Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” (23337 Views)

SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Acebot(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2019

-AKSU student suspended indefinitely for calling her V.C “foolish” on Facebook.

Akwa Ibom State University has suspended one of its students, Nkanang George Ufot of the Department of Performing Arts, for insulting the Institution's Vice Chancellor, Professor Eno Ibanga, on Social Media.

The student had recently, on her Facebook page, referred to Prof. Ibanga, as "that foolish VC".
In a statement (attached below) signed by the school's registrar, John E. Udo, the suspension is indefinite.

http://repnaija.com.ng/student-suspended-for-calling-vc-foolish-4/

4 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by mysteryman2014: 10:17pm On May 17, 2019
Na to jail all those abusing the president

3 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Acebot(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2019
mysteryman2014:
Na to jail all those abusing the president
grin

7 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Acebot(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2019
Mods?
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by KevMitnick: 4:19am On May 18, 2019
No freedom of speech again grin. Stupid girl

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by MrSix: 9:53am On May 18, 2019
Might be foolish after all

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by IvarTheTerrible: 9:54am On May 18, 2019
grin

If i was /were the Vice Chancellor, she would be in school for ALL the 5 years of my term.

If she is unlucky and in final year, i would just help her with 4 extra years.

ALL her tests, assignments and exam scripts will be re-marked.

She would eventually thank me for giving her the home-training she sorely lacks grin grin grin.

PS - The VC is truly foolish if he allows her to graduate with anything higher than a 3rd Class.

With thousands doing JAMB annually, someone is playing with her admission cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by PennywysCares(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2019
that serve her right

they think they can hide under social media and insult their fathers and mothers

may she never find admission again in her life so this can serve as a deterrent to others out there

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by FactBoyz: 9:55am On May 18, 2019
h
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by dalass(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2019
Awww . idiot. on social media o cheesy

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by jojothaiv(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2019
Duly noted...
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by IamPatriotic(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2019
Foolish girl, she should be expelled

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Poorboy: 9:55am On May 18, 2019
Village people activated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by henryadex(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2019
Diarrhea mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by josh18(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2019
school don spoil...... everybody na mate eh

3 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by omocalabar(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2019
The V.C may not even know abt this but sycophants trying to please the V.C must have done this

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Poorboy: 9:56am On May 18, 2019
The worst problem in life is the one you put yourself......

10 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Ekeseges(f): 9:57am On May 18, 2019
O di egwu ooo

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Nolongthing3669: 9:57am On May 18, 2019
And the real idiot has been suspended indefinitely shocked

1 Like

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Nobody: 9:58am On May 18, 2019
The VC should be foolish after all.

3 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by omocalabar(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

If i was /were the Vice Chancellor, she would be in school for ALL the 5 years of my term.

If she is unlucky and in final year, i would just help her with 4 extra years.

ALL her tests, assignments and exam scripts will be re-marked.

She would eventually thank me for giving her the home-training she sorely lacks.
Swear u ve never called someone older the same before

15 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by feldido(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2019
That Action proves he's what she called him.

Just imagine what GEJ would have done to all those who called him names, Abi na BabaGoslow or na Jubril?

15 Likes

Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by Moaazerism: 9:58am On May 18, 2019
[ote]
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by IvarTheTerrible: 9:58am On May 18, 2019
grin
Re: AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” by IvarTheTerrible: 9:58am On May 18, 2019
omocalabar:
Swear u ve never called someone older the same before

ONLY an idiot would do so publicly. Especially while still under his authority

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Student’ll Graduate From Uniabuja Without Having A Registered Company – VC / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.