Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates (22786 Views)

Ortom Disintegrates Cabinet, Sends Names To Assembly For Replacement / Nigerian Professors May Work In Togolese Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by jonnyjustcome22: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Useless sheik instead of hammering on good development . stupid people full every where in this country.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Positivepoint(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
With what is coming from Yoruba muslim clerics these days stand as a big danger against the peace and coexistence of both muslims and Yoruba people . Some of the Islamic clerics teaching is wrong many seems like inciting violence.

This is why I don't like going mosque or entertain imams teaching yes I do observe my prayers but that will be in my house.This clerics should know that before anything you are Yoruba first ...Christian aren't our enemies I will never subscribe to this nonsense.

All these imams that always inciting violence should be very careful we don't want war in Yoruba land anymore there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian before anything you are a Yoruba.

But u are not worried about that of the pastor's who lead to endsars and protest for oduduwa republic. U don't see that as inciting even when we ve eviolence of violence and destruction of lives and properties. U are concerned by the gradual waking up of Yoruba Muslim who suddenly realized that they don't have any stake or anything to do with such violent oduduwa agenda . Their stand is peaceful yet u term then inciting coz they refuse to be coward and intimidated. All the violence in the South West are spearheaded by Yoruba christain yet u call a statement by Yoruba Muslims an incitement. This ur view is why they are beginning to wake up and remember they are the majority by far.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by blarckadi(f): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2021
lol nawa o this country and the poeple in it are funny, nobody cares about your religion
i pity nigeria the day a traditionalist will be the president ,thats when you a;ll will understand the real owners of this space
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by gambia(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Anyone who is against the Christian view is Boko Haram/Terrorist.

Your comment in red is a terrorist comment and you can be sued on it.

You are a potential terrorist, believe it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Mayeldah:
Yoruba Muslims don;t get it, especially their imams.

protect your ethnic heritage first before religion. The Fulanis understands this, to them fulani first before islam or party.

An average yoruba muslim is willing to shed his yorubahood to take up islamic affiliations and identification.

be wise, the fulanis are on an expansionsit agenda and they are hiding under the cloak of islam to take up your lands and turn your to their slaves.

You just heard one Abdul here saying ethnic heritage won't be asked in the grave

As if his people weren't practicing a religion already before the foreign Islam that he has become so sure it's only the Arab religion that is correct

Same Arab religion that is a tradition of Arab people
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by OBALOLA55(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Christian is used to mean those who follow Christ's teaching but what do we call those who follow Moses? Aaron? John the Baptist? Elijah? Elisha? Joshua? Noah? Abraham? etc.

Was Jesus a Christian? No!

Which religion did Jesus practice while on earth as he was allegedly worshiping several times in your Bible?

DURING THEIR TIME, THEY WERE THE DIRECT LINK BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, SO IF YOU FOLLOW THEIR TRUE TEACHINGS, YOU WILL NOT GO ASTRAY. SO I CAN EQUALLY TELL YOU THAT I AM A FOLLOWER OF PROPHET MOSES/MOOSA.

SO BROS WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF CHRISTIAN IN YOUR DICTIONARY
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by TolaniLuv: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Yoruba Muslim are peaceful and they admire Hausa their mentor are Fulanis! This people treat Yoruba Muslim as second class . I will rather be oduduwa than kill my brother for religion from north

1 Like

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by OmoManU: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba muslims is the problem we yorubas have in southwest.

How is this different from what the man said, shows you people harbor much hate against the Muslims, let's call spade spade but unfortunately for you, nothing you can do about it, hate will just consume u
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Fiscus105(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Ctorch:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3088295

No wonder hausa Muslim can never pray in a prayer led by Yoruba Muslim
Indeed Yoruba muslims are inferior

1 Like

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Chidex50(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
SEE HOW RELIGION HAS ENDED UP DIVIDING A RACE AND YOU CALL IT RELIGION OF PEACE.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHERE A CHRISTIAN CLERICS VOMITS THESE SENSITIVE WORDS THAT CAN CAUSE WAR?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Omobalo67: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
With what is coming from Yoruba muslim clerics these days stand as a big danger against the peace and coexistence of both muslims and Yoruba people . Some of the Islamic clerics teaching is wrong many seems like inciting violence.

