Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. (792 Views)

Legendhero Declares Support For LP Olumide Akpata As Next Edo State Governor / Re: Peter Obi In Sokoto -mr Legendhero, Are You Willing To Eat Your Words Now? / Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2021

LegendHero:
This have always been the plan by non-Yorubas and all they want is to cripple the financial power of Lagos.

The guy that said this is a Northerner and they also share the same mindset as the Easterners too who have always clamored for the same thing under a different pretext.

They have the right to opinion and we shouldn’t be bothered about that because I personally also want Other ports to be In a good state to lessen the burden on Lagos.

However, check the pattern of play. Northerners through Arewa first accused Tinubu of sponsoring the EndSARS protest, then they sent soldiers to Lagos thereby strategically blaming Tinubu for the Lekki shooting. But when Soldiers shot in Rivers and Abuja, it’s Buhari that sent them. But in Lagos, Tinubu is the one controlling the soldiers so they say!

Easterners on their own want Tinubu to come down and Kanu want you to burn and kill Sanwoolu together. They don’t care about Peter Obi and the Akwuzu massacre by burning Obi house.

They are just playing the Yorubas against one another while they come in to lord over you after you’ve successfully ended one another. When two brothers fight like they say, an outsider inherit their properties. Simple.

Now this has shown that an outsider CANNOT love you more than your own people. This is a wake up call to the Yorubas that have been psychological twisted to always run down our own simply because others told you to.

This comment of his got deleted.... because it was pure, undiluted facts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Bigflamie(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Just wasted my time in reading this nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by helinuesIsaMumu: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Thread for and by the zombies

8 Likes

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by OnionBandit(f): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Legendhero also got it wrong IMO. It doesn't look like the northerners are after controlling the resources of Lagos.

In case you dont know, SadEasterners/PDP are the ones behind all those disappointing press conference placing a bounty on the head of their hunchback pLofet and supLeme Reader. This is to make it look like the guy is important. Truth is northerners aren't worried about the guy! They know how to deal with his supporters living with them when they are ready. A similar pattern was used during the endSARS protest. That press conference by "northerners" alleging Tinubu was behind endSARS protest and all are the handworks of SadEasterners

But, they will always fail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by EagleNest(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Hallucination always - by Tinubu boy

1 Like

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:
Legendhero also got it wrong IMO. It doesn't look like the northerners are after controlling the resources of Lagos.

In case you dont know, SadEasterners/PDP are the ones behind all those disappointing press conference placing a bounty on the head of their hunchback pLofet and supLeme Reader. This is to make it look like the guy is important. Truth is northerners aren't worried about the guy! They know how to deal with his supporters living with them when they are ready. A similar pattern was used during the endSARS protest. That press conference by "northerners" alleging Tinubu was behind endSARS protest and all are the handworks of SadEasterners

Hmmm....I see.

1 Like

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Penguin2: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2021
All I see is a conglomeration of pathetic idiots who have chosen wailing as breakfast.

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:
All I see is a conglomeration of pathetic idiots who have chosen wailing as breakfast.

Ndi ala!

And you decided to join in....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by greensandy: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by greensandy: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:

Truth cannot be hidden for long. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Hehehe
Legendhero has seen the light!
He knows anyone can fall victim, APC, PDP, BMC,
You are trying to pull him back into your distractions
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2021
greensandy:

Truth cannot be hidden for long. Thanks for this.

Lmao.....what truth
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by adadike(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:

haba ! You are my friend and I respect you so much.
It is appalling that you are still generalising and calling everyone from South East bad. This is really unfair even when you know what some of us are going through for standing up for what we believe
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by theFilmtric: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
This is true

They manipulating us
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Ifearnoevil: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:

You see why they call you people cowards.
The north grants press conference accusing Tinubu of sponsoring Endsars, something they did on live TV, and you are ranting that it was the handwork of your nemesis, the Easterners.
Why are you people this fearful of the northerners for heaven's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by LegendHero(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Fact ni looto o.

1 Like

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by OnionBandit(f): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
adadike:
It is appalling that you are still generalising and calling everyone from South East bad. This is really unfair even when you know what some of us are going through for standing up for what we believe
My dear, of course I know there are some of you out there with a good heart and will always agree with that. Disregard the SadEasterners in my post. It was ONLY to draw the attention of the hateful lots on this forum

You are always a darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by esnbrutality: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just imagine what AWOLOWO free education gave birth to.

