Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Is The Strangest Food Combination Or Recipe You Have Tried Out? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Strangest Food Combination Or Recipe You Have Tried Out? (284 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Strangest Food Combination Or Recipe You Have Tried Out? by WriterX(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin grin i will start with my my own experience after i became bored watching tv almost daily during the lockdown , i started watching the food channel and strange enough it was satisfying my appetite for new adventures but damn na e one day i just decided i was going to drink tea and bread differentt.

Well, i certainly let my creativity out after a day's worth of stone-faced dysentery visited me, mehn my bowels might have needed replacement lol , the combination was bread mixed with pepper, curry and Maggi and toasted in tea which had blended corn flakes inside alongside pap with pepper and milk.

mehn, i can never forget how sour i felt the next day once i was myself again, i quickly returned to watching super sport and history channel, good riddance to my creativity in the kitchen.

so what is your experience and what was the aftermath, ladies you can also add yours as well, if someone had put a post about my sort of creativity and what i could have avoided i wouldn't have thought dysentry could murder someone so lol let's save someone some bad experience and of course let's hear of the sweet ones that worked as well.

Re: What Is The Strangest Food Combination Or Recipe You Have Tried Out? by pyyxxaro: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Bread and Close-up
Re: What Is The Strangest Food Combination Or Recipe You Have Tried Out? by tobtap: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Bread and Close-up
lolzzzz.... dat is super strange... shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Strangest Food Combination Or Recipe You Have Tried Out? by To5man(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yam and Pap

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Bread May Increase By 200% Before The End Of 2021 / 20 Best Food For Your Hair Growth!! / Dry Fruits Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.