This is why I don't like going mosque or entertain imams teaching yes I do observe my prayers but that will be in my house.This clerics should know that before anything you are Yoruba first ...Christian aren't our enemies I will never subscribe to this nonsense.

All these imams that always inciting violence should be very careful we don't want war in Yoruba land anymore there's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian before anything you are a Yoruba.

I doubt if you are a Muslim or even you are truly a Yoruba man at that. This is one if the reasons the elite Yoruba Muslims have been shortchanged in the true affairs of the Yoruba people because we don't see them(Christians) as enemy, but school politics and school life really opened my eye and during my service years it was really handy in knowing their desires.
Look at the so called Afenifere that posed itself as Yoruba mouth piece, how many Muslims do they have amongst their ranks?

At school politics level, how many of the so called HODs, Deans and the likes are Muslims?
Not to talk of coded victimization Muslim students suffer in the hand of this Christian lecturers.
One thing I believe as a Muslim is that the Almighty promise is truth.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by esthel(f): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Because, are they presently suffering
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by kraftysprouts: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
WTF is all this fear mongers?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Omobalo67: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Chidex50:
SEE HOW RELIGION HAS ENDED UP DIVIDING A RACE AND YOU CALL IT RELIGION OF PEACE.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHERE A CHRISTIAN CLERICS VOMITS THESE SENSITIVE WORDS THAT CAN CAUSE WAR?

Oyedepo comes to mind. You Christians always carry yourself as a saint, but alas its fake.
Christians especially in southwest wants everything to be in their favor and this can't be.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by emerged01(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lol! Keep on. As a matter fact there is no religion division in Yoruba land. You and I know that the ranting end on social media. In a Yoruba family there are Christians,Muslim and traditionalist. Majority of people fighting for Yoruba nation are not even Christians but they are traditionalists, that’s why you see them with charms here and there during rally.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Omobalo67: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Mikecold:
You just heard one Abdul here saying ethnic heritage won't be asked in the grave

As if his people weren't practicing a religion already before the foreign Islam that he has become so sure it's only the Arab religion that is correct

Same Arab religion that is a tradition of Arab people

Do you believe in God?

If Yes, look at history of Islam and study with true intent to find and be upon the truth, what unite most between Religion and ethnic affiliation.
Mind you, Islam support and believe you have a responsibility towards upholding your kinship. No religion preaches that accurately like Islam.
That he is a Muslim before a Yoruba man is very correct. You can't force your believe on another sane, matured mind.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by justmondris: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
The problem with these northerners is that they don’t like to travel to explore other states to see things for themselves and some of them that do travel, always stay in Hausa quarters and don’t want to embrace changes.

Someone should tell this man to visits other parts of the country and see how the Muslims, Christians and the other religions are living in peace. Oga we are not religion bigots.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by sangresan(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Positivepoint:

But u are not worried about that of the pastor's who lead to endsars and protest for oduduwa republic. U don't see that as inciting even when we ve eviolence of violence and destruction of lives and properties. U are concerned by the gradual waking up of Yoruba Muslim who suddenly realized that they don't have any stake or anything to do with such violent oduduwa agenda . Their stand is peaceful yet u term then inciting coz they refuse to be coward and intimidated. All the violence in the South West are spearheaded by Yoruba christain yet u call a statement by Yoruba Muslims an incitement. This ur view is why they are beginning to wake up and remember they are the majority by far.

You're an idiot for writing this. Who woke you up?
Where is your village in Yorubaland?
You're a disgrace to your lineage.

We are Yoruba first before anything. All of you bent on causing trouble here will be wasted by ogun and sango.

2 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by sangresan(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Omobalo67:

I doubt if you are a Muslim or even you are truly a Yoruba man at that. This is one if the reasons the elite Yoruba Muslims have been shortchanged in the true affairs of the Yoruba people because we don't see them(Christians) as enemy, but school politics and school life really opened my eye and during my service years it was really handy in knowing their desires.
Look at the so called Afenifere that posed itself as Yoruba mouth piece, how many Muslims do they have amongst their ranks?

