Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates (22782 Views)

Ortom Disintegrates Cabinet, Sends Names To Assembly For Replacement / Nigerian Professors May Work In Togolese Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Kagd10: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Pele omo Yoruba tooto. Who gave you the name Yoruba?

I am a Muslim first sha! The first man was Adam not Oduduwa.

And why should we lead Prayers in Saudi, Are you from there?

I heard of many Yoruba Scholars coming tops in Scholarship in Saudi Arabia and isn't this enough?

Islam is not a borrowed religion. It is the religion from the time Allah created the earth.

Musulumi nimi, emi o kin se omo oduduwa!

Claim your never do well tribe, Fulani! Empiree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by fk001(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolacode:

The same "we are one" Taqqiyya Alimi played on Afonja. U guys are masters of the game. grin

Is not taqiyya I mean it from my heart.

We love our yoruba Muslim brothers
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Kagd10: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omobalo67:

I doubt if you are a Muslim or even you are truly a Yoruba man at that. This is one if the reasons the elite Yoruba Muslims have been shortchanged in the true affairs of the Yoruba people because we don't see them(Christians) as enemy, but school politics and school life really opened my eye and during my service years it was really handy in knowing their desires.
Look at the so called Afenifere that posed itself as Yoruba mouth piece, how many Muslims do they have amongst their ranks?

At school politics level, how many of the so called HODs, Deans and the likes are Muslims?
Not to talk of coded victimization Muslim students suffer in the hand of this Christian lecturers.
One thing I believe as a Muslim is that the Almighty promise is truth.

Elites Yoruba Muslim like Abiola that was killed by the Fulanis, bah? Dig up your brain from where you buried it.

Yoruba don't discriminate in any section. As long as you merit it. Yoruba always champion the best brain everywhere. We don't celebrate mediocrity. Take the SW university for example. If you're good for it, nothing will stop you from getting in. It's the Northern universities which would rather admit the northerners than other tribes, just the way they killed Abiola because they didn't want any Muslim attaining any high post apart from the Northern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by chaloskyx: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
OGA THEY ARE YORUBAS B4 MUSLIMS AM SURE IF THE YORUBAS WANT ODUDUWA THEY WOULD SUPPORT THEM SO HONESTLY ITS THE CORE MOSLEMS WHO HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO THE YORUBA RACE THAT WOULD SUFFOCATE SO STOP SPEWING TRASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by bolacode: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
fk001:

Is not taqiyya I mean it from my heart.

We love our yoruba Muslim brothers

U mean u guts av stopped Taqiyya? grin grin grin

And u think genuine Yoruba's will ever trust your race? Can a leopard change its skin?

grin grin grin u guys av a terrible history, starting from Afonja/Alimi to MKO/Abacha and till date. No sane human will ever tryst u again, irrespective of their religious affiliation.

I know u av the balls of the Yoruba Moslems in your grip, and u are using them yo hold the rest of Southern Nigeria backward..but one after the other they also will wisen up!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by fk001(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolacode:

U mean u guts av stopped Taqiyya? grin grin grin

And u think genuine Yoruba's will ever trust your race? Can a leopard change its skin?

grin grin grin u guys av a terrible history, starting from Afonja/Alimi to MKO/Abacha and till date. No sane human will ever tryst u again, irrespective of their religious affiliation.

I know u av the balls of the Yoruba Moslems in your grip, and u are using them yo hold the rest of Southern Nigeria backward..but one after the other they also will wisen up!

No problem. Till then
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Isaactroy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is it your concern if they suffocate or not, give the yoruba nation their freedom first and allow them be, na your suffocate?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by kayusely70(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
chaloskyx:
OGA THEY ARE YORUBAS B4 MUSLIMS AM SURE IF THE YORUBAS WANT ODUDUWA THEY WOULD SUPPORT THEM SO HONESTLY ITS THE CORE MOSLEMS WHO HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO THE YORUBA RACE THAT WOULD SUFFOCATE SO STOP SPEWING TRASH
The man is a Fulani apologist who regularly get subvention from the Middle East
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by velocity25(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cosbyrich:

