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:
This early morning, I was still blushing when I saw this news and I shaked my head in disdain.

Who complained that they are looking for their money? When you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result that is what is termed as madness. Some of these guys are good coders, they know about exploits and vulnerabilities in networking and the internet of things. They can easily inject an SQL and can be used to create a good cybersecurity consultation agency against cybercrimes. Canada is investing heavily in cybersecurity and cybersecurity companies are becoming more important by the day when ransomware has become the other of the day. These guys can use keystrokes and other known loopholes to get access to a computer, have nobody heard about the special hacking unit of Russia and North Korea. This group of North Korean hackers is a big lifeline to the life support of The Kim dynasty.

EFCC should rethink this rubbish of arresting and humiliating our boys to appease their slave master up in Washington, if you do Local may they catch you and arrest you, what is all this rubbish when no white woman has complained that her money is missing.

Just imagine the foolishness of our law enforcement and their lackadaisical approach to everything, we keep celebrating the arrest of people who have not been proven guilty by a competent court of law. These guys have created their ecosystem, try to look for the good side of this. Bawa, I believe you can do better than this, use a different approach and think outside the box; stop seeing these youths as threats rather than as assets that went astray. Please there should be a different approach to this.

Mumu, sql kill u there.. una go just dey bobo people for here.

Which kin cyber security, d people wey dey buy info to scam..

Is it d government that fund's private Investments, are the tech start ups in Lagos funded by the government.

Rubbish and to think people liked your baseless argument.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Blacksavage: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=AGUBANZE post=103031611]This early morning, I was still blushing when I saw this news and I shaked my head in disdain.

Well spoken sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Blacksavage: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Tylergee12:
Na this kind thing they pain pass.. besides where @slawomiir?

EFCC Nigeria

Why una just like to dey attack this guy whenever catch one of dem...... sad
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by imagrg(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Get this clear: Yahoo Boys are thieves. They rob other people of their hard-earned money not minding what happens to their victims. They go about advertising their loot to the envy of other aspiring young men and women.
EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS VANITY. MONEY IS NOT ALL THAT MATTERS. WHAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO USE YOUR GOD-GIVEN TALENT TO IMPART ON OTHERS, POSITIVELY.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by telim: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2021
neyyoh:

Mumu, sql kill u there.. una go just dey bobo people for here.

Which kin cyber security, d people wey dey buy info to scam..

Is it d government that fund's private Investments, are the tech start ups in Lagos funded by the government.

Rubbish and to think people liked your baseless argument.

Don't mind the mumu. Yahoo boys don't have anything upstairs and knows nothing about searching for vulnerability or exploits all they do is buy info from darknet or dirty sites and carryout there scams. Few of them are script kiddies which anyone can learn by watching youtube videos. If they are really good in searching for exploits and vulnerabilities they won't have time for fraud as there are lots of companies that will need there help to secure there IT infrastructures. EFCC should scale up there effort more of yahoo yahoo need to be taken off the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by neyyoh: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
telim:

Don't mind the mumu. Yahoo boys don't have anything upstairs and knows nothing about searching for vulnerability or exploits all they do is buy info from darknet or dirty sites and carryout there scams. Few of them are script kiddies which anyone can learn by watching youtube videos. If they are really good in searching for exploits and vulnerabilities they won't have time for fraud as there are lots of companies that will need there help to secure there IT infrastructures. EFCC should scale up there effort more of yahoo yahoo need to be taken off to street.

When he said sql , i was like haha .. another brainless idiot using big grammar to support nonesense.

They think we're all stupid lol
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Slymonster(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Bahamas95:
Useless people, they prefer to go after soft targets and turn a blind eye to the real criminals on agbada.

Las Las they will sell the cars and share the money among themselves as usual..... Thieves!

