Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (587 Views)

Is It A Sin If A Christian Has A Tattoo On His/her Body? / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by PasD(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: ... by chatinent: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2021
While you have decided to think this is a spiritual attack, I am only seeing an injury. Check this out: what if you mah come realize say she go sleep on top sth wey get this shape, then the thing come leave prints or scars after a cut?

1 Like

Re: ... by Righteousness2(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
That is not normal! There is nothing scientific about it. That looks like a mark of identification. Probably has something to do with Spider, Scorpion etc.

This World is Spiritual and if you are Carnal you will be used and wiped off as a Christmas goat.
99.2% of events that come out in the Physical is first Concluded in the Spiritual realm.

She needs to be Pray. Prayers needs to be made. Do not take it for Granted.

These are the prayers that should be made.

1.Nullify whatever evil it represents in the Name of JESUS.
2.Bind, Bomb and Blaster the kingdom/ altar that it originated from in the Name of JESUS
3. Destroy and Monitoring instrument used to monitor and track her in JESUS.

Most Important, She should confess and repent from iniquity and sins.
Prayers make sense when there is Holiness.

2 Likes

Re: ... by DDDEnterprises: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Scientific explanations should be sought for some things we cannot explain first before deeming it spiritual.

Based on a story I heard, that was how some people started drinking water dripping around a statue of Jesus thinking it was some kind of miracle and blessed water.

it was later found out that the water was from a leaking sewage system or so.

Take her to the hospital. let doctors examine her and explain first.

maybe she slept on something that gave her the mark.
Re: ... by illicit(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Are u from the East

That's the Biafra sun

1 Like

Re: ... by greatnaija01: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2021
PasD:
Pls what does this mark mean ooooooo! Some say it's witchcraft. She slept and work up with a strange mark on her body.

lol... that thing is BIRO joor... you drew it with biro.

and if it was REAL, and it is as you say it is... GET SOAP AND WATER WITH IRON SPONGE and scrub it off.
Re: ... by petra1(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2021
PasD:
Pls what does this mark mean ooooooo! Some say it's witchcraft. She slept and work up with a strange mark on her body.

its an occultic witcraft!. Thats if yiur story is true and not a prank. one of the work of withcraft is marks and cuts un the body. Some appear like razor cuts . some appear as marks of cane or whip . i heave dealt with this for yearsand im very sure what im talking about . The only concern in having about this is that it looks old. most mark appear fresh. sometimes there is bleeding. She should see a deliverance minister. or let her reach me.

chatinent:
While you have decided to think this is a spiritual attack, I am only seeing an injury. Check this out: what if you mah come realize say she go sleep on top sth wey get this shape, then the thing come leave prints or scars after a cut?

nonsense
Re: ... by Ever8090: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Ogbanje mark... Your sister skin soft Shaa....

Re: ... by Franzinni: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Looks like a scratch with intention ... hmm nice skin tho.

Ogban Jay things
Re: ... by chatinent: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2021
petra1:

its an occultic witcraft!. Thats if yiur story is true and not a prank. one of the work of withcraft is marks and cuts un the body. Some appear like razor cuts . some appear as marks of cane or whip . i heave dealt with this for yearsand im very sure what im talking about . She should see a deliverance minister. or let her reach me.

nonsense

Deliverance minister awon businessmen or who?

Abeg, gbogbo hen sha dey try. Every small thing una go direct person to a pastororenuer also needing monetary deliverance.
Re: ... by chatinent: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is not normal! There is nothing scientific about it. That looks like a mark of identification. Probably has something to do with Spider, Scorpion etc.

This World is Spiritual and if you are Carnal you will be used and wiped off as a Christmas goat.
99.2% of events that come out in the Physical is first Concluded in the Spiritual realm.

2.Bind, Bomb and Blaster the kingdom/ altar that it originated from in the Name of JESUS

Just for common injury you don dey find client?

Re: ... by reubenobi(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
This is not her sister pics. Op stop such lie!
Re: ... by PasD(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
chatinent:

There was nothing that had that shape in the house
Re: ... by PasD(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is detailed thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Re: ... by PasD(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Scientific explanations should be sought for some things we cannot explain first before deeming it spiritual.

Based on a story I heard, that was how some people started drinking water dripping around a statue of Jesus thinking it was some kind of miracle and blessed water.

it was later found out that the water was from a leaking sewage system or so.

Take her to the hospital. let doctors examine her and explain first.

maybe she slept on something that gave her the mark.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ... by PasD(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2021
illicit:
Are u from the East

That's the Biafra sun
haaaaaaaaaaa
Re: ... by PasD(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2021
petra1:

its an occultic witcraft!. Thats if yiur story is true and not a prank. one of the work of withcraft is marks and cuts un the body. Some appear like razor cuts . some appear as marks of cane or whip . i heave dealt with this for yearsand im very sure what im talking about . The only concern in having about this is that it looks old. most mark appear fresh. sometimes there is bleeding. She should see a deliverance minister. or let her reach me.

nonsense

It's not a prank. Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Act By A Female Police Officer Named , Doc Okwuego Faith Ejoh..full New / The Universe Doesn't Exist / "Nigerian Pastors," An Article By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.