Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President (344 Views)

Damagum To Step Down, Fubara To Reclaim Rivers Structure - Gov Bala Mohammed / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Henribest8(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2021
The Northern Youths Leaders’ Forum (NYLF) on Wednesday endorsed the Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, as its choiced presidential candidate, threatening to work against the governor’s future political interests should he decline the endorsement.

NYLF National President, Comrade Elliot Afiyo, revealed the Forum’s endorsement when he led other members on a courtesy visit to the governor at the Government House, Bauchi.

According to him, the Forum, which consists 42 northern groups, had taken upon itself the responsibility of shortlisting, investigating, screening and endorsing credible candidates for every presidential election by her patrons since 1999.

SEARCH
Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria
POLITICS2023: Northern Youths endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed for presidentPublished on June 24, 2021By Hafsat Abdulhamid

The Northern Youths Leaders’ Forum (NYLF) on Wednesday endorsed the Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, as its choiced presidential candidate, threatening to work against the governor’s future political interests should he decline the endorsement.

NYLF National President, Comrade Elliot Afiyo, revealed the Forum’s endorsement when he led other members on a courtesy visit to the governor at the Government House, Bauchi.

According to him, the Forum, which consists 42 northern groups, had taken upon itself the responsibility of shortlisting, investigating, screening and endorsing credible candidates for every presidential election by her patrons since 1999.

2023: Northern youths adopt Bala Mohammed as presidential aspirant
He informed that one of the objectives of the Forum was the political interest of the North, especially in a democratic dispensation, adding that it had remained steadfast despite threats, intimidations and inducements.

The group national president informed that Governor Mohammed emerged the Forum’s preferred presidential candidate for the 2023 presidential election at its 27th delegate conference in Yola, Adamawa State, where members voted to that effect.

According to Afiyo, 27 prominent Nigerians were shortlisted for screening by the Forum’s political committee headed by Doctor Sani Musa, its zonal coordinator South-East during its National Executive Council (NEC) meeting in Gombe State.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by colorsofrainbow: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2021
They are warming up another Terrorist who has been in support of Fulani terrorists killings all along for 2023 presidency.
Una think say Fulani terrorists no get sense.
Tinubu & Orju Uzo Kalu urchins,Una never see anything grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Arrewa: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Toh
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by BiafIntel: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Where are the moronic, useful idiot "one nigerians" of Igbo extraction?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRgZmqf91Q

Foreign Fulani Herders Will Benefit From RUGA Initiative - Gov Mohammed
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Xscape1993(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Which youths? Are they normal youths?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by chatinent: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Man's government has failed.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Penguin2: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2021
PDP is joking sha!

Give the ticket back to Atiku.

Or if u guys are angry he fled to Dubai after 2019 elections, then give it to Saraki.

What is Bala Mohammed’s pedigree?

What is Tambuwal’s pedigree too?

Deju Adeyanju said and I thought it was a joke but I guess it wasn’t.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Flora2Sweet: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Wow Really... Okay...

We are here!!
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:
PDP is joking sha!

Give the ticket back to Atiku.

Or if u guys are angry he fled to Dubai after 2019 elections, then give it to Saraki.

What is Bala Mohammed’s pedigree?

What is Tambuwal’s pedigree too?

Deju Adeyanju said and I thought it was a joke but I guess it wasn’t.
Exactly ...saraki or atiku simple it's a number game honestly
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by DDDEnterprises: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Alright.
we dey observe. undecided
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by BigSarah(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Penguin2: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

Good to see another thinking and strategic being.

If I were Uche Secondus, this wouldn’t be the time I will entrench internal democracy or any of those shits.

It’s time to tacitly be Machiavellian and teleological in action.

Tthink of what will win the election for you not who was in Dubai or who was Sokoto.

What difference would it have made if Atiku remained in Nigeria?

PDP had better repeated the Atiku/Obi ticket of 2019 that won everyone’s heart if they are serious about 2023 elections.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

Good to see another thinking and strategic being.

If I were Uche Secondus, this wouldn’t be the time I will entrench internal democracy or any of those shits.

It’s time to tacitly be Machiavellian and teleological in action.