When i got the scope on what they do, i suddenly stop interest on their nonsense arrest. Most of there employees are living far above their means. No one is checkmating that.
If you observe those that end up in court on thier arrest, it is always 100 dollar crime because they could not pay after arrest. Hand go meet them very soon
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Abudu2000(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Slymonster:

When i got the scope on what they do, i suddenly stop interest on their nonsense arrest. Most of there employees are living far above their means. No one is checkmating that.
If you observe those that end up in court on thier arrest, it is always 100 dollar crime because they could not pay after arrest. Hand go meet them very soon
why I don't really blame those thinking the efcc is noble is because most ppl here are mostly dirty intimidated ppl who hates the rich. The efcc is nothing near honest, even their new smoking addicted boss his ass will be exposed soon enough. In a saner clime when fraudsters are arrested it will be revealed how he carried out his crime and what lead to his arrest, just like hushpuppi and the ogun state governor's aid but over here, police put on a red jack like native doctors roam about the streets picking up innocent youths. The country is even harder now, no jobs. Alot of youths are at home, can't even feed let alone transport themselves to go out and now they go about picking them up? That's the worse crime to humanity, killing someone already down. May god help us all
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by drmikeadams(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Abudu2000:
why I don't really blame those thinking the efcc is noble is because most ppl here are mostly dirty intimidated ppl who hates the rich. The efcc is nothing near honest, even their new smoking addicted boss his ass will be exposed soon enough. In a saner clime when fraudsters are arrested it will be revealed how he carried out his crime and what lead to his arrest, just like hushpuppi and the ogun state governor's aid but over here, police put on a red jack like native doctors roam about the streets picking up innocent youths. The country is even harder now, no jobs. Alot of youths are at home, can't even feed let alone transport themselves to go out and now they go about picking them up? That's the worse crime to humanity, killing someone already down. May god help us all

The youths and Nigerians re still sleeping on bicycle.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by hkidola00(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:

yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by West2019(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
They not Yahoo boys, blood money guys
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Walkee: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Beancounter93:
The fun part of this thread is the way and manner people are justifying the crime of these yahoo yahoo.

Nigeria has a lot of problems...and yahoo yahoo is a big problem.

It gives our country a bad image, drives away foreign investment, and at the end of the day, we have no jobs.

Plus, people are having their money stolen...yet because they steal from foreigners it is OK? It isn't.

Let us not justify evil. You can mock and mock me. But them yahoo boys are evil. And they also target Nigerians too...poor Nigerians like you and me.
lol so upon all the slaughtering, kidnapping, terrible roads, bad water and electricity supply in Nigeria it's a boy who hide inside his room to collect 100 dollars from a lonely frustrated old cargo feminists that will drive investors away?
If Twitter had brought their hq to Nigeria do you think by now Lai Muhammad wouldn't have ordered the office be closed?
I heard on radio that telecommunications companies have lost over 6 billion naira due to inability sell or reactivate sims, should those guys pack up and go back to their countries, is it a small ragtag lowlife looking for iTunes card that chased them away?
Nigeria has no image to be tarnished sef

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by nnemekaemmanuel: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Make dem come Cyprus na. grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by end1999constitu(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
All these gra gra just to seize their cars and assets and liquidate them and share the money among unaselves.

Or does the proceeds disappear back to abroad?

Don't mind the legalized criminals
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Walkee:
lol so upon all the slaughtering, kidnapping, terrible roads, bad water and electricity supply in Nigeria it's a boy who hide inside his room to collect 100 dollars from a lonely frustrated old cargo feminists that will drive investors away?
If Twitter had brought their hq to Nigeria do you think by now Lai Muhammad wouldn't have ordered the office be closed?
I heard on radio that telecommunications companies have lost over 6 billion naira due to inability sell or reactivate sims, should those guys pack up and go back to their countries, is it a small ragtag lowlife looking for iTunes card that chased them away?
Nigeria has no image to be tarnished sef

You know that yahoo is wrong

Don't justify them

And I resent being accused of justifying the killings and slaughtering by you.

Don't support evil of any kind. I don't
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Walkee: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Beancounter93:

You know that yahoo is wrong

Don't justify them

And I resent being accused of justifying the killings and slaughtering by you.