What about your kith and kin heavyweight enemies that are even pointing fingers at you all so that your Fulani slave masters can kill you ?
ogbeni those men has no influence
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by orisa37: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
YORUBA HAS MOSLEMS OF ISLAMIC FAITH. YORUBA DOESN'T HAVE MUSLIMS, THE MUHAMMADANS. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT NOW.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by orisa37: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
YORUBA HAS MOSLEMS OF ISLAMIC FAITH. YORUBA DOESN'T HAVE MUSLIMS, THE MUHAMMADANS. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT NOW. DON'T BE A HALF BAKED IMAM OR SHEIK.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by orisa37: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
velocity25:
My Yoruba brothers your enemy is not oppressive State called Nigeria but the children of Afonja in your midst.

O Yes

Like The Sultan of IWO.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gandollaar:
Forgive us. NL has made us all mad including you.

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by velocity25(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
orisa37:

O Yes

Like The Sultan of IWO.
am telling you, those afonjas offsprings are worse enemy within.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by seunayantokun(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
The Fulani are using Islam as a weapon of ethnic dominance and imperialism, and have never changed the strategy because it works. Just like a straw man argument: you are presented with something lofty to fight for while the real goals are being achieved by your enemies.

When the Fulani attacked the old Kanem Bornu empire, were they taking Islam to them or only wanted to take over their territory and rule over them?

When they conquered the Hausa and their victims became Muslims, why have they not been given equal treatment in their traditional, cultural and political schemes of things till date? Today, why is it that Fulani persons mostly represent Hausa land in sociopolitical and economic life of Nigeria while the original Hausa people are given little space in spite of the fact that the latter are Muslims?

In Ilorin, many of the Yoruba there are Muslims, including the Afonja family: why do Fulani make sure the Afonja royal family does not regain the kingship of the land taken away from them when they supposedly brought Islam to the city? On what ground did they kill Afonja?

I recall the position of an Islamic scholar who in a journal article argued that Islam was already being practised in Ilorin before the advent of the pretenders. Why are some Muslims in Yoruba land deceived thinking the Fulani are helping them wage a religious war and they are together.

Can't they see the simple agenda: take the land and rule the people? Any religion that denies you your God-given land and life is a weapon of bondage.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by SolexOlenin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's exactly where we are... What a shame!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by juman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Say oduduwa republic.
One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by seunayantokun(m): 4:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Kagd10:

Don't mind him.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by seunayantokun(m): 5:03am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Pele omo Yoruba tooto. Who gave you the name Yoruba?

I am a Muslim first sha! The first man was Adam not Oduduwa.

And why should we lead Prayers in Saudi, Are you from there?

I heard of many Yoruba Scholars coming tops in Scholarship in Saudi Arabia and isn't this enough?

Islam is not a borrowed religion. It is the religion from the time Allah created the earth.

Musulumi nimi, emi o kin se omo oduduwa!

If you are Yoruba as you have claimed to that's a good one, but you need to distinguish between being a Muslim and being a Yoruba in Nigeria.

Musulumi ni awon Fulani ati awon emir won, pelu sultan, sibe won ko so pe awon kìí se omo Uthman Dan Fodio. Se iwo je Musulumi ju awon yen lo ni? Se awon yen ko mo pe gbogbo eniyan lo ti ara Adamu/Adama jade wa ni? Awon so esin di ohun ti won n fi gba Ile ati ijoba, iwo tele won gòógòó. Se Islam lo so pe ki won so e di eru lori Ile awon baba ti e ni?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by kolaaderin: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba muslims is the problem we yorubas have in southwest.
You are mad. Nothing like Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba people is what we know and we are not defined by religion.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2021
seunayantokun:

If you are Yoruba as you have claimed to that's a good one, but you need to distinguish between being a Muslim and being a Yoruba in Nigeria.

Musulumi ni awon Fulani ati awon emir won, pelu sultan, sibe won ko so pe awon kìí se omo Uthman Dan Fodio. Se iwo je Musulumi ju awon yen lo ni? Se awon yen ko mo pe gbogbo eniyan lo ti ara Adamu/Adama jade wa ni? Awon so esin di ohun ti won n fi gba Ile ati ijoba, iwo tele won gòógòó. Se Islam lo so pe ki won so e di eru lori Ile awon baba ti e ni?

