Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity (8990 Views)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Dovill: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Yes yes
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by KingKingKing: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Oya Nigerians with hypocrisy... They would come here to vilify the whites for Racism.. While they are the Most Tribalist ppl in the entire universe...

From Afonja, to Osu to Nyamiri to "Aboki" etc

If Nigerians were white this country would be the most racist in the entire universe.

How many of you Igbos or Yorubas have people from other tribes working for you?

Before you look into your neighbours' eyes , remove the log in your eyes first

2 Likes

Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by KingDash: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2021
this prince harry just dey fuccck up.. that's why him granny like that other one pass.
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Seniorwriter(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
Yeye..

Who cares..

White peoples have no love for blacks..

I can’t across this image and I was like damn! A human zoo filled with blacks..

Life is transient.....Bad to know that some sick whites led their fellow country people to thinking and taking blacks for granted at a time.
There are new reasoning now and it's better we keep positive vibes.
FYI there are some sick africans(Nigerians) that still slave trade fellow blacks to Europe & Arab countries...So no need castigating any effort for race tranquility.

Deep Quote
In a land of equity there are reasons to come clean.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by iamtardey: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Sooo
Romanoff:
Na so.

The difference between Racism in America and the UK is that in America, it is widely agreed that there is Systemic racism.

But in the UK, they sweep it under the rug and act like it doesn't exist.
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Patrioticman007(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
Yeye..

Who cares..

The atrocities committed by the colonial masters & their pet project called missionaries stink from the depths of hell, the oyinbo gods worshipers are coming for your head

1 Like

Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Beverages: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
Yeye..

Who cares..

Same thing was done to Ota Benga.

He had to commit suicide in the end
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by GeneralPula: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beverages:

Same thing was done to Ota Benga.

He had to commit suicide in the end

I also read about him..

So sad..
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by PlanktonX: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Racism is nothing compare to Tribalism and Religion sentiments.....

The way Nigerians kill themselves because of Tribe and Religion is worse than Racism.

If not for bad leadership, Oyinbos are suppose to be our chauffeur and cook.
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol.

Can a leopard change its spots?

If you're black and you think you're British or French or Italian, then you're simply fooling yourself.
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Bluntemperor: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
900warriorz:
I no even know wetin to talk cheesy

The news just weak me

But O P this news was over a month,na.
Lalasticlala Seun,so you still they patronise stale news or everything thing is news on N L.
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Daverytimes(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
insidelife22:
i know but how many white people are working for African monarchs.
Let's talk about the Atrocities the British commited in Africa by joining us in the same scam called Nigeria with parasites And religious fanatics who have Cow brain in place of human's,who are 200 yrs behind civilization and 500 Miles behind reality.

I forgot when Africa went and colonized white people.

1 Like

Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
I so Much hate this white racist colonizers... specially the Queen
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Hamiltonii: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
fergie0o1:
PREVIOUS THREADS: https://www.nairaland.com/6451964/buckingham-palaces-statement-harry-meghan#99750639

https://www.nairaland.com/6450780/prince-harry-meghan-markle-interview#99732052

Buckingham Palace (pictured) has admitted it needs to do more to promote staff diversity in the wake of Harry and Meghan's claims of racism within the Royal Family

The palace's decision to voluntarily reveal its figures comes after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex sensationally accused Royal Family members and the monarchy of racism in their Oprah Winfrey interview in March (pictured)

Dailymail UK

I don't know why blacks or ANY other race should try to hound the British Royal Family with racism. The British monarchy is WHITE and should remain so.
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by Realhommie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
compton11:
This Meghan markle is a white woman with a black mama,anybody calling her black is blind and she is whiter than southern Europeans
Even her mum isn't purely black, She's mixed..

1 Like

Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by compton11(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realhommie:
Even her mum isn't purely black, She's mixed..
her mama is like 75% black and she looks Black
Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by omoyankee3(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
If blacks where whites and whites where blacks, whites would still be slaves.

1 Like

Re: Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity by armyofone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
I thought the missionaries did helped Africans- take for example the killing and sacrificing of twins, eating a dead person brain to gain the dead person supposedly power and many other atrocities of our forefathers.

Look at Nigeria of today - still cutting another human beings head for money ritual or their neighbors breast, private parts etc to make money - whatever that nonsense is undecided

The atrocities committed by Nigerians against Nigerians can't be compared.

Patrioticman007:

The atrocities committed by the colonial masters & their pet project called missionaries stink from the depths of hell, the oyinbo gods worshipers are coming for your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? / Joyce Banda Is The New President Of Malawi / Mali President Traore Beaten Up By Protesters - Bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.