Tthink of what will win the election for you not who was in Dubai or who was Sokoto.

What difference would it have made if Atiku remained in Nigeria?

PDP had better repeated the Atiku/Obi ticket of 2019 that won everyone’s heart if they are serious about 2023 elections.
of course atiku obi ticket won the 2019 election, it was buhari that rigged that election

Since he is gone atiku can take over, I prefer a youth or Southerner but what wins election is number
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by BiafIntel: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

So you are among the daft morons? Saraki or Atiku to do what exactly in your life when you have the option of Biafra to better your life and the lives of your children. Some of you are so dumb it beggars belief.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by BiafIntel: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Mikecold:
of course atiku obi ticket won the 2019 election, it was buhari that rigged that election

Since he is gone atiku can take over, I prefer a youth or Southerner but what wins election is number
Suffer head. So what exactly will be the difference between Atiku and Buhari in your nigeria with the same constitution and institutions? Why do some of you prefer slavery to freedom?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2021
BiafIntel:

So you are among the daft morons? Saraki or Atiku to do what exactly in your life when you have the option of Biafra to better your life and the lives of your children. Some of you are so dumb it beggars belief.
I'm a biafra supporter just stating my opinion if PDP want to win

More over I prefer a restructured Nigeria than any other thing
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2021
BiafIntel:

Suffer head. So what exactly will be the difference between Atiku and Buhari in your nigeria with the same constitution and institutions? Why do some of you prefer slavery to freedom?
Oga what is the solution to you?

All of us know the Koko, even if Elon musk contest for presidency our blodas up north who always take the opposite direction to progress since 1953 would still vote in an aboki dot head

Politics is a game of numbers, why don't we elect a lesser evil in atiku Atleast to bridge the massive divide buhari the vegetable has created
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Penguin2: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Mikecold:

See guy, I’m Igbo...

But when I drop sentiments, I know Osinbajo is a good candidate even Amaechi but APC is not worth returning to power. Something is fundamentally wrong with that party. No bias.

Then we come to PDP, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, etc, would have made the best candidates, but the north won’t vote for these niggurs.

That’s why sometimes you got to be realistic about some certain things and accept what is most practical.

With Buhari out of the ballot, Atiku will easily win the election with Obi as running mate.

Then, like I always say, it is the duty of Atiku to water the ground for Obi to succeed him. And by watering the ground I mean to get people in the north who will douse the apprehension they have of the Igbos and warn Imams not to campaign against Igbo man in the Mosques again.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by blackpanda: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
God forbid. That tiff

Bala ruined Abuja. Emptied the coffers and fled to become governor. He and his son that stole 1.4billion have pending efcc cases to answer
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by blackpanda: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Penguin2:

See guy, I’m Igbo...

But when I drop sentiments, I know Osinbajo is a good candidate even Amaechi but APC is not worth returning to power. Something is fundamentally wrong with that party. No bias.

Then we come to PDP, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, etc, would have made the best candidates, but the north won’t vote for these niggurs.

That’s why sometimes you got to be realistic about some certain things and accept what is most practical.

With Buhari out of the ballot, Atiku will easily win the election with Obi as running mate.

Then, like I always say, it is the duty of Atiku to water the ground for Obi to succeed him. And by watering the ground I mean to get people in the north who will douse the apprehension they have of the Igbos and warn Imams not to campaign against Igbo man in the Mosques again.

Waste of time, Igbo can never be president. Ever!

You can't be seeking to rule the same land u wish to destroy. Rule Igbo out biko.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Penguin2: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
blackpanda:

Waste of time, Igbo can never be president. Ever!

You can't be seeking to rule the same land u wish to destroy. Rule Igbo out biko.

If that helps you maintain erection, I won’t be the one to deny you erection my man.

Keep on to it
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed For President by Burruchaga71(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Obi /Atiku or everyone goes their separate ways period....

(1) (Reply)

“fg’s Meeting With Twitter Is A Good Development, But …” – Femi Falana / Buhari Will Abandon Nigeria, To Be Away In London For 3 Weeks / Churches in the North intensify prayers for Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.