Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? (11448 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by qtguru(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Karleb:

Boss move. cool

A company doesn't room for emotional capacity, you learn to care for yourself, not really a boss move, most companies will take advantage of you at lower cost if given the opportunity, I've seen psychophant staff worship companies that cheat them from benefits. Tufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by placeofallure(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
I was overworked last week Thursday. My boss moves many things outside my jurisdiction to my table. First, he knows I don't do shabby and I'm pretty fast too. Last week was overwhelming, I was involved in recruitment of new intakes, was on my toes throughout. When human resources are done, I'll still have to write report on each candidate. Mind you, I'm not Seke or PA o, just ordinary me. What I did was do half-a-day the next day . I left around 11, No story!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by VicM6: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Only complain wen u av secure a job with NNPC or MIMISTRY... if not, OYO
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by sammysmiles(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
chatinent:

Free from employment baa? I love you.
Good afternoon boss
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by lildonn222: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by lildonn222: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Translation:how do I get fired ? If you don't like your job quietly look for another one.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by 1F30M4(f): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
24kmagic:
Say it this way "Boss, work too much for my table ooo! Una want kill me for this company. On top how much? I go soon leave this job for Una.

Buhahahaha grin grin "I go soon leave this job for una" no be lie cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by 1F30M4(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Tell him/her with ur full chest!

Emphasis on the "full chest" i.e if you get mind oo grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by 1F30M4(f): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
DirtyGold:
Start singing that Kizz Daniel's song... "see this life I no like trouble o... no go dey do pass yourself... pemperipe pemperipepe..." grin grin

He'll get the gist cool

Most times, having work overload arises when you've hinted to your employed that you can over labour yourself by your own actions like foolishly working overtime unpaid, trying to impress by rushing through your work so as to appear competent, unnecessarily accepting multiple tasks at the same time etc

What's tha business?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by 1F30M4(f): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
omolola100:
The load on my head is too much sir, please reduce it.

Hahahaha no be small load.. If it's cashew nut, I can help you reduce it but please don't report me to olopa or soja, tenkiu in hadfanse cheesy wink
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by 1F30M4(f): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
SoftP:
& he will refer you to the first and Second paragraph of ur application letter’

’I BEG TO APPLY ‘
‘I CAN WORK UNDER ANY CONDITION ‘

If he’s magnanimous enough before giving u a sack letter, he will explain to you how Buhari has destroyed the economy

Looking at my CV(#facepalm) 'I can prioritize tasks and meet deadlines'.. Me stuttering: Oga sir, ees nuh laik dat.. My husband just born 5twins and hospital manager is on my neck, even soldier aff already come my house.. Plis sir, no vex, jor mabinu, God loves you sir.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? by Cousin9999: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Arrange a time to speak with your boss when he/she is relaxed and ready to listen.

Explain your role objectively and what's required to get the best result. Then carefully, clearly, and thoroughly break down how the current workload prevents you from meeting certain team goals your boss has set. Make sure you stress being a part of the boss's team and wanting to succeed and excel for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Got A Reject Mail? This Is How To Respond / Ccsnl Interview Calling / AppICS Outsourcing Limited Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.