Don't support evil of any kind. I don't

I don't support them. I feel nauseated when I hear people hyping them sef but Nigeria's problems is way deeper and far bigger than the actions of a lowlife miscreants hiding in their rooms to asslick old cargoe feminists with the hope of getting a little dollars which they will use to buy socks and smoke weed

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:

EFCC should rethink this rubbish of arresting and humiliating our boys to appease their slave master up in Washington, if you do Local may they catch you and arrest you, what is all this rubbish when no white woman has complained that her money danteenoni missing.

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by SoftChordz: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2021
DAutoDiagnosis:

Wake up every morning, get a real job that feeds your family. Dont be involved in any shade of crime. Why? Because it is not just you, but you care for your family
you have a long way to go... I love ur dedication but u are not seeing the big picture. Perhaps someday you will
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Sugardick: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2021
post=103031893:

Make e no better for whoever advice you not to go into scamming people.
Please Start scamming as hunger dey wire you for your house.
Na for dis same nairaland.com we go read your story soon.
Lazy and shameless youth!
these shameless zombie with no zero intelligence sef dey talk... ajoro jara joro... oya dey dance na mtchew

Use your nlpolicewoman moniker report me I dey wait, the mods sef are zombies so no shaking.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by AGUBANZE(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2021
hkidola00:
yahoo boy

I’m into fishing you fool , don’t think everyone is as jobless as you are. I’m into agriculture. Know how to talk to people.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by Carlyboi(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2021
This yahoo menace is not abating anytime soon...the ostentatious lifestyle of some of these dunderheads is really an eyesore.

You complain bout the hardship in the country as your reason for going into yahoo for survival but the first few millions you make you rush to buy a Toyota,Lexus or Mercedes not means of livelihood no jobs created or meaningful investments....the rest is tailored to booking hotels and patronizing hookers paying them 30-50k per night and you’re gonna argue or hold brief for any of these idiots?

Some channel the money into baller status in clubs and lounges to buy expensive drinks and wash their hands with it and show-up and intimidate and influence people who are impressionable.

People are mostly at the receiving end of most crimes perpetrated by these boys in few instances it can be big corporations or organizations or sometimes the government...there are always victims at the end of every successful scams pulled.

Some of their victims have committed suicide,lost all their properties and developed health problems from the ripple effects of these scams some innocent people have gone to jail cos of these scams while some foolish boys are down here lavishing the money gotten from serious pains inflicted on others.some of the victims can’t even open or own a bank account anymore cos they’ve been black listed.

Lastly ritual killings and organ harvesting is one of the cons of yahoo-yahoo cos a lot of these boys are highly fetish and diabolical the potency of their jazz is sometimes related to this ritual killings.

Anyone who wanna go into yahoo yahoo is free to,cos to each their own the country and its crooked leaders doesn’t encourage diligence and morality anyways but no one should become morally corrupt or inflict pains on others due to how useless the politicians are or how messed up the country is...Anyone should do the right for themselves only.There’s no justification for internet scam really there’s no defense that can be espoused to rationally and morally defend the act so it is bad there’s no two ways about it.it should always be condemned but whatever rocks anyone’s boat.I can’t judge no one,it’s your life,lead it as you deem fit but just know that the act is evil and there’s no moral defense or excuse for it and karma will come knocking at your door soonest.

Lastly the Efcc are bunch of crooks too as they’re not try to fight cybercrime or curb the spate of yahoo-yahoo in this country...they’re mere large scale extortionists who sell freedom to the highest bidders among these boys while confiscating their properties along the way they don’t even do proper restitution to the victims of these crimes their operation vis-a-vis yahoo boys is a sham,jamboree and a kangaroo process.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2021
aremuforlife:

Hardship in the country should not be used as an excuse to commit crimes

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by aremuforlife(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Go and tell the most senior person in your family to "SHUT UP"
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters by hkidola00(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
AGUBANZE:

I’m into fishing you fool , don’t think everyone is as jobless as you are. I’m into agriculture. Know how to talk to people.
lolz.. see u..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) / Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.