Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) (21173 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by mariahAngel(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Mine is roasted *** meat. grin

It was my grandmother who gave me to eat, and who was I to refuse such delicious looking goodness, dripping with fat while roasting. gringrin
When I found out what I had eaten, I was mad! angry

Photo: Octopus soup cooked for a nairalander (that I don't remember his moniker) by his girlfriend.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by FaceTanke: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2022
One suya I bought one time

Taste like wood

I really think it's wood

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Kooldon(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Half Ripe Plantain

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2022
My aunt's hubby brought this tasty spiced meat when I was a little girl home.

I was even rushing it with his kids .

It was many years after that we got to know that it was 404 that he he brought home that fateful day.

I and his children told him that we haven't forgiven him for such abomination. grin

It isn't funny.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Kooldon:
Half Ripe Plantain

Is this really strange ? grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:
Mine is *** meat. grin

It was my grandmother who gave me to eat, and who was I to refuse such delicious looking goodness, dripping with fat while roasting. gringrin
Pork meat?
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is this really strange ? grin

I have always thought you were a guy…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by doggedfighter(f): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2022
brain54:

Really ? grin

I am female.

What made you know I am female?
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by doggedfighter(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
brain54:

Really ? grin

I am female.

Maybe my username sounds masculine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Mine was when I was about 10 years old….

My folks usually came back late from work so after school I was mostly left at home with my ‘devious devices’
So I came back home from school one day and decided to make Akara. While on it I decided to myself … “hey…why not prepare the akara using a short cut. Besides I wanna be creative in preparing my special akara delicacy. My own recipe’
So I washed the beans…added everything and all the necessary ingredients…except I didn’t grind the beans.
Poured oil in the pot and fried.
Long story short I took one spoon when I was done. It was devastating to say the least. So I misheviously called the gateman’s son, packaged the rest and told him it was special akara. To go and eat….
Also I remember adding sugar to pepper soup to make it sweet…as a kid.
These are probably the strangest foods I have eaten.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Really ? grin

I am female.

Maybe my username sounds masculine grin

Yeah…

Your username is ‘boyish’. Also most of your comments sounds like coming from a guy. And I was able to tell cos of your earlier comment about you eating 404 while “you were a little girl”.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by mariahAngel(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2022
brain54:

Pork meat?

No, it was *** meat. grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

No, it was *** meat. grin
Hahan na…

Which one is that again o. I dog understand.

Dog?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by mariahAngel(f): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
brain54:

Hahan na…

Which one is that again o. I dog understand.

Dog?

Mr Brain, maybe we should ask Nlfpmod. cheesy
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Mr Brain, maybe we should ask Nlfpmod. cheesy

Hah…I get it!

Snake meat…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by noble2faith(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eba And olive oil gotten from Mountain of fire altar after spending almost a month.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by brain54(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Photo: Octopus soup cooked for a nairalander (that I don't remember his moniker) by his girlfriend.
Why is the meat type so secret…

Why difficult to say? Ok o!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by ciro11(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Whoa, you ate star star star meat, where can one get that?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by LogicBomb8: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2022
I never allow unidentified food particles (U.F.P) into my tommy

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Vanilla4(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Weird taco... It wasn't professionally made, it tasted like half-baked dough + not properly prepared salad.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
I wouldn't say Mariah grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by mariahAngel(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I wouldn't say Mariah grin

Trust me, I understand. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Godfullsam(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Roasted watermelon

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Boogyman557: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make I leave EAT and talk about DRINK..

This mixture them de call am NACK AM..

the name na NACK AM..

IGOGORO mix with URINE and RAW WEED then leave it for one week, after one week u filter it and drink..

remember Don't drink wit a cup, only drink wit a table spoon and only one spoon..

the day way I try dis mixture..

NaSo my PREEK just stand like STANDING fan, my waist begin dance MAKOSA and shoaling monkey dance...

NaSo I run enter bike and JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

the 1st ASHAWOO wey I NACK, that one chase me comort from room, she talk say, weda I one kill her on top 5h..

NaSo I carry my boxer for hand run enter another ASHAWOO room, that one still chase me comort from room..

Infact all the ASHAWOO for that hotel come lock der rooms..

chai, na die be dis...

I gats run enter main road to look for bike and JAZZ in another ASHAWOO hotel...

I still get the mixture for my phone..

see pics below..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Henix(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Groundnut soup.

My colleague from Kogi State served me the soup when I once visited them at village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Viridis(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Scorpion leg am serious.
Back then in village there is this comrade among us that goes around turning up stones looking for scorpion.

He always cut off there venom and carry them around alive and then later he will eat them raw saying that scorpions will be scared to sting you if you eat It. That's how I was tempted to eat the leg.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by dex4sure: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ate raw rice cuz my gas got finished and was broke without any penny....God punish poverty

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
I've eaten toad. It was raining that night and some of my friends caught it, killed it and prepared it. I ate one of the legs and it was so delicious. I'm hoping to eat more soon.

This I have seen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Think9ja(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Snail
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Don’t know…..
My diet is usually weird.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by adecz: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
A duck, very tasty but I don't like it

My Dad's Chinese friend invited us for a family dinner at his house in Kano state years back, every meal the wife displayed she told us what it is, my dad and I ate it, mum and other siblings refused to even taste it grin

We returned the dinner gesture though, they couldn't eat Amala and abula, thank God we had alternatives cheesy

Good memories.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe / How To Prevent Yam Discolouration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.