Ko si eni to somi di eru. Gbogbo wa ni eru olohun Allah. Emi omo Oduduwa ri gegebi mo se so tele. Adam ni mo mo.

And no Fulani/Hausa believes Uthman dan Fodio came from heaven on a chain!
I am a Muslim before being a Yoruba.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Kagd10:

Kini won so o?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
JimmyBishop:

Pls don't get yourself confused my brother. Do more research on what the word "Christian" is.
Pls don't feel insulted quoting you grin

I has no meaning from the Bible. Some unknown persons just named some people by such.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
You can never be Yoruba in your wildest dreams, Fulani bororo lasanlasan
Keep disguising. angry

Chief imam of Ilorin as always been in every Yoruba nation rally with oloye Sunday Igboho, that is an omo ko Yoruba.

O kin she omo odua, omo ale omo Fulani ni e

Oga o! Se iwo lo ma juwe ile mi fun mi ni?

Musulumi ti o gbo Islam ye oni kun yi lowo lati yapa si ijoba lenu.

Awa omo kaaro ojiire mo ra wa!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Please dont ever quote me in your life there is no how you can be Muslim and be more Muslim than me my grandfather is a imam before his demised presently my brother is Asiwaju adini. We have gone deep in Islam teaching and my Quran didn't say I should hate my fellow human beings. Like I said I'm a Yoruba before islam kiss the truth.

I will keep quoting you till you stop replying. People are not judged by how much their lineage has been in Islam. They are judged on what they did with their intentions. Saying your grandpa was an Imam or that your bro is Asiwaju adini means you don't understand Islam at all.

Who was the Asiwaju adini during the Prophet's Era? That's just an innovated post from Kufr Yoruba. More like Akogun adini, Balogun adini, Otun adini, Osi Adini,....all coming from Yoruba Kufr.

I am a Yoruba and a Muslim. But I reject your ideology.

And mind you, your grandpa is dead, no one promise him Jannah and his work has stopped except if you his descendants know how to supplicate for him to reach him in the halal way. But I am still alive and can do more good deeds than him.

No one even knows how he died whether he died in Islam or Kufr as is common in our land.
Allah knows best.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by ShadowCracker(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Oga o! Se iwo lo ma juwe ile mi fun mi ni?

Musulumi ti o gbo Islam ye oni kun yi lowo lati yapa si ijoba lenu.

Awa omo kaaro ojiire mo ra wa!
Shut up your dirty mouth.

-- iwo lo so wi pe o kin she omo odua
-- Iwo lo tun so wi pe musulumi ni e ko to je omo Yoruba"

O kin shay omo kaaro ojire, Omo ale, eru Fulani ni e. Won ti fi esin ko e leru shior undecided
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
gambia:

You are a potential terrorist, believe it or not.

And you are a potential Suicide committer!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Shut up your dirty mouth.

-- iwo lo so wi pe o kin she omo odua
-- Iwo lo tun so wi pe musulumi ni e ko to je omo Yoruba"

O kin shay omo kaaro ojire, Omo ale, eru Fulani ni e. Won ti fi esin ko e leru shior undecided

Iru oro oponu wo leleyi?

Dandan ni kin bayin sebo ni?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:

DURING THEIR TIME, THEY WERE THE DIRECT LINK BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, SO IF YOU FOLLOW THEIR TRUE TEACHINGS, YOU WILL NOT GO ASTRAY. SO I CAN EQUALLY TELL YOU THAT I AM A FOLLOWER OF PROPHET MOSES/MOOSA.

SO BROS WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF CHRISTIAN IN YOUR DICTIONARY

It's better you define Christianity to me from the Bible.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by ShadowCracker(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Iru oro oponu wo leleyi?
Dandan ni kin bayin sebo ni?
Eru Fulani. undecided
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Eru Fulani. undecided

Elebo!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by ShadowCracker(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Elebo!
You are not Yoruba, you can never be Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis / Senate Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Others Over Funds Mismanagement / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.