How can a zombie be hailing another zombie ...and their zombie brigade will be making useless noise up and dan...and amongst themselves.

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by OBALOLA55(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
adadike:
ADADIKE THE ACHALUGONWA DEY THERE MAKE PAYINT DEY WEAR YOU, THIS ONE NOR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BOROROS
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by OBALOLA55(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
Just imagine what AWOLOWO free education gave birth to.

How can a zombie be hailing another zombie ...and their zombie brigade will be making useless noise up and dan...and amongst themselves.

ONIONBANDIT YOUR BORORO BROTHER ASGARD73 AKA ESNBRUTALITY IS ALREADY HERE TO MASTURBATE.
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Gbagura: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fulani and igbo will never love Yorùbá. Both have same agenda and it's to come to your land and lord it over you. Wetin dey sweet me be say people are now seeing the clearer pictures which doesn't go well with both tribes. I've never hidden my disdain for both tribes.

This crops of Yorùbá knows black to white. Igbos hate tinubu because he's been able to clip their wings in Lagos else we would have been seeing an Emeka as governor in Lagos and those louts would be laughing us. They can't like tinubu and that's all fine by us. Igbos hate you when they discover you won't pave ways for their agenda to manifest. That's where and when you become their bitter enemy.

Fulanis and igbos are both leeches on our land just that the latter do theirs in a more civilized manner while the former still live in the stone age. Yorùbá will never lose guard to those 2 invaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
adadike:
dear this what I've been telling you.
trust me I'll never deceive you.

you don't cut your nose to spite your face.
yes you don't like ipob fine
me too I'm not their fan
you can remember how I slammed them when they tried to attack my Igwe Achebe.

But these people you're associating with, do you think they're fighting ipob?
no they're not they're fighting igbos, their hate for igbos is second to none, they don't hide it.
they only use ipob because of nairaland.
Nairaland rule 2 does not cover ipob so if they attack igbos directly on nairaland they'll be banned (tho some do attack and get banned anyway)
they're just using ipob to substitute the word igbo but make no mistake, they hate us with passion.
that's why it pains me when I see you associating with them.
trust me they're just making mockery of you and nothing more.
I hope you see things yourself soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Joromi1: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Inasmuch as I hate them, the Fulanis remain the smartest in Nigeria. They're masters in politics.
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Joromi1: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

You see why they call you people cowards.
The north grants press conference accusing Tinubu of sponsoring Endsars, something they did on live TV, and you are ranting that it was the handwork of your nemesis, the Easterners.
Why are you people this fearful of the northerners for heaven's sake.
That guy is Fulani.
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by esnbrutality: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why are you trying to save a stray dog??

If that person is truly IGBO...then the bile she/he regurgitates wont be continuous against her people.

Free those people ..and understand that IPOB IS IGBO ...and as they hate IGBO ....IGBO should return the hate back!!

Simple....dont pacify your enemy...crush them totally...simple!

AchalugoNwa:
dear this what I've been telling you.
trust me I'll never deceive you.

you don't cut your nose to spite your face.
yes you don't like ipob fine
me too I'm not their fan
you can remember how I slammed them when they tried to attack my Igwe Achebe.

But these people you're associating with, do you think they're fighting ipob?
no they're not they're fighting igbos, their hate for igbos is second to none, they don't hide it.
they only use ipob because of nairaland.
Nairaland rule 2 does not cover ipob so if they attack igbos directly on nairaland they'll be banned (tho some do attack and get banned anyway)
they're just using ipob to substitute the word igbo but make no mistake, they hate us with passion.
that's why it pains me when I see you associating with them.
trust me they're just making mockery of you and nothing more.
I hope you see things yourself soon
Re: Respect To Legendhero. One Of The Few Yorubas Who Knows What's Up. by Onepeople: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
theFilmtric:
This is true

They manipulating us
as zombie wey una be abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-Home: Simon Ekpa Accused Of Arming Thugs Secretly To Enforce 'Sit At Home / Nigeria Arm In A Gun Battle With Boko Haram In Open Field / See List Of Nigeria Defence Academy 1963 Set, Course 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.