Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat (760 Views)

Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Victor Ad: I Had No Passport This Time Last Year, Now Dubai Be Like Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Hip!!! Hurray... Exactly this time last year it was all grief and pains, here I am today, bigger, better, stronger and happy, see what God has done. He beautified me and enlarged my territory, would you please join me appreciate Him! Holla @me if you're somewhere around Asaba for the location.

1 Like

Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Adaanna(f): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday to you God bless your new age abundantly Amen

1 Like

Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
I celebrate u.

1 Like

Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Typical Igbo boy,see head kikiki and you go stingy die kikiki.This one na Anambra man.All the same hbd llnp

1 Like

Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by ifeanyinwankwo(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2021
I tab from your Grace

1 Like

Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adaanna:
Happy birthday to you God bless your new age abundantly Amen
thanks so much, I'm grateful.
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
donbachi:
I celebrate u.
you're much appreciated!
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Typical Igbo boy,see head kikiki and you go stingy die kikiki.This one na Anambra man.All the same hbd llnp
Okoro like you... Sorry I'm not from Anambra and I'm the most generous guy anyone can ever know, no jokes, thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
ifeanyinwankwo:
I tab from your Grace
God is ever faithful.
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Chidi2022: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
Hip!!! Hurray... Exactly this time last year it was all grief and pains, here I am today, bigger, better, stronger and happy, see what God has done. He beautified me and enlarged my territory, would you please join me appreciate Him! Holla @me if you're somewhere around Asaba for the location.
You will grieve to death...
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
You will grieve to death...
your father will grieve to death, your generation will be glad they lost u
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Chidi2022: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
your father will give to death, your generation will be glad they lost u
Just like your generation has been grieving and gnashing thier teeth...Grieve and sorrow will be your portion for all the rest of your life before it will be cut short by dangote trailer... Your mother will witness your dust to dust rite...she will die heartbroken
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Uniquekriss(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
Just like your generation has been grieving and gnashing thier teeth...Grieve and sorrow will be your portion for all the rest of your life before it will be cut short by dangote trailer... Your mother will witness your dust to dust rite...she will die heartbroken
for calling mother into it, you will never know the joy of fatherhood, you will die long before u dream of fathering a child, you're doomed. I'm taking this to another level.
Re: Yay! It's My Birthday... By This Time Last Year I Was Grieving, Now I'm Celebrat by Chidi2022: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
for calling mother into it, you will never know the joy of fatherhood, you will die long before u dream of fathering a child, you're doomed. I'm taking this to another level.
You mentioned my father first , you bastard...For bringing my late father into your shenanigans, you will never know the joy of fatherhood, you will die miserably before you dream of fathering a child, if you have any already, you will bury them with your evil hands. you are doomed.. I'm taking this to another level...stupid fool...die by fire...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Moment Maria Kissed Boma To Test His Acting Skills (video) / Veteran Actress RACHEL ONIGA Is Dead.. / Bbnaija: Maria Receives Premium Massage From Pere (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.