At school politics level, how many of the so called HODs, Deans and the likes are Muslims?
Not to talk of coded victimization Muslim students suffer in the hand of this Christian lecturers.

How many Afenifere members can you name offhand?

List them.

You folks are being deluded by foreign religions. You deceive yourselves with the Bible and Koran.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by farem: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Not entirely correct correctly. Many Yoruba Muslims are championing the disintegration of this contraption.
The exceptions are political idiots and those who are triple slaves. They - slaves to. They Allah, bad slaves to Arabs and worst slaves to hausa fulae. They are led by MUMU man
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Positivepoint(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2021
sangresan:

You're an idiot for writing this. Who woke you up?
Where is your village in Yorubaland?
You're a disgrace to your lineage.

We are Yoruba first before anything. All of you bent on causing trouble here will be wasted by ogun and sango.

If u re Yoruba before anything else why are u pushing Christian agenda the most and suddenly worried about others view. Meaning ur Yoruba first narrative is just a ruse nothing more.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Hawkler: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Omobalo67:

Hmmm...So you have a forsenic database that detect how Yoruba practising Christian segregate against his/her Muslim counterparts. Why will a normal human with a working membranes be thinking this awkward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by dederocs(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2021
grin Na wa
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by dederocs(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
It's becoming clearer that the Yoruba Muslims will never allow the South West break away from the shackles of the north even if there's room for a referendum.
Referendum is a game of numbers, don't assume.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Jonathan39: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Igbo Muslim kor, igbo Almajiri ni. Religion of terrorist you mean?
AntiChristian:

Any Muslim won't break away from set-up if it will undermine him religiously.

Ask the Igbo Muslims and see the opposite!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by yommen: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Yoruba Muslims are not the problem. All our politicians and those feeding off them are the problems. He doesn't even represent anybody not to talk of Muslims. Yorubas are the most tolerant but there will always be Judas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Jonathan39: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Mr man, you can't stop any Nigerian from doing business in the South West. That most of your people doesn't travel is nobody's t
Fatalveli:
These are unknown paid people.

Yoruba are the toughest to convince. We do not see things from Tribal or religious line. Come to Yoruba land and see for yourself.

The problems we have today in Nigeria is non of Yoruba’s business. The only thing the Yorubas are complaining about is bad governance and insecurity which is a general issue affecting the whole country.

The moment Yoruba youth take to arms like the Fulanis and Igbos are currently doing, then you guys will know the true meaning of insecurity.

But then that is highly unlikely.

I see people blaming Yoruba’s left and right for voting out Jonathan who wants to rule for 10years.

Forgetting that Jonathan could never even dream about becoming the president in the first place if not for the passing away of Yar’Adua.

Yoruba’s fought for Jonathan to rule after Yar’aduas death, despite serious grumbling from the north, and even re-elected him after the two years tenure.

So we should vote for Jonathan for another four years making ten, when Obasanjo who is from the south has ruled for 8 years prior. Do you think the north will fold their hands and let that happen? If it was a northern who tried what Jonathan wanted to do, like ruling for 10 years will we southerners agree?

Yoruba are the problem but people from all over Nigeria keep trouping into Yoruba land every day and everyone is afforded equal opportunity to thrive.

I’m never taking these online news serious again because it now appears that most people who comment on nairaland politics are just divisive party members.

As I am speaking to you right now a certain Chinedu is driving commercial bus in all yoruba land including Ilorin. Same goes for Abdullahi from the core north who is going about his motorcycle business undisturbed.

What else do you guys want?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by esthel(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Stop this agenda, there is no violence in Yoruba land not to talk of being spearheaded by Yoruba Christians, what we know here I Yoruba , we don't have anything like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim, dont project violence on our people, we just want to live and enjoy our lives.
Positivepoint:

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Jsucre(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
shutup you know nothing about yoruba
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Chuka200: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2021
wizelink:
Who then are you referring as the enemy?

Thank you Help me ask them a very important question.. it’s not a new thing that fools always go round in circles...They never get sense.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Jonathan39: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Who is majority by far? shocked shocked
Positivepoint:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car / Pictures From Ondo-Central Walk For Tinubu/Shettima Yesterday / Isah Misau: "Arase Promoted Junior Officers Above Their Due Rank"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.